Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 692. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I wonder if it's going to be a solid coin.

It's nice that all the tech is a-okay and that this coin will be POS in  2 weeks, but in the mean time you have the miners dumping the sh*t out of this coin. I wonder what is left after the POW has ended. Let's hope it will regain some value, but who knows?

20% interest sounds nice, unless you bought in at 39 (like I have) and the coin stays in the lower twenties...

I have only POS crypto's, with mainly NXT and some MINT (and stakes at NEM and eXo). All for different reasons.

We are working towards a long-term development that is branded and works well for people new to cryptos who don't want to setup miners in order to get the benefits of mining.

Instead of mining, everyone holding will be minting, and they will help secure the network.

Cheers.
Sure, but dude those logos your getting excited about on mintcointalk are pretty damn boring and more suited to leafcoin. Just being honest.
Mint coin is not simply about a mint leaf, geez! Your forgetting the whole minting process.
Please someone with an ounce of creativity design a proper logo better than a damn leaf and I will give them 150k coins myself.

How would you represent the minting process on a coin?
How about a coin press pumping out coins with a mint leaf.

It's nice that all the tech is a-okay and that this coin will be POS in  2 weeks, but in the mean time you have the miners dumping the sh*t out of this coin. I wonder what is left after the POW has ended. Let's hope it will regain some value, but who knows?

20% interest sounds nice, unless you bought in at 39 (like I have) and the coin stays in the lower twenties...

I have only POS crypto's, with mainly NXT and some MINT (and stakes at NEM and eXo). All for different reasons.

We are working towards a long-term development that is branded and works well for people new to cryptos who don't want to setup miners in order to get the benefits of mining.

Instead of mining, everyone holding will be minting, and they will help secure the network.

Cheers.

Sure, but dude those logos your getting excited about on mintcointalk are pretty damn boring and more suited to leafcoin. Just being honest.
Mint coin is not simply about a mint leaf, geez! Your forgetting the whole minting process.
Please someone with an ounce of creativity design a proper logo better than a damn leaf and I will give them 150k coins myself.

How about instead of you people criticizing someone's work you create your own?

Anyone who owns this coin has the right to give input. Thanks for your thoughts.
Activity: 165

Cheers.

How would you represent the minting process on a coin?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Cheers.

That is why we are not rushing into it, so please join the discussion at mintcointalk.com

http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,249.60.html
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Cheers.

How about instead of you people criticizing someone's work you create your own?
Activity: 168

Cheers.

I agree, this is about "minting" NOT the herb mint. I mean you can creatively mix the two, but it has to be in a way that reminds people of what this coin actually does.

I'll third this request. Coin 'minting' should be incorporated instead of just the 'herb.'

Cheers.

I agree, this is about "minting" NOT the herb mint. I mean you can creatively mix the two, but it has to be in a way that reminds people of what this coin actually does.

Cheers.

Added to ignore list. Reason: blind sheep. I suggest you do the same!

What do you mean? You are ignoring me? Why?

Because he is a troll.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What do you mean? You are ignoring me? Why?

Cheers.
I know what POS is and how it works, but my problem is about the mining phase.

There must be people with tens of millions MINT and then there are those like me (don't feel sorry, because this was an sidestep for me and I only have 0.9btc worth), who have far less. From a distribution point-of-view that doesn't really look to good. You end up with the same whales and a lot of people with very small amounts (the ones that don't mine but buy).

I'm really curious how this coin will develop (or not) in the next 2-4 weeks.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

We are still there if you want to join this fresh coin !

Just register on : http://mnt.coins4everyone.com

It seems that this coin is not more mined any more but you still have the time !
Activity: 420

Cheers.

legendary

Cheers.
Activity: 224
What were you expecting?

I expected this premined scamcoin would be pumped, then dumped.  My expectations were met.

same here
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What were you expecting?

I expected this premined scamcoin would be pumped, then dumped.  My expectations were met.

Activity: 224
Professional anarchist
Ok, do you think it's a solid currency? That's the most important thing, not the price right now. If you do not then sell all your MINT and don't bother with it again. I think the currency seems pretty solid and the community and team behind it is rather strong.

Yes I agree. Anything I put into alt coins is money I can afford to lose. In the alt space, I'm holding only NXT and MNT, each for their own reasons. I think that MNT has good short term potential, and NXT good long term potential.

Activity: 238
Ok, do you think it's a solid currency? That's the most important thing, not the price right now. If you do not then sell all your MINT and don't bother with it again. I think the currency seems pretty solid and the community and team behind it is rather strong.
legendary
Why hasn't the logo changed yet? So many nice designs have been submitted..

its only been less than 24 hours since those designs were made.....
Jump to: