Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 763. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Net Hashrate at 35Gh/s right now! last time I checked it was 24GH/s, like an hour ago!
Mint at 46 right now on Mintpal. Not a big jump yet but considering it's been stucked to 40 for few days now...
Tomorrow might be interesting, with the next halving!

I've been watching the trades go through for the last couples of hours. I am pretty sure we just experienced a small pump and dump.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

useCryptos now accepts MintCoin!!

https://www.usecryptos.com

Take a look!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Net Hashrate at 35Gh/s right now! last time I checked it was 24GH/s, like an hour ago!
Mint at 46 right now on Mintpal. Not a big jump yet but considering it's been stucked to 40 for few days now...
Tomorrow might be interesting, with the next halving!
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
looks like we are finally breaking out of that long trading range .. to the upside Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Really Really cool. That seems to be way above 20% for the first stakeholders, you were rewarded well for holding from day 1.

I don't think you are looking at that right. He PoS mined 300 mint.

Ahh, lol well I'm glad to see it works, but sad to say I don't know how. Does he choose the stake amount?

He had 27000 mint for over 20 days so it moved to stake then generated the pos block and probably a few more after that. After the pos blocks are mined the stake balance is moved back to regular balance.

Ohh, yep that's about right at 20%. Just so people understand, it's 20% annually paid out every 20 days- There are approx. 18 Twenty day periods in a year.

about .011 per period. @ .011X18 periods =.198 or right under 20% per year

it adds up like it's supposed to alright.
Activity: 210

Really Really cool. That seems to be way above 20% for the first stakeholders, you were rewarded well for holding from day 1.

Ahh, lol well I'm glad to see it works, but sad to say I don't know how. Does he choose the stake amount?

He had 27000 mint for over 20 days so it moved to stake then generated the pos block and probably a few more after that. After the pos blocks are mined the stake balance is moved back to regular balance.

Ohh, yep that's about right at 20%. Just so people understand, it's 20% annually paid out every 20 days- There are approx. 18 Twenty day periods in a year.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Activity: 196

https://mnt.allpoolz.com
- Always 0% mining fees!
- Miner Notifications
- Port 3333 mining
- VARDIFF
- Stratum
- DDoS Protection
- Database off-loading (faster more reliable)
- Email support
- US Server
- SSL Enabled

**Fun Stuff**
I will enable block rewards if the pool goes over 200MH/s.

Where is the network hashrate going?  WOW
legendary

Just received first minting  Wink

Congratulations!!!

Awesome! This screenshot made me put all my other alt coins into MINT Smiley

Definitely amazing - time to buy all the mintcoin I can!!!

Glad that I have spent all my BTC to buy Mintcoin earlier!

Does anyone know if I can add an .dat file to an existing wallet? I have some mint on a flash drive that I need to get into my wallet somehow without disturbing the coins already there, but I only have one computer.

Do not replace the existing wallet.dat file if the existing wallet has Mint coins. You will need to use another computer and a fresh wallet for that wallet.dat file.

Since you only have one computer you could send all the mint from the existing wallet to an exchange and then replace the wallet.dat file with the one from the flash drive. Then send the coins from the exchange to the wallet, but I think that will reset the PoS for you?

How many mint are on the flash drive wallet.dat file?

HoboNickels has a way to integrate another wallet within the wallet.  

I have a little over 10 million MINT with at least 15 days of age, so I'd rather not reset that if I can.  If it's like others, I think i can just overwrite the wallet qt and not effect wallet.dat in appdata

Anyone able to confirm what I'm thinking is not insane? lol

That sounds right.  Just make sure you back up both wallet.dat files!!

Thanks for the replies. I ended up creating a new user account, installed a new Mint wallet, and put the wallet.dat file inside. This spared me loss of coin age.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Difficulty fly up to !

When is the next block reward !?

Tomorrow, I believe in around 14 hours, the block reward halves to 12500 - 1125000 MAX. I think we will see ~60 sat by tomorrow evening.
Activity: 56

Glad that I have spent all my BTC to buy Mintcoin earlier!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Difficulty fly up to !

When is the next block reward !?

legendary
Wow it does what it says it was going to do! Roll Eyes Glad I bought at 5 santories
Activity: 350
NET Hashrate: 34GH/s   Shocked
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Just received first minting  Wink

Congratulations!!!

Activity: 298
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hashrapid is a total scam pool, do not mine with them they steal coins then blame it on their servers. This has happened multiple times to multiple people on multiple coins!

Keep your auto payout as low as possible, this goes for every pool you ever use. It's not a bank or wallet...
Activity: 12
Hashrapid is a total scam pool, do not mine with them they steal coins then blame it on their servers. This has happened multiple times to multiple people on multiple coins!
Jump to: