Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 627. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
New exchange:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MINT
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=LTC-MINT

Open an account, create a MINT deposit wallet, and receive 1000 MINT!
And potentially more for trading.

Done Smiley How do I receive the 1000 Mint?

I don't know lol.
Tell us when you have found!

http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/206skv/bittrex_now_has_mint_exchanges_and_is_giving_away/
Bittrex.com launched MINT coin markets and wallets last night. We're running a tip promotion to get more activity in our markets and hopefully entice new users to try MINT coins. If you create a MINT deposit wallet in Bittrex, we'll give you 1000 MINT coins to do with as you please. We'll also be tipping 1000 MINT coins randomly to people who complete trades in any of our markets. Feel free to share this with your friends or others who might want some free MINT coins.

We'll be doing a few more things to support the MINT coin community as the week progresses.

Thanks! Bill
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
New exchange:

Done Smiley How do I receive the 1000 Mint?
Activity: 325
New exchange:

Activity: 574
All you are saying boils down to this:
"There is something big that will happen to this coin. What? I can't say. When? It won't happen for at least 2 weeks. But don't sell (ok, well day-trade a bit)...but you'll regret large sell orders!"
Exactly.

Which is what most coins claim...
I just got some insider information that could make mintcoin worth a lot of money. I pledged not to say a thing about it, so I will only tell you this: don't sell your mintcoins now.
Not sure if I need to trust or not.
You should always use a mix of data when making a decision. Don't trust only one source of information, whatever this source is. This apply even to the oldest mintcoin supporters like me. This applies to anything, not just cryptocoins, by the way.

I won't say more for the moment. Even teasing will be for later Smiley

I would like to add that David is the Official Team Founder and Task Manger for Mintcoin and he is not prone to giving misleading or false statements. If he says there is something big coming then you should heed the warning and remove your sell orders that are in range of a large snap-up.

Thanks CatKiwi.

It will take time if it happens. So you can still day-trade for quite some time.
Sorry, I honestly can't be more specific about the "time". The only thing I can say for sure is that it won't happen this week or the week after.

"There is something big that will happen to this coin. What? I can't say. When? It won't happen for at least 2 weeks. But don't sell (ok, well day-trade a bit)...but you'll regret large sell orders!"

More information is needed If people are to take the advice though David. Several weeks is a very long time in the Cryptoworld. I thought we were talking about a time frame of a day or two..
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Exactly.
I just got some insider information that could make mintcoin worth a lot of money. I pledged not to say a thing about it, so I will only tell you this: don't sell your mintcoins now.
You should always use a mix of data when making a decision. Don't trust only one source of information, whatever this source is. This apply even to the oldest mintcoin supporters like me. This applies to anything, not just cryptocoins, by the way.

I would like to add that David is the Official Team Founder and Task Manger for Mintcoin and he is not prone to giving misleading or false statements. If he says there is something big coming then you should heed the warning and remove your sell orders that are in range of a large snap-up.

Thanks CatKiwi.

It will take time if it happens. So you can still day-trade for quite some time.
Sorry, I honestly can't be more specific about the "time". The only thing I can say for sure is that it won't happen this week or the week after.

Monero Core Team

Thanks CatKiwi.

I've read things like this too many times to have any faith in these types of statements.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Those newbie accounts posting crap with zero proof or explanation are not here to help you.
Not sure to trust or not.
(picture of fry from futurama, too lazy to search for a picture on the internet so here it goes. I am sure this will work out aswell.)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Those newbie accounts posting crap with zero proof or explanation are not here to help you.

Cheesy

LOL Alty always know how to make me laugh.  Mintcoin is top 10 on coinmarketcap.com and hanging in there. This coin keeps growing as does the community. Everyone is doing a great job. This is the most fun I have had in a while. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager

Cheesy
Monero Core Team

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Not sure to trust or not.
(picture of fry from futurama, too lazy to search for a picture on the internet so here it goes. I am sure this will work out aswell.)

ok brashki...
Activity: 156
Guido
BLOOOOOMMM
Monero Core Team
Activity: 364
Pump coming, stay awake!

Anyone can say anything, here look: Mint is secretly Leaf you're all buying leafcoins! or whatever, it's in bold so it must be true.

What's your source, besides a previous post claiming something without source or explenation.

Those who not believe shall lose the train.

Pretty much sums it up.
Feel free to behave sitting duck and lose opportunities, lol
I've tried in vain to make my duck behave and sit for years now. If only it WOULD sit then maybe I wouldn't miss this amazing opportunity you keep talking about! Stupid duck...

It's actually going down now at 22 sat, great price to buy but don't expect a big pump like some people with their own agenda tell you. Save mint for the long run, it's a coin with an active community and dev. keep a few mill and check back after a few months or help build the coin.

Jump to: