Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 629. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I believe this means something:

Vertcoin: three months old, 374 pages on the announcement thread
Mintcoin: one month old, 421 pages on the announcement thread
that's true!

Check Nxt!  Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-updated-information-345619

lolz
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

that's true!

Check Nxt!  Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-updated-information-345619
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Looks to me like there are people naive enough to buy above 23 satoshis. Don't be one of them! The whales are selling the remains of their mining stash to these "marks." It is also likely that some people are buying in the low 20s and selling in the high 20s.

Suggestion to those who want to buy mint coins: put in your buy order at 20-22 satoshis, just above support.
Suggestion to those who want to sell mint coins: put in your sell order above 31 satoshis, above resistance.

If enough people do this, the supply of mined coins will dry up quickly. The whales will either go away or be forced to buy above the resistance point, which is 30 or 31.

Let's kick this thing up a notch and raise interest (no pun intended) in the coin.
Agreed

Just have to wait for the short-term investors to sell-off. MINT is still rising very nicely, overall. There is a lot of price resistance at around 25-30 Sats (~$3,000,000 marketcap) and a floor needs to be established at above that level.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

Vertcoin: one month old, 421 pages on the announcement thread

Pretty sure you meant mintcoin on that second line
Yep, thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
If you want mintcoin to grow you should not put up sell orders and walk away.

That is the biggest killer of a coins growth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Anyone having problems with uploadint MINT to Mintpal? I've send 50k up 8 hours ago and still 0 confirmations...
still no confirmation...have made a support ticket on mintpal how long does it take for them to respond? Or are my coins gone? its been 20 hours now
Activity: 182

Vertcoin: one month old, 421 pages on the announcement thread

Pretty sure you meant mintcoin on that second line
Activity: 94
Ya, it's back to reality now, damn coinmarket got me all excited.

Yeah, not a fake. More like a glitch on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Looks to me like there are people naive enough to buy above 23 satoshis. Don't be one of them! The whales are selling the remains of their mining stash to these "marks." It is also likely that some people are buying in the low 20s and selling in the high 20s.

Suggestion to those who want to buy mint coins: put in your buy order at 20-22 satoshis, just above support.
Suggestion to those who want to sell mint coins: put in your sell order above 31 satoshis, above resistance.

If enough people do this, the supply of mined coins will dry up quickly. The whales will either go away or be forced to buy above the resistance point, which is 30 or 31.

Let's kick this thing up a notch and raise interest (no pun intended) in the coin.

Agreed
Activity: 65
Yeah, not a fake. More like a glitch on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Sad was fake

Not thinking it was fake (like a fake picture anyway), I'm looking at the site, its still at 11th with a value of 0.00056. Still cant be right, even @ 25 Sat we are only looking at $0.0001555 if we are lucky.
woooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.is it fakeeeeeeeeeeeeee HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Activity: 94
Uhhhh, how is mintcoin now on coinmarketcap.com as #10 for market cap and it says the price is .ooo64, much be a gliche cuz it also says it rose 304%.  Suprised the hell out of me we're that high but it must not be right.

https://i.imgur.com/b4HRscC.jpg

Nice glitch though!! They're predicting the future, wow.
Looking for a spokesperson to represent us at the Cryptocurrency Convention New York

http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/

All expenses paid, if you think you have what it takes get in contact with me.

Quoting this because it is important. Who will step up and represent us!?
This looks very interesting

Its funny because the mintcoin sign isn't there.

Add to contact them?

Maybe wait for new logo to be implemented? When does the voting end?

which vote?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Activity: 169
Jesus, someone is dumping bitcoin after bitcoin of MINT - down to 22 now. Is there anything we don't know?

I really hate those whales, they are constantly selling off at a low price in order to get the price down. Mint should have been much more valuable now, if it weren't for these huge whales destroying the markets.

Yes, don't follow pumps from twitter!!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

check out the LTC/MNT currency pair on mintpal

there's a baby whale over there

and a nice spread
Jump to: