Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 761. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Only 6,500 more Mints until I reach 4 million.  Tongue

Network Info
Difficulty   162.46511403
Est Next Difficulty   199.76956119 (Change in 548 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   0 minutes 23 seconds
Current Block   57916
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just received first minting  Wink

Let me get this thread back on topic.
You think this coin has been fun wait till you see the blackcoin train about to happen, its been referred to as mintcoin on steroids.

how so?

It's a copycat of Mintcoin. This is the MINTCOIN thread.
Not really. For one Mint has 70 billion coins, a much higher block reward and 5x longer PoW phase and 20% APY. Compared to 10,000,000,000 coins, 10,000 block reward, 1 week PoW stage and 5% APY for BlackCoin. I look at it like the ratio  between gold/silver. Both are valuable, one is much scarcer than the other and therefore much more valuable and the other is  more accessible and subject to higher volatility The current price ratio with MINT at 43 and BlackCoin at 1900 sat is 45:1, which interestingly enough is about the historical average price ratio of gold vs silver.

Cmon man. This coin came out 2 days after Mint started popping off, and it isn't gold to Mint's silver. Mint will still be adding a lot of coins every year, which is a GOOD thing because people will have a chance to buy in to buy into a coin that will multiply for them at a rate of 20%. Or they could go spend a fortune on your blackcoin (great name Roll Eyes) and earn 5%. Scarcity does not equal value.

Gold is valuable because it's GOLD! It has very unique properties, is indestructible, and is scarce. It doesn't really belong in a discussion about cyrptocoins imo.
hey man im just telling you whats going to the best coin to get into the next few days. Believe what you want expect 100% plus gains on blackcoin.

If it was the best coin you wouldn't be here shilling. Also it's a 1% gain at blackcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
You think this coin has been fun wait till you see the blackcoin train about to happen, its been referred to as mintcoin on steroids.

how so?

Not really. For one Mint has 70 billion coins, a much higher block reward and 5x longer PoW phase and 20% APY. Compared to 10,000,000,000 coins, 10,000 block reward, 1 week PoW stage and 5% APY for BlackCoin. I look at it like the ratio  between gold/silver. Both are valuable, one is much scarcer than the other and therefore much more valuable and the other is  more accessible and subject to higher volatility The current price ratio with MINT at 43 and BlackCoin at 1900 sat is 45:1, which interestingly enough is about the historical average price ratio of gold vs silver.

Cmon man. This coin came out 2 days after Mint started popping off, and it isn't gold to Mint's silver. Mint will still be adding a lot of coins every year, which is a GOOD thing because people will have a chance to buy in to buy into a coin that will multiply for them at a rate of 20%. Or they could go spend a fortune on your blackcoin (great name Roll Eyes) and earn 5%. Scarcity does not equal value.

Gold is valuable because it's GOLD! It has very unique properties, is indestructible, and is scarce. It doesn't really belong in a discussion about cyrptocoins imo.
hey man im just telling you whats going to the best coin to get into the next few days. Believe what you want expect 100% plus gains on blackcoin.

how so?

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

how so?

Activity: 420
hey guys I don't have that much power to mine only about 1.5 Mhs so what's something easy to mine that might be worth something one day? lol I can't keep up with mint.

Shillcoin.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
hey guys I don't have that much power to mine only about 1.5 Mhs so what's something easy to mine that might be worth something one day? lol I can't keep up with mint.
Activity: 10
Do you know when will be the block reward halved ? I think it should be today, right ?

how so?
just watch

terrible explanation lol
go read lol. Thread is not hard to find its 100 pages in 2 days. I figure people would like to know what the next mintcoin is.
Activity: 15
Hello, I have been stalking the site since I started mining Mint on the 9th (two days to go until PoS!) and thought I'd say how much I am enjoying the sense of community, which is what prompted me to create a profile. I am keeping my mined coins and sold some Dogecoin to buy and daytrade Mint on mintpal. Please know there are many people like me who aren't as vocal but are discovering Mint and Crypto-currency and are very excited and interested in it. Stay Minty fresh!  Smiley

-A very poor but dedicated Minter

P.S. I'm still learning the formatting for this site, sorry for my noobishness.

Mintcoin: MirdMgpzxe6s7CpWHT9NS84egtoEZu7osh
Bitcoin: 12t4ynCNCdp7b2XAJbbCrvFcCGvfyfBeyY
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

how so?
just watch

terrible explanation lol

how so?

yea I have a ton of mintcoin and started mining it week oone. And it is not a copy of mintcoin the POS is much different.  I support both coins.
Activity: 56
I am currently running Mintcoin wallet v1.3. The wallet is encrypted and backed up. I would like to use v1.4. Before I run 1.4 though I would like to know if I can use my backed up, encrypted .dat file? I was hoping to find a README file but there doesn't seem to be one in the zip file. Can anyone let me know if I can use the .dat file from v1.3? Thank you in advance!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
i made good cash on MINT Smiley

Most people have, it's still a fun ride Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
i made good cash on MINT Smiley

how so?

how so?
just watch
legendary
Activity: 927

how so?

I hear Bitcoin is a nice coin.
Jump to: