Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 770. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
First year
10.000.000mnt to 50s = 1btc
10.000.000mnt to 100s= 2btc
10.000.000mnt to 300s=6btc

Its sweet  Wink

Are you talking about 10,000,000 Mintcoins and the second column of number representing satoshis?

If so, then it should be:

10,000,000 Mintcoins at 50 satoshis (0.00000050 BTC/MINT) = 5 BTC
10,000,000 Mintcoins at 100 satoshis (0.00000100 BTC/MINT) = 10 BTC
10,000,000 Mintcoins at 300 satoshis (0.00000300 BTC/MINT) = 30 BTC
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
When is the next halving please ? (block)
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Guido
First year
10.000.000mnt to 50s = 1btc
10.000.000mnt to 100s= 2btc
10.000.000mnt to 300s=6btc

Its sweet  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Loving to see the buy orders for Mintcoin,
This is the signification of this coins price going up.
This is srill time to buy guys, end of this week mint will be not less then 100+
Action will come soon, about 30 hours till halving

I sure hope you're right, but there is no guarantee. Don't get me wrong, but I want Mintcoin to succeed, I was a bit burned when the last Dogecoin halving caused the price to go down and not up.

You must also consider this: each subsequent halving will have less and less effect, because the later in mining, the fewer the number of Mintcoins per block and the smaller the reduction in absolute terms.

What I mean is this: if you have 100,000 of anything, the first halving to 50,000 is quite big in absolute terms. But, during the fourth or fifth halving, the effect is more reduced. 6,250 getting reduced to 3,125 has a much weaker effect than a drop from 100,000 to 50,000 or 50,000 to 25,000.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Action will come soon, about 30 hours till halving
Activity: 338
Guys, you know you are smothering the market with those insane multi BTC buy and sell "walls" on mintpal huh?

In the last hour there were about 1.5-2btc of trades happening. Makes sence to pile buy/sell orders on top of each other...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Scam! I sent there coins twice, the transactions have over 100 confirmations each by now, yet the coins didn't appear in my account.

The admin has been contacted

Why ? Why is it INSTANT scam if one user has problems ? There no room for some asking first ?
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

mint.charityminingpools.com

PROMOTION
Signup and start mining MINT today at CharityMiningPools and receive 0% pool fees for the life of your MINT account.

*   PM me here at BitcoinTalk to inform me that you have signed up for the promotion with your username
** Must mine on the site for a minimum 3 hours to qualify

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
Is there a chance that the price of Mintcoin will fall in the middle of March, 2014?

Hypothetical scenario nearing and passing the middle of March 2014:

1.-supply decreases at the exchanges when pure PoS begins, people hodl to reap rewards of PoS after one year
2.-demand goes up (as an inverse correlation only, not a cause and effect relationship with supply decrease)
3.-price goes up in response to demand
4.-price rises to a point where it is deemed too expensive; that the price is not worth the value which Mintcoin gives
5.-price falls and keeps falling to a new lower equilibrium point?

How likely is the above scenario to happen?

Point 5 doesn't seem very likely, it's totally out of the row. If the 4. point happens, it either may fall back to a "normal" price or it'll just keep rising just like NXT, because of the lack of people selling NXT but instead holding their coins. If the demand outweighs the supply the price will keep rising.
Is there a chance that the price of Mintcoin will fall in the middle of March, 2014?

Hypothetical scenario nearing and passing the middle of March 2014:

1.-supply decreases at the exchanges when pure PoS begins, people hodl to reap rewards of PoS after one year
2.-demand goes up (as an inverse correlation only, not a cause and effect relationship with supply decrease)
3.-price goes up in response to demand
4.-price rises to a point where it is deemed too expensive; that the price is not worth the value which Mintcoin gives
5.-price falls and keeps falling to a new lower equilibrium point?

How likely is the above scenario to happen?

Activity: 392
We are proud to announce our new Mintcoin Pool:

0% Fee
Only 0.1 mnt withdrawal fees

Automatic Payouts every minute !
DDoS protected
Best EU/US connectivity
Stratum on Port 7890 with Variable Difficulty
Bonuses will be started as soon as first Block has been found !

Check it out now and get your Scrypt Miners in:
https://mint.maxminers.net

1000 MNT Bonus per Block Finder !!!
Activity: 325
Congratulations everyone, MintCoin will be added to http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
Activity: 162
Is poloniex.com really slow for anyone else or is it just me?
Activity: 196

https://mnt.allpoolz.com
- Always 0% mining fees!
- Miner Notifications
- Port 3333 mining
- VARDIFF
- Stratum
- DDoS Protection
- Database off-loading (faster more reliable)
- Email support
- US Server
- SSL Enabled

**Fun Stuff**
I will enable block rewards if the pool goes over 200MH/s.

Activity: 562
Merit: 509
Scam! I sent there coins twice, the transactions have over 100 confirmations each by now, yet the coins didn't appear in my account.

Hey, it is not a scam at all. There might be a problem. At the very least, I can refund your every penny if nothing else works out. I'm looking into it. Please pm me your mint address and amount you have deposited. Thanks

Done.
But the mintcoins still didn't show up in my account, so the website isn't working properly. I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone at the moment.
Activity: 210
wasamata, its exactly like it says. incorrect password.

Impossible, I did not change the password.

cannot unlock wallet. I wrote passphrase down and am sure its right as i entered it twice. I believe its a bug.
It's not a bug.
If you want to unlock it for 100000 seconds and your password is "mypassword" then you type it like this:

walletpassphrase mypassword 100000 true

If that doesn't work then you have wrong password

You forgot quotes:

walletpassphrase "mypassword" 999999999 true
I don't use quotes, it works fine for me...
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
you want to maximize profits? HOLD

First year: Interest 20% - Price 50s - Inflation "20%" (all currencies not generate interest: estimated real inflation 15%)

10.000.000 mints
2.000.000 Interest = 1btc

the currencies generated for POS exceed the inflation Smiley

Take the interest!!!!

Success for all!!!

But if everybody will hold their coins how will Mint grow?

Very simple economics... is everyone starts to hold, supply is limited which will move price up.

As price moves up & up, profit-taking gets too attractive and people will begin to sell.  Thus the free market is always searching for that equilibrium of supply/demand.
Activity: 126

Same as any other scrypt. Your problem is not algorithm difference. Problem is somewhere else.

Any suggestions?

How is it WU can be higher than kh/s?

The cgminer documentation explains WU as hash rate times luck, so if you hit a hot streak and find more shares than you should on average your wu can be graeter than your hash rate.  Typically HR * .9 is about where WU should sit.  I wouldn't worry about WU being higher unless there is something else telling you there's a problem, like the pool saying your HR is quite low, or HW errors.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

Hey, it is not a scam at all. There might be a problem. At the very least, I can refund your every penny if nothing else works out. I'm looking into it. Please pm me your mint address and amount you have deposited. Thanks
Jump to: