Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 665. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Something is wrong with my wallet.. It constantly goes to a non-responding state in windows for a few mins then responds for a few secounds.. This problem is new and is the same with all versions of the wallet. I painstakingly sent coins to another wallet.. transactions have shown as sent, but my other wallet hasn't recieved...

Anyone have this issue?  Help

Did you download the wallet?
Is your PC on?
Do you have any Mintcoin?
Do you have a determined look on your face when you were trying to get the wallet working?
Since my wallet works, yours has to work too.

Those are the last few responses I received.  Genius.

This is not an oversight.  The problem has been confirmed by dev.  SOME OF US ARE HAVING REAL PROBLEMS HERE.  If yours is working, great.  You sending me a screenshot of a working wallet is not going to help the problem.

This happened to me too.  We are waiting on a fix by the dev.  I spent 5 days working on it.  I've tried all 3 wallet versions with 5 different wallets that I backed up from various times.  Tried on 6 pc's, even a neighbors.  

If you are smart you will just let the coins be til they fix the wallet.  I lost about 150k trying various things.  Plus I lost all the coins I should have minted (mine shut down early in the minting process). I was able to transfer to an exchange finally.  100k at a time was the max it would send.  It took about 30 minutes just to send each 100k out because of the lag.  The wallet will work, but, for example, if you click send, it will take 30-40 minutes to process.  Just click on whatever you need to do and be patient.  Really patient.  It took hours for the coins to finally show up at the exchange.

The coins will most likely show up in your new wallet, eventually.  I only lost 50k trying this.  You will still have the same problem with the new wallet though.  I even deleted EVERYTHING, mined new coins yesterday, and had the same results.  I even tried it on a new install of Win7 with no other software. Can you try a Mac wallet?  I'm going to try in linux, but haven't had time to do it yet.

I'm curious if this is only happening with Win7, 64 (I use Ultimate)(I also tried on 32 bit).  If your wallet is failing with another OS, lmk.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.  Again, I would like to know the OS of those with problems.

Good Luck.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Probably going to go back to 23 soon. Look at how one person is manipulating the market, big pumps and then instant removal of all substantial buy orders - there is nothing keeping it above 23 other than individuals buy orders - the big boys have pulled out for now.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Man I wish my Mint wallet would start Minting. The peeps who's wallets are Minting about how many hrs after the 20 day mark did it take? Would reloading the block index help? Prob not.  Tongue

Nope, Mine mints automatically, at least once every hour. I did nothing but unlock.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
just broke 30

My Crypto Ball says high 30s low 40s by tomorrow.
Man I wish my Mint wallet would start Minting. The peeps who's wallets are Minting about how many hrs after the 20 day mark did it take? Would reloading the block index help? Prob not.  Tongue
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
WTF Mintpal. I sold at 18 and wanted to buy back in at 17. I have been doing this all week and have made a considerable amount, however, when I saw it rising I went to cancel to buy back in, I don't mind loosing a little as I am still up overall. I tried to cancel and I can't. Now it's at fucking 30! So i'm pissed off right now. I've basically lost half my coins, and if it keep on going then forget it, ill just put my BTC into another coin. Fuck this.

wow it's almost like your self entitlement to always increase your profits didn't work out or something.

TAKE responsibility, who told you exchanges don't sometimes have issues? You risked , you lost....bye
Something is wrong with my wallet.. It constantly goes to a non-responding state in windows for a few mins then responds for a few secounds.. This problem is new and is the same with all versions of the wallet. I painstakingly sent coins to another wallet.. transactions have shown as sent, but my other wallet hasn't recieved...

Anyone have this issue?  Help

Did you shut down the wallet and restart it? Also you need to check the Mint block explorer with the address you sent.

http://mintcoin-explorer.info/
Mint is 2nd place in volume next to MZC coin over at Mintpal.

Mint
24 Hour Volume:
251.982 BTC

MZC
24 Hour Volume:
852.991 BTC

Seems a bit high when when actually looking at the trade history since they are all low volume BTC transactions for MZC.
WTF Mintpal. I sold at 18 and wanted to buy back in at 17. I have been doing this all week and have made a considerable amount, however, when I saw it rising I went to cancel to buy back in, I don't mind loosing a little as I am still up overall. I tried to cancel and I can't. Now it's at fucking 30! So i'm pissed off right now. I've basically lost half my coins, and if it keep on going then forget it, ill just put my BTC into another coin. Fuck this.

mintpal tweet:

Sorry guys! The matching engine got stuck once more and has now been reset, we know what is wrong. All orders have been processed in order.
Activity: 167

Anyone have this issue?  Help

L8Rs man, shit happens bro, bud, duder, dude.

Oh! Good luck!
Activity: 238
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Yeah, probably a DDOS attack or something. It was looking to shape up to be a decent night of trading too.

Too bad.

Exactly my thoughts.
looks like they got it worked out
Yeah, probably a DDOS attack or something. It was looking to shape up to be a decent night of trading too.

Too bad.
Something is wrong with Mintpal, I couldn't even cancel an order now.

same here.. the charts are behind 30mins+ and i can't cancel an order.. it tells me the order isn't mine.. the fuck it isn't.

Seems Mintpal is fucked up now, no place is safe now

which is sad, if this is a case of something screwing with mintpal. never ever fails.. always someone, or something to fuck with a good thing.

Sons of bitches! Why can't these mutts just leave others property alone. No reason to fuck with Mintpal, they have been straight down the line - no funny business - and they have been the most reliable exchange yet. Fucking fuck.

I think you peeps need to go back to day trading penny stocks. Sheesh! Nothing is perfect especially in the world of crypto currency and crypto currency exchanges. Give it time, stop bitching about the exchange like Crypsty crybabies do before they contact support.

If they do not respond in a day or two to support emails then you can commence to bitch, crybaby modes.

We are not having a go at Mintpal - we are pissed off that it is probably a hacker precisely because Mintpal are so reliable and not prone to going offline and certainly not without clear notice. I suggest you read what you are quoting before calling us 'Crybabies' and implying we are bitching about the exchange. We are angry at the ones who have caused this brilliant exchange to go down, not at the exchange itself.
Jump to: