Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 80. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Like magic...

Mintcoin has been added to exchange and marketplace Cryptopia.co.nz
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Guys, with a little contribution from everyone we can get MINT listed on Cryptopia. For free!

Let's keep voting!

C'mon!  Grin

feel free to vote... but PLEASE don't use dots
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Let's keep voting!

C'mon!  Grin

Look who is right behind us.   Shocked

*Insert inoffensive geo political joke here.

The meme isreal
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Let's keep voting!

C'mon!  Grin

Look who is right behind us.   Shocked

Let's look ahead! This is a very big community...
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Let's keep voting!

C'mon!  Grin

Look who is right behind us.   Shocked

*Insert inoffensive geo political joke here.
legendary
Guys, with a little contribution from everyone we can get MINT listed on Cryptopia. For free!

Let's keep voting!

C'mon!  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Stumbled across http://cryptochainer.com/dir/

Has MINT blockchain ready to download as a ZIP.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Craptsy has open 30 more Wallets for withdrawals.

They did not have enough sense left to list the wallets, so no idea which ones.  Tongue
Hackers or Vern's Ex-Wife must have taken that too!

Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Web hosting now available for mintcoin thru cryptocloudhosting.org

They're the official host of mintymintcoin.com

Stay fresh.   Kiss
I am getting desperate for new wallet Grin , devs please give us something. Please people support devs with 10% of your minted coins every minting cycle & we will not have a funding problem.

sambiohazard, Devs are working hard on merging 2 years worth of commits to improve the wallet greatly, additionally we are working on a way to avoid single point of failure of the donation wallets. Merging 2 years worth of commits takes A LOT of time to weed out the bugs in the commits so that they compile and index correctly.

I will give you this fun fact, that we have a few surprises coming up soon as well.

Looking forward to all those awesome surprises! Also i would suggest multisig to avoid single point of failure but i guess devs already know that. People really need to put in some donations & they don't need to be big but regular. FFS this is a charity coin.

I can neither confirm or deny that's the addition we are working on to avoid single point of failure.
Activity: 840
I am getting desperate for new wallet Grin , devs please give us something. Please people support devs with 10% of your minted coins every minting cycle & we will not have a funding problem.

sambiohazard, Devs are working hard on merging 2 years worth of commits to improve the wallet greatly, additionally we are working on a way to avoid single point of failure of the donation wallets. Merging 2 years worth of commits takes A LOT of time to weed out the bugs in the commits so that they compile and index correctly.

I will give you this fun fact, that we have a few surprises coming up soon as well.

Looking forward to all those awesome surprises! Also i would suggest multisig to avoid single point of failure but i guess devs already know that. People really need to put in some donations & they don't need to be big but regular. FFS this is a charity coin.

Activity: 840
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Jan 14th – Jan 21st

MINT/LTC
https://i.imgur.com/aArBuk2.png
During the past week, MINT/LTC went from .00000630 to .00000767 for a total weekly increase of 21.75%

MINT/DOGE
https://i.imgur.com/8FlzVd0.png
During the past week, MINT/DOGE went from .1222 to .1565 for a total weekly increase of 28.07%
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Cryptsy posted an update today on their blog:

"– Update 2016/01/19 10:08pm –

The following wallets have been opened for withdrawals:

42Coin
Acoin
Aegis
Aiden
AlienCoin
AlphaCoin
AmricanCoin
AppleBytes
Agentum
AsiaCoin
AsicCoin
Axron
BancorCoin
BatCoin
BattleCoin
BBQCoin
BetaCoin
BitBay
BitGem
Bitshares
Bitstake
BlackCoin
BoostCoin
BottleCaps
Bytecent
ByteCoin
CacheCoin
CAIx
CashCoin
CheckCoin
CinderCoin
CinniCoin
Clams
CoinMagi
ContinuumCoin
CosmoCoin
CounterParty
CrackCoin
CraftCoin
DamaCoin
DevCoin
Diamond
Doubloons
Ducknote
e-Gulden
ElephantCoin
Ether
Expanse
EZCoin

We will be opening more wallets over the next couple days."

From the looks of it Mintcoin is not affected, and should be open for withdrawals in the coming days... we shall see... it appears they are opening them in alphabetical order.
How do you get dot? buy it?

buy or Mine (you can only mine dot from their pool)
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
How do you get dot? buy it?
I believe we should focus our efforts in getting MINT into Cryptopia  Grin

We are... I currently have a total of 73110.04657352 Dot... I was just providing another option while we work on getting Mint on Cryptopia, that is free.
legendary
I believe we should focus our efforts in getting MINT into Cryptopia  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: