Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 780. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
I feel pretty happy with my investments in alt coins, I picked up doge early and mint early, both have done extremely well for me!  Smiley
I see mint getting up in the 200 range before to long, at least it'll be there before I sell Wink

ignore the trolls   Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Gingermod, go home with your Mom pls.
Guys, sry I let my dog out and he was barking a lot in every thread he can.  Embarrassed Here's another thread he barked:

This coin failed

As predicted

+1 Classic trolls. He is either another coin holder that thinks Mint is a threat or someone who sold too early.

But Digibyte failed, as I warned everyone it would, you stubborn fuck.

You also said Mint failed? Congratulations you were right about one coin, you clearly know the future.

No Mint is trading really well and is going through a very successful pump. WILL Mintcoin survive? No. WILL it fail? Yes, in time.

I mean it's a great quick profit coin, just like 99% of all coins. Mintcoin will never exceed Dogecoin, Litecoin, or Bitcoin.

You said it was dead when it hit 30, I can tell you haven't made much money in this game.

I don't think you can deny that this coin is being pumped. After it is inevitably dumped, no one with power is going to want to stay around.

Does this coin have services? No
Does this coin have anything new? No
Is this coin a clone? Yes
Activity: 364
Guys, sry I let my dog out and he was barking a lot in every thread he can.  Embarrassed Here's another thread he barked:

This coin failed

As predicted

+1 Classic trolls. He is either another coin holder that thinks Mint is a threat or someone who sold too early.

I'm guessing doge
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

This coin failed

As predicted

You also said Mint failed? Congratulations you were right about one coin, you clearly know the future.

No Mint is trading really well and is going through a very successful pump. WILL Mintcoin survive? No. WILL it fail? Yes, in time.

I mean it's a great quick profit coin, just like 99% of all coins. Mintcoin will never exceed Dogecoin, Litecoin, or Bitcoin.

Yeah but if you want to double your bitcoins which of these are you going to buy right now? Mintcoin, right after you troll the thread and lower the price.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

This coin failed

As predicted

You said it was dead when it hit 30, I can tell you haven't made much money in this game.

This coin failed

As predicted

legendary

This coin failed

As predicted

This coin failed

As predicted

This coin failed

As predicted

Digibyte did fail buddy. It's been stable at 3x less value than what it was following the first week or two. People are losing money.
legendary

This coin failed

As predicted

Activity: 350

This coin failed

As predicted
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I have never seen before a crypto so steady after a rise from 7 to 63 satoshis...! Mint is the new Bitcoin, admit it. Everything has just been so smooth.

Cripes dude, Mint is barely 2 weeks old, repost in 2 more months.
legendary
Gingermod has been trolling this forum for days, anything he has to say is irrelevant and completely fucking idiotic.

Dude you can't just dismiss what I say because I'm brash.

I've stated facts to you in other pages of this thread, whenever I tell you that you are wrong you just can't take it. You can troll this forum all you want but you will never have any influence on Mint.

Get the fuck out.
Gingermod has been trolling this forum for days, anything he has to say is irrelevant and completely fucking idiotic.

Dude you can't just dismiss what I say because I'm brash.
legendary
http://tuckfheman.com/post/77855087228/nxt-users-be-aware

RIP NXT, Mintcoin has done it better than you.

So can you explain how Mintcoin is better than NXT since we wuld all like to know... both are fully POS coins but NXT offers transparant forging, instant messaging and DNS address etc and more... its a different codebase but mint is based off of bitcoin codebase.... what does mintcoin do better than nxt? Does mintcoin even have secret phasephrase protection that you refer to cause NXT to go RIP? I dont expect you to answer this since it's probably out of your realm, but someone feel free to offer their analysis.

NXT is not decentralized and forging is useless for most investors so no reason to support network, except to not be charged NXT for not supporting it.

LOSE/LOSE for everyone but a few

Sounds like this Mintcoin 5 week mining period

MINT is waay more evenly distributed. At the very least, that means it passes NXT.

Yeah, that guy doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm not debating Mintcoin over NXT. Regardless of the denial you feed on, a 5 week mining period with insane block reward deflation is ridiculous. However, it is great for huge pumping and dumping, pretty damn sure we're in the former because another clone of Peercoin does not need to be valued this high.

that is gibberish

Over the 5 week period the early mined coins gain more and more value as it becomes more difficult to earn that amount. This means a very small percentage of users have a majority of the wealth, what do you do with that sudden wealth? You cash it out.

This is why the concept of pumping and dumping even exists

Sell your mint while you still have a chance then.

I would advice selling as soon as this deflation ends, which is after the first 5 weeks. At that point anyone looking to make a quick profit(anyone with any influential amount of capital) will leave as soon as the coin goes completely inflationary.

So can you explain how Mintcoin is better than NXT since we wuld all like to know... both are fully POS coins but NXT offers transparant forging, instant messaging and DNS address etc and more... its a different codebase but mint is based off of bitcoin codebase.... what does mintcoin do better than nxt? Does mintcoin even have secret phasephrase protection that you refer to cause NXT to go RIP? I dont expect you to answer this since it's probably out of your realm, but someone feel free to offer their analysis.

NXT is not decentralized and forging is useless for most investors so no reason to support network, except to not be charged NXT for not supporting it.

MINT is waay more evenly distributed. At the very least, that means it passes NXT.

I'm not debating Mintcoin over NXT. Regardless of the denial you feed on, a 5 week mining period with insane block reward deflation is ridiculous. However, it is great for huge pumping and dumping, pretty damn sure we're in the former because another clone of Peercoin does not need to be valued this high.

that is gibberish

Over the 5 week period the early mined coins gain more and more value as it becomes more difficult to earn that amount. This means a very small percentage of users have a majority of the wealth, what do you do with that sudden wealth? You cash it out.

Sell your mint while you still have a chance then.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there a graph anywhere showing the price of MintCoin kind of like BitcoinWisdom.com?

WTS mintcoinwisdom.com for 6k USD

speaking of domains, mintcoin.com seems to be for sale for $6500 ...

I think mintcoin.com is off the market now - SOLD

that is gibberish

that is gibberish
Jump to: