Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 765. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Network Info
Difficulty   166.74578091
Est Next Difficulty   180.42825706 (Change in 1593 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   0 minutes 27 seconds
Current Block   56872

Cry Shocked

You think you're sad... I just got into this whole mining thing, and I'm currently @ ~480KH with my lowly 2 Nvidia 660's - Missed out on the launch cause I jumped on the Max train. (Of course, that's where I made enough to make it interesting for me - scored a block of 96 soloing, and traded @ .0045 - made over .5btc - that got my attention!)

So anyway - yeah - I'm getting sadder and sadder... lol!

How many Mint do you have?

~192,000 - and I bought 147,000 of those on mintpal. I REALLY missed the boat on thios one...  Undecided

Better than no mint at all. Smiley
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Network Info
Current Block   56872

Cry Shocked

You think you're sad... I just got into this whole mining thing, and I'm currently @ ~480KH with my lowly 2 Nvidia 660's - Missed out on the launch cause I jumped on the Max train. (Of course, that's where I made enough to make it interesting for me - scored a block of 96 soloing, and traded @ .0045 - made over .5btc - that got my attention!)

~192,000 - and I bought 147,000 of those on mintpal. I REALLY missed the boat on this one...  Undecided
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
lol I was on the MAX train too. I liek the premise of Mint so I invested the BTC I have in it..not much but sat on about 5.5mil in MINT
Activity: 770
Network Info
Current Block   56872

Cry Shocked

Activity: 132
Wow 26GH/s network rate, looks like everyones trying to get the last pow coins
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
i'm mining with 2x 800khs but the pool (mint.dedicatedpool.com) shows me 0 khs and I get only 1-2 per block MINT (lol). what's wrong with dedicatedpool? no no no ..
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Activity: 195
Its automatic mining or need something to type?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
-> Come on to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of fresh MintCoins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://mnt.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3445
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* dedicated servers w/redundancy, DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to http://mnt.coins4everyone.com and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
How do you know if you've received pos mints? Do they show up under "transactions?" And if so, under what name?

Yes transactions, it says mined
Activity: 574
Just received first minting  Wink

Activity: 367
How do you know if you've received pos mints? Do they show up under "transactions?" And if so, under what name?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Does anyone know if I can add an .dat file to an existing wallet? I have some mint on a flash drive that I need to get into my wallet somehow without disturbing the coins already there, but I only have one computer.

Do not replace the existing wallet.dat file if the existing wallet has Mint coins. You will need to use another computer and a fresh wallet for that wallet.dat file.

Since you only have one computer you could send all the mint from the existing wallet to an exchange and then replace the wallet.dat file with the one from the flash drive. Then send the coins from the exchange to the wallet, but I think that will reset the PoS for you?

How many mint are on the flash drive wallet.dat file?

HoboNickels has a way to integrate another wallet within the wallet.  

I have a little over 10 million MINT with at least 15 days of age, so I'd rather not reset that if I can.  If it's like others, I think i can just overwrite the wallet qt and not effect wallet.dat in appdata

Anyone able to confirm what I'm thinking is not insane? lol

That sounds right.  Just make sure you back up both wallet.dat files!!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 195
My first two blocks didn't work, but now I've minted some PoS blocks, and it has matured. So far just the first two didn't work. 5 confirmed succesfully after that so far, hoping it was an isolated issue.

it is normal you get some orphans in pos, as its diff is near to zero. There will be some competitions to get pos generated, so there will be orphans. With orphans your coin-days are not reset, so you don't lose anything. Your pos will eventually be generated, using the coin-days accumulated.
Activity: 3
Hello, can anyone tell me how can i permanently unlock my wallet? Smiley

Thanks
http://mintcoin.cc/faq/

Go to help/debug/console in your wallet and type in

walletpassphrase "yourpassphrasehere" 9999999999 true

press enter

I used this and after i close and open the wallet is still locked, do i need to write this command every time?
Activity: 364
Network Info
Current Block   56872

Cry Shocked

There's suncoin to try that looked somewhat interesting

Yeah... uh, no.

do'h

I guess that didn't turn out so well. lol
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Network Info
Current Block   56872

Cry Shocked

There's suncoin to try that looked somewhat interesting

Yeah... uh, no.
Activity: 364
Hello, can anyone tell me how can i permanently unlock my wallet? Smiley

Thanks
http://mintcoin.cc/faq/

Go to help/debug/console in your wallet and type in

walletpassphrase "yourpassphrasehere" 9999999999 true

press enter
Activity: 3