Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 684. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
It seems that https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=mint-usd is offering an USD exchange. Any feedback welcome!

Awesome, thanks for looking at my question man!

Hey philip,

Glad you are still here.

You are sticking through like a champ.

Cheers

Spread the word about the Mintcoin twitter giveaway...

http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,59.0.html

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FreeMintCoin&src=hash

Well I trust in MINT since its a lot more stable now.
wow, I barely regained my mint with daytrading. I invested 9,7 million only regained about 9,2 million. I really should not have been trading when that guy was forcing buy sales up.
legendary
Activity: 812
It seems that https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=mint-usd is offering an USD exchange. Any feedback welcome!

Hey philip,

Glad you are still here.

You are sticking through like a champ.

Cheers

Spread the word about the Mintcoin twitter giveaway...

http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,59.0.html

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FreeMintCoin&src=hash
legendary
Activity: 812
The PoS minting is interesting to watch. "Mined" at first 10,000~, then 70, now 81. When will it end Huh Cool

Awesome man...

Can't wait for mine to start... Cheesy 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Mintcoin must be a scam for sure, we ''only'' have a trade volume of around 288000 dollars/day

A massive dump of premined coins by the developers requires others to buy in equally massive amounts for the scam to be successful.

You bring a tear to Wolong's eye Sad

MINTCOIN IS A BLOODY SCAM.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT 20% INTEREST WHEN COIN IS DEAD IN 2 MONTHS LIKE GRAIN LOLZORCOPTER.

Mintcoin must be a scam for sure, we ''only'' have a trade volume of around 288000 dollars/day

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
I see 2 different, distinct areas of interest in this forum. One is for buying,selling,trading,pumping and dumping rumours etc...

The other area is general interest in Mintcoin, development ideas, bounties, helping each other etc...

I propose we separate them, each having their own category.

This would allow for the moderator of the general interest forum to immediately banish FUD to the trading forum where it belongs.

Any interest?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Quote from: MintcoinFX date=1393720217
Amazing news !

I've managed to get Thunderclap.it to accept promotion of our Free Mintcoin Giveaway via twitter @FreeMintCoin - Started March 2014 (Ongoing) - See: http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,59.0.html

@FreeMintCoin Thunderclap - See: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/9388-free-mintcoin-giveaway

We only need 100 Supporters by 28th March 2014. If we get those 100 supporters (people who link the Thunderclap.it App to their social media account) then our message instantly gets retweeted to ALL their followers. It's called social reach and it can be MASSIVE in sending MintCoin 'viral' almost instantly.

Simply log into your social media account (twitter, facebook and/or tumblr) then go to the link above and click on the relevant 'Support With' Button.

The tweet sent on the 29th of March 2014 (if we get 100 supporters) links to the forum giveaway promo and to the mintcoin.cc website.

Thank you !
(source: mintcointalk)

+1

Looking good. Almost there and a lot of time to spare.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU
The PoS minting is interesting to watch. "Mined" at first 10,000~, then 70, now 81. When will it end Huh Cool
比特币企稳后,我们会拉升薄荷币 Cheesy
是您正确的信息

我们怎么能确定你的信息是准确的

才能真正信任你

什么是你在这枚硬币的兴趣

什么是你在这个群体的兴趣
中国人爱存银行因为有利息,薄荷符合中国人存款习惯

爱你很久了

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Holy crap! on cryptsy right now there is a huge buy order of 102 btc at .00000001. do you think someone on the inside knows something we don't that may happen overnight into tomorrow? really weird putting that order in so late at night???

Wow yeah I saw that too. That's a lot of dough. Too bad its not going to get filled.
Buy now before they do.
Holy crap! on cryptsy right now there is a huge buy order of 102 btc at .00000001. do you think someone on the inside knows something we don't that may happen overnight into tomorrow? really weird putting that order in so late at night???

Maybe he's trying to shake you into selling. Or... you're trying to make us sell? 1st post eh?  Grin

i wish i could say thats me and i have 100 btc to just throw around to scare people, lol  
He knows that all you have to do is post in mandarin and the americans instantly connect chinese with great gains and pumps = wolong.

It's actually counter-productive, because I associate Wolong with massive losses (i.e. when he dumped Pandacoin from 50 down to 1 Satoshi).
Activity: 364
please dev team teach UNLOCK levels,step by step in first page and no one ask again.

Let me hold that hand for you.... meh! Come on guy.

Help guide for the minting !

Open you wallet, if it's not synchronized go to the first page of this thread. If it is, then go to  Help -> Debug window -> console

write this in :

walletpassphrase true

where

= your pass  
= 9999999

FAQ

1.How can I be sure that I am minting right now my MintCoins ?
Answer :
I don't have anymore "minting suspended due to locked wallet" in the bottom left corner of my wallet. But on the right bottom corner of my wallet I have green opened padlock, which says: "Wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked"

2.Must I type walletpassphrase true every time that I restart my wallet? But if I closed it permanently it's ok, right ?
Answer :
If you keep your wallet close it's ok - you are minting , but you must open it every month or so and put the code in the console again.

If my post helped you, you can tip me : MINT : MXR6TvfdmRTEbyj5hRTPggaYHwBDBsygGX       BTC : 1FXRvLsfh8rWQiWDxfARHGBXinnq2XV6Ur    

I am getting an error when I put in the walletpassphrase true  

22:26:35

Error: Error parsing JSON:

This is the error, what am I doing wrong to complete this process??? Anyone please LTC Donation is = to completing a working wallet install completely with icon... Anyone please reply.

Try:
walletpassphrase "yourpasswordhere" 999999999 true
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist

Wow yeah I saw that too. That's a lot of dough. Too bad its not going to get filled.
Activity: 28

Maybe he's trying to shake you into selling. Or... you're trying to make us sell? 1st post eh?  Grin

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Do you have a minute to help me out? After I put in the wallet phrase it gives me an error (32601).??

please dev team teach UNLOCK levels,step by step in first page and no one ask again.

Open you wallet, if it's not synchronized go to the first page of this thread. If it is, then go to  Help -> Debug window -> console

write this in :

walletpassphrase true

where

= your pass 
= 9999999

FAQ

Answer :
I don't have anymore "minting suspended due to locked wallet" in the bottom left corner of my wallet. But on the right bottom corner of my wallet I have green opened padlock, which says: "Wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked"

2.Must I type walletpassphrase true every time that I restart my wallet? But if I closed it permanently it's ok, right ?
Answer :
If you keep your wallet close it's ok - you are minting , but you must open it every month or so and put the code in the console again.

If my post helped you, you can tip me : MINT : MXR6TvfdmRTEbyj5hRTPggaYHwBDBsygGX       BTC : 1FXRvLsfh8rWQiWDxfARHGBXinnq2XV6Ur   
Maybe try to ask your question here: http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/board,6.0.html
Activity: 5

Open you wallet, if it's not synchronized go to the first page of this thread. If it is, then go to  Help -> Debug window -> console

write this in :

walletpassphrase true

where

= your pass 
= 9999999

FAQ

Answer :

Answer :

If my post helped you, you can tip me : MINT : MXR6TvfdmRTEbyj5hRTPggaYHwBDBsygGX       BTC : 1FXRvLsfh8rWQiWDxfARHGBXinnq2XV6Ur   

I am getting an error when I put in the walletpassphrase true 

22:26:35

Error: Error parsing JSON:

This is the error, what am I doing wrong to complete this process??? Anyone please LTC Donation is = to completing a working wallet install completely with icon... Anyone please reply.
Jump to: