Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 628. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
So you guys see anyone buying/selling in the next 2 weeks? Market has been going sideways for awhile now. I can see dumping happening but i honestly dont know who would pump this coin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Pump coming, stay awake!

Anyone can say anything, here look: Mint is secretly Leaf you're all buying leafcoins! or whatever, it's in bold so it must be true.

What's your source, besides a previous post claiming something without source or explenation.

Those who not believe shall lose the train.

Pretty much sums it up.
Feel free to behave sitting duck and lose opportunities, lol
I've tried in vain to make my duck to behave and sit for years now. If only it WOULD sit then maybe I wouldn't miss this amazing opportunity you keep talking about! Stupid duck...
Activity: 210
so how long until this coins pure pos? Or has it already?
Pure pos for a couple of days now
Activity: 66
so how long until this coins pure pos? Or has it already?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Pump coming, stay awake!

Anyone can say anything, here look: Mint is secretly Leaf you're all buying leafcoins! or whatever, it's in bold so it must be true.

What's your source, besides a previous post claiming something without source or explenation.

Pretty much sums it up.
Feel free to behave sitting duck and lose opportunities, lol
it was just deposited...after 24hours...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Anyone having problems with uploadint MINT to Mintpal? I've send 50k up 8 hours ago and still 0 confirmations...
still no confirmation...have made a support ticket on mintpal how long does it take for them to respond? Or are my coins gone? its been 20 hours now
anyone?

Wish I had an answer for you. I haven't had this happen to me yet so I'm not sure what you should expect.
Anyone having problems with uploadint MINT to Mintpal? I've send 50k up 8 hours ago and still 0 confirmations...
still no confirmation...have made a support ticket on mintpal how long does it take for them to respond? Or are my coins gone? its been 20 hours now
anyone?
Activity: 868
Looking for a spokesperson to represent us at the Cryptocurrency Convention New York

http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/

All expenses paid, if you think you have what it takes get in contact with me.

Quoting this because it is important. Who will step up and represent us!?
This looks very interesting

Its funny because the mintcoin sign isn't there.

Add to contact them?

Maybe wait for new logo to be implemented? When does the voting end?

which vote?

Here: http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,340.0.html?

I think it closes/closed today...
Pump coming, stay awake!
Why stay awake? To sell? Just HOLD your coins! It will pay off in the long run
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pump coming, stay awake!

Ooh so cryptic, do we need to invest in traincoins? Choochoo !11!
Activity: 98
The HELIX -our lord- revealed me the future plans for this coin. Soon the prophecy shall come true.
Activity: 826

It's true. I couldn't tell you the number of trains I've lost because I didn't believe. At least 5. One was a locomotive.

LMAO
Activity: 19

It's true. I couldn't tell you the number of trains I've lost because I didn't believe. At least 5. One was a locomotive.
Pump coming, stay awake!

haha lolz, its better being skeptic than losing everything Wink
Activity: 98
Pump coming, stay awake!

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Pump coming, stay awake!

Activity: 4
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Jump to: