Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 688. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
All coins are going up right now. Btc up 18%.
Just hold your coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Either someone knows something we don't or this is an attempt to get us to buy their coins for more than they could otherwise sell them for.....
Pump over? Back to 19.
Monero Core Team
Large buy order floats to keep the bottom for themselves, you'll always be behind it until the orders start going nuts. Price could easily leave you in the dust.
Not this time. The large buy order is aggressively raising the bar now
I feel like I do not really understand what is going on. I should rather not continue if I don't understand.
Activity: 154
Edit: BTW there is a mint pump in progress, not a good time to try anything unless you really know what you are doing.
If it is at 21, I sell at 22 to be at the beginning of the queue line. Once market price reaches 22, I sell at 23 and so on.

It is a sound strategy?

Large buy order floats to keep the bottom for themselves, you'll always be behind it until the orders start going nuts. Price could easily leave you in the dust.

Either someone knows something we don't or this is an attempt to get us to buy their coins for more than they could otherwise sell them for.....
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Edit: BTW there is a mint pump in progress, not a good time to try anything unless you really know what you are doing.
If it is at 21, I sell at 22 to be at the beginning of the queue line. Once market price reaches 22, I sell at 23 and so on.

It is a sound strategy?

That's what I'm thinking, too.  They're buying all 20 sats from dumpers and selling at 21 sats. 
Activity: 133
Merit: 11

It is a sound strategy?

Activity: 213

It is a sound strategy?

Activity: 168
HUGE HUGE buy order just went in at 20 satoshi, took up everything!

Yep Cheesy Everything I bought at 16-17 is gone now. Now is the time to put in low ball BUY orders.
Monero Core Team

It is a sound strategy?
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
HUGE HUGE buy order just went in at 20 satoshi, took up everything!
I bought 173K mint 30 seconds before that buy order went in at 17 sat. Just in bloody time, I had been daytrading other stuff a bit.
Could you give me some strategy? I'm feeling I am missing something here. Step-by-step instructions welcomed.

I'm just getting started myself. I made a few derps myself and backslid. Every time I try and play an edge the market shifts, I just wound up moving darkcoin from mintpal to poloniex as it was 1000 sat cheaper on mintpal, then doge back to mintpal as doge was cheaper on poloniex, I did move 0.016 btc up to 0.03. Work with a smaller amount for practice so a whale doesn't eat you.

Monero Core Team
I bought 173K mint 30 seconds before that buy order went in at 17 sat. Just in bloody time, I had been daytrading other stuff a bit.
Could you give me some strategy? I'm feeling I am missing something here. Step-by-step instructions welcomed.
Being gobbled up by the big fish(s) that's been playing on there last 2 days!
How could it happen? That prices rise too fast? There is a 39BTC wall at 17 satoshi.
Let me see. If I sell at 18 and buy at 17, it means that I will have to be in the queue line of 39 BTC. By the time it is my turn, the price may well have move beyond 17 and so... I will lose my money.

Is me reasoning correct? It is what you mean by the big whales could gobble you?

Update: it is at 40 BTC. I think game has ended, I'm not big enough to compete.

Monero Core Team
How could it happen? That prices rise too fast? There is a 39BTC wall at 17 satoshi.
Let me see. If I sell at 18 and buy at 17, it means that I will have to be in the queue line of 39 BTC. By the time it is my turn, the price may well have move beyond 17 and so... I will lose my money.

Is me reasoning correct? It is what you mean by the big whales could gobble you?

Update: it is at 40 BTC. I think game has ended, I'm not big enough to compete.
Activity: 168

I also hope for dollar parity someday

Cool

Someday. If Bitcoin can reach $1,000 or even $40,000USD according to the Winklevoss twins, then Mintcoin can reach $1.00USD or even $1.60USD.

The community must keep growing. We must be in this together. No one must quit.

Who said money doesn't grow on trees?
Got mint?

Money grows on trees. Mintcoin.

You're on to something. That is an excellent marketing angle right there.

Mint isn't a tree, although it does have leaves.  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I also hope for dollar parity someday

Cool

Someday. If Bitcoin can reach $1,000 or even $40,000USD according to the Winklevoss twins, then Mintcoin can reach $1.00USD or even $1.60USD.

The community must keep growing. We must be in this together. No one must quit.

Who said money doesn't grow on trees?
Got mint?

Money grows on trees. Mintcoin.

You're on to something. That is an excellent marketing angle right there.
Monero Core Team
Monero Core Team
Activity: 196
OMFG, I did it!

I had around 1 million MINT on mintpal.com I day traded from 14 to 15 then 15 to 16... all the way up to 18
30 minutes ago: 1142721.50996550
now:                1206316.10819070
More than 63 000 mintcoins just by day trading!
I'm not sure I want to go much farther. This could explode in my hand. Really,

Shall I continue? Experienced day traders, please tell me
(I follow the advises of Bulldog_Duke and some else recently)

That's the same thing I've been doing today. On Mintpal and Cryptorush.  Grin
So I am tempted to continue. What are the risks, the traps?

Monero Core Team
OMFG, I did it!

I had around 1 million MINT on mintpal.com I day traded from 14 to 15 then 15 to 16... all the way up to 18
30 minutes ago: 1142721.50996550
now:                1206316.10819070
More than 63 000 mintcoins just by day trading!
I'm not sure I want to go much farther. This could explode in my hand. Really,

Shall I continue? Experienced day traders, please tell me
(I follow the advises of Bulldog_Duke and some else recently)

That's the same thing I've been doing today. On Mintpal and Cryptorush.  Grin
So I am tempted to continue. What are the risks, the traps?
And why do you do it on two markets?
Jump to: