Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 76. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
put in there what u dont need tnx
MINT  Mg1YaFGphDugNwBAEAVpmCXzKtbo9nrp5b

Fixed the address...Dev address instead Wink

Wait! then what is this address for, it was listed as mint dev fund in the ann.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/address.dws?Mt6nEG8Pp7kyimcHEp3gFqdjDPQqXas5Ae.htm

I have sent some mint there everytime i stake. Is that address locked forever? if so should i send to address you posted from now on?

EDIT: It is still listed as Mint Dev Fund in the ann.

You can look at the Mint Guardian address and see that it hasn't paid out since August.  We hope eventually these funds will move but in the meantime I would not donate to Mt6nEG8Pp7kyimcHEp3gFqdjDPQqXas5Ae.  Yes, it should be removed from OP.  It's was deleted from my Twitter a while ago @MintyAllDay.  Admin of this thread has been unavailable for close to 6 months.  Maybe we could consider starting a new mintcoin thread so we can keep it current and updated?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
MINT  Mg1YaFGphDugNwBAEAVpmCXzKtbo9nrp5b

Wait! then what is this address for, it was listed as mint dev fund in the ann.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/address.dws?Mt6nEG8Pp7kyimcHEp3gFqdjDPQqXas5Ae.htm

I have sent some mint there everytime i stake. Is that address locked forever? if so should i send to address you posted from now on?

EDIT: It is still listed as Mint Dev Fund in the ann.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Help menu, debug window

repairwallet

I tried this, it just says "wallet check passed" : true

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately it did not work Sad

Is there anything else I could try?

lets make sure you arent on some kind of fork...

type getblockcount
then type getblockbynumber numberfromabovehere
Post "HASH" field here
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
MINT  Mg1YaFGphDugNwBAEAVpmCXzKtbo9nrp5b

legendary
Activity: 1092
that was reduced to 15 when presstab fixed the timedrift hole (where someone could artificially "attack" the network with incorrect time settings) in order to fall within the new maximum timedrift range (30 seconds).

There could be SOME "wiggle" room in the value it was reduced to, but it is a very very far cry from what was labeled as "Litestake" in other coins. Changing the value of nMaxStakeSearchInterval MAY relieve you of some orphans...but it can also lead to MORE orpahns.

Thanks for the info.

Cool
sorry, there is no "litestaking" feature in MINT to disable as it was never ported in to MINT in the first place

Ok,

Read some discussions that led me to believe PressTab added it during the timeshift fix.

Last question:

What is this line 1504 in src/wallet.cpp on git hub for if not lite stake.
+        static int nMaxStakeSearchInterval = 15;

it used to be = 60.

Thanks.

Cool

that was reduced to 15 when presstab fixed the timedrift hole (where someone could artificially "attack" the network with incorrect time settings) in order to fall within the new maximum timedrift range (30 seconds).

There could be SOME "wiggle" room in the value it was reduced to, but it is a very very far cry from what was labeled as "Litestake" in other coins. Changing the value of nMaxStakeSearchInterval MAY relieve you of some orphans...but it can also lead to MORE orpahns.
legendary
sorry, there is no "litestaking" feature in MINT to disable as it was never ported in to MINT in the first place

Ok,

Read some discussions that led me to believe PressTab added it during the timeshift fix.

Last question:

What is this line 1504 in src/wallet.cpp on git hub for if not lite stake.
+        static int nMaxStakeSearchInterval = 15;

it used to be = 60.

Thanks.

Cool
Question for the programmers:

What is the exact line and where do I enter it to turn off the Litestaking feature in Mint?

Thanks.

Cool

I want to see if disabling it decreases the amount of orphans any.

3rd time.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Coming soon, 'Bet on Tekken' twitch TV channel. It will broadcast Tekken battles from Japan, and you will be able to bet in Mintcoin. The channel is here: http://www.twitch.tv/betontekken/profile

As soon as Poloniex releases funds needed for the venture, Mintcoin betting will be live! It may be used in rotation along with Quark, Dogecoin & Lottocoin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Help menu, debug window

repairwallet

I tried this, it just says "wallet check passed" : true

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately it did not work Sad

Is there anything else I could try?
Can anyone help me out with my Mintcoin wallet? Will give 6K coins or more if i can get the problem fixed!

So i transferred Mintcoins out of my BTC trading account.

TrxID: e63a40efc7ee573d45462e89fe1218dcbafa2020254d071b35659c1f80668639

I can see the transaction on blockchain.info -  it has got a bunch of confirmations.

I've completely synced my wallet and can even see new transactions - but this one is still missing?

Can anyone please help? There's a bounty in it for you!

Help menu, debug window

repairwallet
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Can anyone help me out with my Mintcoin wallet? Will give 6K coins or more if i can get the problem fixed!

So i transferred Mintcoins out of my BTC trading account.

TrxID: e63a40efc7ee573d45462e89fe1218dcbafa2020254d071b35659c1f80668639

I can see the transaction on blockchain.info -  it has got a bunch of confirmations.

I've completely synced my wallet and can even see new transactions - but this one is still missing?

Can anyone please help? There's a bounty in it for you!
So guys any news on new wallet? Also feel free to donate to CryptoID block explorer, 20 days left!

The team is nearing an alpha test phase on the new source. We're tracking down and squashing some long-standing bugs that are slowing the process more than we'd like, but we'll be better off in the long run that way.

I've spent the past week overhauling the new build system that we're migrating to, which will help tremendously in the speed at which releases are able to be distributed, and reduce inconsistencies between various platforms.

The GUI overhaul that I will be doing is currently on hold so we can avoid conflicts with the core update, but it is far from "off the table" entirely. In fact, we're bumping our Qt standard up to 5.5 across the board which already has a much "cleaner" look to it vs 4.8 (and even 5.4).

Thanks for the update Fuzzbawls. Its all great news, i hope community lives upto the expectation when its time to donate to devs. You are doing some selfless work there for the community.

i will tell you this... a memory leak was found and we addressing it... thats one of the things holding this release up... i think we all can agree we'd like a memory leak free wallet

yeah i agree. If you misunderstood my comments as "I want my wallet now" then let me assure you i just wanted some updates. I am waiting patiently. and again thanks for all the work Smiley
So guys any news on new wallet? Also feel free to donate to CryptoID block explorer, 20 days left!

The team is nearing an alpha test phase on the new source. We're tracking down and squashing some long-standing bugs that are slowing the process more than we'd like, but we'll be better off in the long run that way.

I've spent the past week overhauling the new build system that we're migrating to, which will help tremendously in the speed at which releases are able to be distributed, and reduce inconsistencies between various platforms.

The GUI overhaul that I will be doing is currently on hold so we can avoid conflicts with the core update, but it is far from "off the table" entirely. In fact, we're bumping our Qt standard up to 5.5 across the board which already has a much "cleaner" look to it vs 4.8 (and even 5.4).

Thanks for the update Fuzzbawls. Its all great news, i hope community lives upto the expectation when its time to donate to devs. You are doing some selfless work there for the community.

i will tell you this... a memory leak was found and we addressing it... thats one of the things holding this release up... i think we all can agree we'd like a memory leak free wallet

Activity: 574
That is because new people if they need to download the whole blockchain it will take a really long time.
And when I don't mine for 20 days it takes a long time to load the new blockchain to.

Bootstrap?
legendary
Question for the programmers:

What is the exact line and where do I enter it to turn off the Litestaking feature in Mint?

Thanks.
 Cool

I want to see if disabling it decreases the amount of orphans any.

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

But will it also be faster?
Because my pc is decently fast and loading the wallet just takes a long time.

Is there like a Lite mintcoin wallet possible with this coin that loads really fast?

That is because new people if they need to download the whole blockchain it will take a really long time.
And when I don't mine for 20 days it takes a long time to load the new blockchain to.

Hopefully the speed is better to in the new wallet, Keep it up ur doing a great job tho!

Pages:
Jump to: