Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 762. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
You think this coin has been fun wait till you see the blackcoin train about to happen, its been referred to as mintcoin on steroids.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Actually, he just acquired about 50-million more MINT.

Here's a guess but I think he was probably already a holder, he didn't want to buy with that amount just influence to stop the fall, a lot of selling was happening from 46 to 40

Actually price was starting to rise, then he stopped faked the decline, and then bought in more. The block reward halves again in 19 hours, all news right now it positive, what do you think? why on earth would you sell now?

Yeah the price was booming until 46, 10 BTC sell orders getting eaten in minutes. It was all induced panic, someone sold like 9 BTC at 46 and then loads of people just started selling It would of gone lower if he didn't put a 35 BTC buy wall at 40. I honestly have no clue what's gunna happen right now.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some

Here's a guess but I think he was probably already a holder, he didn't want to buy with that amount just influence to stop the fall, a lot of selling was happening from 46 to 40

Actually price was starting to rise, then he stopped faked the decline, and then bought in more. The block reward halves again in 19 hours, all news right now it positive, what do you think? why on earth would you sell now?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

mint.charityminingpools.com

PROMOTION
Signup and start mining MINT today at CharityMiningPools and receive 0% pool fees for the life of your MINT account.

*   PM me here at BitcoinTalk to inform me that you have signed up for the promotion with your username
** Must mine on the site for a minimum 3 hours to qualify

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
legendary

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
So I completely missed out on this coin BIG TIME. What do you guys think about Blackcoin vs Mintcoin. BC is only doing a week of POW before switching to POS.
legendary
I did not understand why he set 30btc buy wall at 46 and people dump so hard to it.

We would be a lot lower if he didn't put it in at 40, he then lowered it to 39 and pulled it and put it back at 38.. 1/3 of that got ate so I assume he wanted to try and push the price up fast and even if that didn't do it put 55 BTC into the 24 volume.. I have no idea what's gunna happen now.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
I did not understand why he set 30btc buy wall at 46 and people dump so hard to it.
legendary
That whale has to go all in now.. He's already half in :L
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
The diff has been fluctuating wildly all day. Some big group comes in with 5-7 GH/s every 10 minutes or so, which causes the diff to practically double until they drop back out.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
Net Hashrate at 35Gh/s right now! last time I checked it was 24GH/s, like an hour ago!
Mint at 46 right now on Mintpal. Not a big jump yet but considering it's been stucked to 40 for few days now...
Tomorrow might be interesting, with the next halving!

can someone explain why?

isnt it better to mine a more profitable coin ATM and then sell it for mints?

what benefit would it be to mine these at these difficulties?

looking at calcs, I can get 30% more mint mining vertcoins and selling for btc and buying mint.

legendary
Screw that, let it fall, buy some more.

I wish I had 100s of BTC to influence the market, god it must be so easy making more money.
Activity: 210
Screw that, let it fall, buy some more.
legendary
Net Hashrate at 35Gh/s right now! last time I checked it was 24GH/s, like an hour ago!
Mint at 46 right now on Mintpal. Not a big jump yet but considering it's been stucked to 40 for few days now...

I've been watching the trades go through for the last couples of hours. I am pretty sure we just experienced a small pump and dump.

Genius whale that put in that 30 BTC buy order at 40 to stop it going any further, I like that guy.

Edit: He moved it down to 39 and 5 BTC got ate into it.. will he pull it..
Yes, and by doing that he encouraged other buy walls so that he could dump so hard.
We have so many dumpers, let's see price drop to 30

Replaced at 38! With a friend perhaps? Doubled to 58 BTC lol

I hope Mint holds where it is, but that is 100% a fake buy wall to hold the price up
Activity: 350

I've been watching the trades go through for the last couples of hours. I am pretty sure we just experienced a small pump and dump.

Genius whale that put in that 30 BTC buy order at 40 to stop it going any further, I like that guy.

Yes, and by doing that he encouraged other buy walls so that he could dump so hard.
We have so many dumpers, let's see price drop to 30
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
allpoolz didnt pay out on SUN coin, i suggest to not mine on it.
Activity: 210
legendary

Edit2: And he pulled it! Will he replace..
Jump to: