Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 774. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Okay Guys - Mint has been very good to me with day trading the past few days and I made a bunch of BTC as I exchanged it out right away and move to my wallet.   With a chunk of the profits for the past few days, I bought the domain www.mintcoin.com
 I won't have control of it for about 7-10 days but, never the less, we have it and can put it to good use.   Being that the dev team is scarce around here, I figure I will post here to help out with getting thing rolling.   Ideas, who to contact, what to do with it, etc??

You fucking rock Bulldog.

Good timing too, so we can get it online before the mining phase is over!
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Okay Guys - Mint has been very good to me with day trading the past few days and I made a bunch of BTC as I exchanged it out right away and move to my wallet.   With a chunk of the profits for the past few days, I bought the domain www.mintcoin.com
 I won't have control of it for about 7-10 days but, never the less, we have it and can put it to good use.   Being that the dev team is scarce around here, I figure I will post here to help out with getting thing rolling.   Ideas, who to contact, what to do with it, etc??

You fucking rock Bulldog.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Anyone know how to see the overall volume of a coin on Cyptsy?? Thanks
Awesome! On behalf of the MINT community thank you. For starters probably just link it to the main website, and get in contact with David Latapie either on here or the forums http://www.mintcointalk.com/

The dev team is very very busy right now working on a thousand things at once. Anyway, thanks for getting that, and being generous. This is what I love about this community, so much generosity and teamwork!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

I'll notify the extended dev team.
Activity: 546
In long term perspective, every coins value will be largely determined by amount of shops and services accepting it.
MINT only has exchanges.
Need to start attracting merchants soon.

It will come merchant integration is in the works. The dev. team is working on it right now. Give it a break, the coin is less than 3 weeks old.

Are you in team or are you just another speculator?

What integration exactly? Whats your approach to it?

--------------

About the earlier pages. Be so kind and top answering the trolls please.

-----

Personal view about MINT yearly interest:

I started mining in day 3. Mined around 2,600,000 on the first day. Currently getting less than 200,000 per day.
Traded (sell high - buy low) at exchange. Made additional 8,900,000 MINT in 3 days (around 5-7 hours total work). Risk was there, but its not high if you know what you are doing.
If i kept all my MINT in wallet, i would have got around 590,000 after a month.
What do you think i prefer. minting or trading?

I bet theres a lot of MINT holders who think the same.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 308

And the blocks keep coming ! In such a nice est. share % Wink

mint.poolerino.com - 0% Fee - nothing less.
when's the next halving?
In about 40 hours. ( i think)

Halves at block 60,000 and right now we are at 55,183 http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/mintcoin
In long term perspective, every coins value will be largely determined by amount of shops and services accepting it.
MINT only has exchanges.

It will come merchant integration is in the works. The dev. team is working on it right now. Give it a break, the coin is less than 3 weeks old.
Been cashing out 5,000 Mints every hour by mining. Crazy to think how much I was cashing out just a week ago! Too bad I didn't start earlier but I suppose 2.2 mil. isn't too bad Smiley
Thats goes under the term instamine in my dictionary. This coin is for those who believe that money grows on trees. The early miners have millions of coins, and the richest will always become wealthier, because PoS gets more profitable the bigger stock you have...
Crapettycrap coin. But dont take my words for advice, this coin could still hit 60satoshi, depending on how slow people are to realize how crappy it is.

fairest launch ever and still wining like a little ....
Don't blame mint that you missed the boat because u didn't read your topics in time
Yep, get some now before price is 200 sats
Activity: 616
when's the next halving?
Activity: 546
MINT only has exchanges.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Been cashing out 5,000 Mints every hour by mining. Crazy to think how much I was cashing out just a week ago! Too bad I didn't start earlier but I suppose 2.2 mil. isn't too bad Smiley

cough cough 2.2 Million, I have like 5k mintcoins and that was from 5 days pc mining if you could donate some thatd be great.

I started mining 100% LTC. Then found Mint and went 50/50 LTC/Mint. Now 100% Mint until POS. Gotta figure out what to mine next. Not sure if I will go back to LTC or find another altcoin. Put up an address. I'll throw some your way.

thanks so much! Smiley MbouLmPg1f3aUT47tTXhdrXAR34YCZ67bb  

NP. Shut up you greedy bastards! Hehe JK! Smiley

O_o YOUR FUCKING AWESOME you gave me what i could mine in like 10 days or maybe even more because of the halfing!!! +11111
Activity: 336
Thats goes under the term instamine in my dictionary. This coin is for those who believe that money grows on trees. The early miners have millions of coins, and the richest will always become wealthier, because PoS gets more profitable the bigger stock you have...
Crapettycrap coin. But dont take my words for advice, this coin could still hit 60satoshi, depending on how slow people are to realize how crappy it is.

fairest launch ever and still wining like a little ....
Don't blame mint that you missed the boat because u didn't read your topics in time
Activity: 56

Ok. Not looking for advice.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I can't agree.The coin is great and implements great features.You can't just throw such accusations over the coin with no reason.The coin has a great potential.
Activity: 406
Activity: 56

cough cough 2.2 Million, I have like 5k mintcoins and that was from 5 days pc mining if you could donate some thatd be great.

I started mining 100% LTC. Then found Mint and went 50/50 LTC/Mint. Now 100% Mint until POS. Gotta figure out what to mine next. Not sure if I will go back to LTC or find another altcoin. Put up an address. I'll throw some your way.

thanks so much! Smiley MbouLmPg1f3aUT47tTXhdrXAR34YCZ67bb  

NP. Shut up you greedy bastards! Hehe JK! Smiley
Yes with a pos coin you have two chances to do well,interest on the coin or price increase,i can not get 20% for a year in a bank and will keep this coin for a few years at least.MZdqQu4Jt7jKWcyGSQ3YSjiYDEqv3TRzYn
It's just like Bitcoin, except it is faster, energy efficient (eliminates the mining rat race) and pays a bonus dividend.
Jump to: