Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 687. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
MINTCOIN IS A BLOODY SCAM.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT 20% INTEREST WHEN COIN IS DEAD IN 2 MONTHS LIKE GRAIN LOLZORCOPTER.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hi,

I have a question about the PoS minting. It was supposed to start after 20 days. The FAQ states that: Any "moved" coins the pos time (coin-day) will be reset for them. It will not affect other "unmoved" coins in the wallet.

I have a total of 6 transactions in my wallet

Received 12000 at 10 Feb
Received 2830000 at 10 Feb

Total coins in wallet: 2842000

Sent 2000 at 24 Feb
Sent 2000000 at 24 Feb

Total coins in wallet: 840000

Received 2000 at 26 Feb
Received 1500000 at 26 Feb

Total coins in wallet: 2342000

So 840000 coins were never moved at all and have been sitting in my wallet since 10 Feb (21 days) but I yet to start minting new coins. The wallet is unlocked and synced with the network. Did I f**k up by sending the 2002000 coins out of my wallet? The FAQ clearly says that the coins that were not moved do not reset the age. I will really appreciate any tips on how to fix it.

Give it more time.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi,

I have a question about the PoS minting. It was supposed to start after 20 days. The FAQ states that: Any "moved" coins the pos time (coin-day) will be reset for them. It will not affect other "unmoved" coins in the wallet.

I have a total of 6 transactions in my wallet

Received 12000 at 10 Feb
Received 2830000 at 10 Feb

Total coins in wallet: 2842000

Sent 2000 at 24 Feb
Sent 2000000 at 24 Feb

Total coins in wallet: 840000

Received 2000 at 26 Feb
Received 1500000 at 26 Feb

Total coins in wallet: 2342000

So 840000 coins were never moved at all and have been sitting in my wallet since 10 Feb (21 days) but I yet to start minting new coins. The wallet is unlocked and synced with the network. Did I f**k up by sending the 2002000 coins out of my wallet? The FAQ clearly says that the coins that were not moved do not reset the age. I will really appreciate any tips on how to fix it.
Two more days until my Mint wallet kicks in the supercharger.  Tongue
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
And anyone think it's funny how the trolls have gone quite?

Maybe they are the whales little pet fishes, that get a few scrapes thrown their way to come
here are stir trouble before the feeding starts!  Roll Eyes
Human psychology never ceases to startle me...
How can this be possible

****@****:~# mintcoind getbalance ****

i just created the address

You better get a job, you are going to be paying that off for a long time.
But my overall balance is positive

i gues you are paying all that interest for everyone ... hahaha
No seriosly how this can be
look everything is positive

root@localhost:~# mintcoind listaccounts
{
    "**" : 10560.98199700,
    "**" : 1.00000000,
    "**" : 75915.71984500,
    "**" : 0.39606900,
    "**" : 0.00000000
}

22:36:12

Welcome to the MintCoin RPC console.
Use up and down arrows to navigate history, and Ctrl-L to clear screen.
Type help for an overview of available commands.

16:42:30

getbalance

16:42:30

Cool
Activity: 56
what is up with the mintcoin website (http://mintcoin.cc/)? down for few days? or moved? Huh
Apparently moved to .com now - .cc no longer pointing to the .com

Both of them are going on well right now, I just checked.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
what is up with the mintcoin website (http://mintcoin.cc/)? down for few days? or moved? Huh
Apparently moved to .com now - .cc no longer pointing to the .com
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since BTER is almost always a few sat pricier than Mintpal, couldn't you buy low on Mintpal and sell higher on BTER and just do that over and over and over?
Arbitrage can be quite risky for the unskilled... and the skilled if their not paying very close attention. Exchange speeds can kill you too.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
Being gobbled up by the big fish(s) that's been playing on there last 2 days!
How could it happen? That prices rise too fast? There is a 39BTC wall at 17 satoshi.
Let me see. If I sell at 18 and buy at 17, it means that I will have to be in the queue line of 39 BTC. By the time it is my turn, the price may well have move beyond 17 and so... I will lose my money.

Is me reasoning correct? It is what you mean by the big whales could gobble you?

Update: it is at 40 BTC. I think game has ended, I'm not big enough to compete.

As others have replied since, and answered better than I can.

You asked 'what are the risks', and I'm simply saying be careful when whales are playing.

Yesterday and earlier today they had people panic sell into their buy orders and now selling
back at prices that reach their target.

And anyone think it's funny how the trolls have gone quite?

Maybe they are the whales little pet fishes, that get a few scrapes thrown their way to come
here are stir trouble before the feeding starts!  Roll Eyes
Monero Core Team
I didn't say you were the founder of the coin lol I just copied your job title from the Mintcoin Website Smiley Cool
Since you did not mention mintcoin.cc, that was ambiguous Smiley

Glad to meet you, CatKiwi.
Activity: 168
MINT is still trading for 21 now.
Activity: 19
Correct me if I'm wrong, but since BTER is almost always a few sat pricier than Mintpal, couldn't you buy low on Mintpal and sell higher on BTER and just do that over and over and over?
Activity: 154
Back to 18. It's not so much a pump as it is a dump. Who ever did this would have used that BTC to buy up sell walls if it were a pump - NOT place buy walls so YOU could buy up the sell walls. Notice how he hasn't really spent any BTC and yet he has been able to sell you his coins for more than they were previously trading for?
Wow, too complex for me. I managed to get a positive income out of it, though. Hope it will continue.

Are you David Latapie - the Team Founder and Task Manager of Mintcoin?
Err yeah, that's me... and not me! I am not the founder of mintcoin. I am the founder of the extended team for mintcoin (the currency), that's different; I also am part of the staff of mintcointalk.com. The founder of mintcoin is mintcointeam, the dev(s).

I didn't say you were the founder of the coin lol I just copied your job title from the Mintcoin Website Smiley Cool
Monero Core Team
Back to 18. It's not so much a pump as it is a dump. Who ever did this would have used that BTC to buy up sell walls if it were a pump - NOT place buy walls so YOU could buy up the sell walls. Notice how he hasn't really spent any BTC and yet he has been able to sell you his coins for more than they were previously trading for?
Wow, too complex for me. I managed to get a positive income out of it, though. Hope it will continue.

Err yeah, that's me... and not me! I am not the founder of mintcoin. I am the founder of the extended team for mintcoin (the currency), that's different; I also am part of the staff of mintcointalk.com. The founder of mintcoin is mintcointeam, the dev(s).

Monero Core Team
Either someone knows something we don't or this is an attempt to get us to buy their coins for more than they could otherwise sell them for.....
Pump over? Back to 19.

Monero Core Team
All coins are going up right now. Btc up 18%.
Just hold your coins.
OK, that I understand. Thanks dille71.
Jump to: