Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 771. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Scam! I sent there coins twice, the transactions have over 100 confirmations each by now, yet the coins didn't appear in my account.

The admin has been contacted
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Guido
you want to maximize profits? HOLD

First year: Interest 20% - Price 50s - Inflation "20%" (all currencies not generate interest: estimated real inflation 15%)

10.000.000 mints
2.000.000 Interest = 1btc

the currencies generated for POS exceed the inflation Smiley

Take the interest!!!!

Success for all!!!

But if everybody will hold their coins how will Mint grow?

(all currencies not generate interest: estimated real inflation 15%)
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

First year: Interest 20% - Price 50s - Inflation "20%" (all currencies not generate interest: estimated real inflation 15%)

10.000.000 mints

Take the interest!!!!

Success for all!!!

But if everybody will hold their coins how will Mint grow?
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
Scam! I sent there coins twice, the transactions have over 100 confirmations each by now, yet the coins didn't appear in my account.
Activity: 156
Guido

10.000.000 mints

Take the interest!!!!

Success for all!!!

Activity: 392
We are proud to announce our new Mintcoin Pool:

0% Fee
Only 0.1 mnt withdrawal fees

Automatic Payouts every minute !
DDoS protected
Best EU/US connectivity
Stratum on Port 7890 with Variable Difficulty
Bonuses will be started as soon as first Block has been found !

Check it out now and get your Scrypt Miners in:
https://mint.maxminers.net

1000 MNT Bonus per Block Finder !!!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Same as any other scrypt. Your problem is not algorithm difference. Problem is somewhere else.

Any suggestions?

How is it WU can be higher than kh/s?
Activity: 364
wasamata, its exactly like it says. incorrect password.

Impossible, I did not change the password.

cannot unlock wallet. I wrote passphrase down and am sure its right as i entered it twice. I believe its a bug.
It's not a bug.
If you want to unlock it for 100000 seconds and your password is "mypassword" then you type it like this:

walletpassphrase mypassword 100000 true

If that doesn't work then you have wrong password

iTS all good, brute force got it, wrote down my pass wrong, lucky !
  you better get a better password
Activity: 182
so are there any PoS shares found already, been 20 days since launch right? Or is it a hardcoded switch?

cannot unlock wallet. I wrote passphrase down and am sure its right as i entered it twice. I believe its a bug.
It's not a bug.
If you want to unlock it for 100000 seconds and your password is "mypassword" then you type it like this:

You forgot quotes:

walletpassphrase "mypassword" 999999999 true
The momentum of this coin, is breath-taking.
What a relief.

My crypto experience has been hair-pulling.   Nice to feel comfortable.
Now I only worry how smooth the transition will be in March.  And watch for longevity moves.

Get this at a 0/alpha level.   Start trading it contra BTC.   Form a true hedging alt.    
If you think all the alts have to go down when BTC does,  your wrong.

It is up to the holders to decide how our coin trades.  Be smart.    Show green when the others are red.  Stay flat when they are green.

BTC Contra indicator after a sustain level is reached.  Probably after transition.  But could creep that way until than.
Someone made the comment regarding.  If BTC goes down, we all do.  How closed minded.  Don't tie me to that ship - Please!   Every Crypto is tied to that hunk- Do something different.   Get this trading in other currencies.

Remember yesterday, China buying everything.  You know why?  Cause the Yuan is devalueing?  You know why?   To keep up with Japan.  They are doing the same.  All real fiat are trying to take down the currency to make exports more attractive.   Well China is tit for tat with Japan.  Where is Gox located?

So the main backbone of BTC has been China.   Yuan devalued.  They are hedging.  Wake up people, this game is History in the making.   Good Luck.

BTC is junk and I hope me buying MINT does not support JUNK.  

You are correct about China and the yuan. This is my thinking as well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Bullandterrier

PPLNS Target   780096

Round Shares Submitted shares since last found block (ie. round shares)
Est. Shares   438,473 (done: 2135.97%)
Pool Valid   9,365,637
Your Valid   13,671
Pool Invalid   439,408 (4.48%)

WHAT....f?Huh
Activity: 210

It's not a bug.

iTS all good, brute force got it, wrote down my pass wrong, lucky !
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
.com domain was extremely bad investment in my opinion. For 6500 USD you could have done a whole lot more than this for MINT.
.. if that was indeed the price you paid.

Anyway, modern young people dont give a rats ass if domain is .com or .cc or whatever. Its extremely overrated to have .com.

Price was no where near 6500.  I have bought many domains for sale over the years and 50% is what they HOPE to get.  I was 100% certain that someone would have something negative to say.   I did not ask for your opinion.   Also, it is not the modern young people that it was bought to cater too.  You are living in your own microcosm and probably have zero busienss accumen.   You think small.  You should read the book by Napolean Hill titled "Think and Grow Rich."   Stay off the boards and read that then come back and have a discussion.

Besides, I probably bought it with day trade profits from people like you panic selling into my buy and sell orders.   Shocked Shocked Shocked

If you think that .com is worth even half a price, then you are dillusional. And if you think that .com is needed to gain more popularity -then you are the one who is narrow minded and cant think out of the box. Not me.
 Wink

But hey, that was your money. GL.

Nice move ... I've bought and sold many domains as well, and Bulldog is just thinking ahead.  If mintcoin really does blow up, that domain will be worth a fortune.

BTW, bitcoinwallet.com just sold for $250k ...

Activity: 196

Mintcoin added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Yes you can mine Mintcoins with a ATI Radeon 6850. Smiley
You can find a tutorial on how to mine Mintcoins (and other scrypt-based coins) here: http://www.minedogecoin.com/getting-such-dogecoin-a-basic-guide-to-gpu-mining-with-cgminer/
Also make sure you have installed the latest Catalyst and SDK drivers for your graphics card. You can find a list of mintcoin pools in the first post of this thread. Also I've tipped you some Mintcoins Smiley welcome to the cryptoworld

Thank your very much for your info and for the coins. I will check it out when i get home Smiley

It's not a bug.

Jump to: