Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 805. (Read 1369778 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
It will be much higher within a week, for now it's just funny to watch.
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
I care if the coin dies or not. It must die after re-pump to make space for new pump and dump coins.
legendary
Gives me joy to see all the positive investors, together we will make MINT go above 250.

This coin will succeed, I just hope the people in for the pump lose money because they don't care if the coin dies or not.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
i mean where do i have to put that phrase?

mintcoind walletpassphrase true
Activity: 112
Gives me joy to see all the positive investors, together we will make MINT go above 250.
legendary
I feel sorry for the ones selling tight now was at 50 satoshis last night and now in the 30s  Time to buy up everything Nice and low good on you if your buying now as this is gonig to end up sky rocketing very shortly so watch out
I agree, this is the time to buy. . . I am at work right now so I can't  Sad

Well, I was lucky enough to buy at 7 and I sold about a third at 60 and 59. No regrets, I can relax completely regarding the value of MINT now.

Bought in @ 4 and @ 7, sold half @ 15 to buy @ 14 but tiredness got me. Did a lot of day-trading. Next day it was @ 20 so I cursed and didn't buy back. Sold the other half @ 52. Now bought back @ 30.
So would you have been better off if you just bought and held?
Yes. Fucked up.

We need to get the word out to NOT SELL your coins. Everyone would have made so much more profit if you had never sold from start. This is a hold type coin. PoS is guaranteed money. Those without will suffer and be sorry. By the way we need more fresh blood into Mintcoin right now. Spread the word about the profits to be made and they will come to fill our bank accounts with Minty joyness. Last one in pays the bills. We are first and will feed on the others.

Personally I say let weak hands sell, they likely have no idea about the coin and are just in for the pump. Get some REAL investors in.
Activity: 70
I feel sorry for the ones selling tight now was at 50 satoshis last night and now in the 30s  Time to buy up everything Nice and low good on you if your buying now as this is gonig to end up sky rocketing very shortly so watch out

Well, I was lucky enough to buy at 7 and I sold about a third at 60 and 59. No regrets, I can relax completely regarding the value of MINT now.

Bought in @ 4 and @ 7, sold half @ 15 to buy @ 14 but tiredness got me. Did a lot of day-trading. Next day it was @ 20 so I cursed and didn't buy back. Sold the other half @ 52. Now bought back @ 30.
Yes. Fucked up.

We need to get the word out to NOT SELL your coins. Everyone would have made so much more profit if you had never sold from start. This is a hold type coin. PoS is guaranteed money. Those without will suffer and be sorry. By the way we need more fresh blood into Mintcoin right now. Spread the word about the profits to be made and they will come to fill our bank accounts with Minty joyness. Last one in pays the bills. We are first and will feed on the others.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
I just love it when everyone is first locking their wallet only to unlock it for minting... People please, if you have unlocked wallet running, pos is enabled by default.

Yeah, but I'm not putting all my coins in an unencrypted wallet lol

You have totally missed my point.
Activity: 90
hey guys just bought some mint!!
can somebody please explain me that:

3. what does that mean in the wallet : Minting suspended due to locked wallet?

This says you can not do mining due to wallet encrypted.
you need to unlock the wallet in order to mine (for example for PoS blocks):
mintcoin-qt -server
mintcoind walletpassphrase true

thanks!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Guys, wallpaper 1920x1080 for ya: http://s019.radikal.ru/i623/1402/cb/706094d7f8d9.png
Fresh as fuck!

Please, donate: MeyYttooUXMVPkkDiXnuUpiE5vvGUbx6ZB

nice, sent a little tip your way
I just love it when everyone is first locking their wallet only to unlock it for minting... People please, if you have unlocked wallet running, pos is enabled by default.

Yeah, but I'm not putting all my coins in an unencrypted wallet lol

Good job! I'm too diversified to be able to short trade them all, so usually I just try to get in early (find the future good coins), then I sell a part after the rise (minimum *2) to get my initial inv back, and keep the rest, and then I use that for future coins. Working great so far!

thats pretty much what i do as well
Activity: 112
My oh My! Mintcoin is getting a lot of love. People can't get enough of the minty freshness! This coin is going to be huge.

It's going to explode again. 'Minty Freshness' I have some variations on that name for my pool miners
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Today I made only trading with MINT, profit of 0.6033 BTC
not bad ...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What's with all this TOP coin spam? Seriously, take it back to the topcoin thread.
Activity: 224

Yes. Fucked up.
Activity: 308
Guys, wallpaper 1920x1080 for ya: http://s019.radikal.ru/i623/1402/cb/706094d7f8d9.png
Fresh as fuck!

Please, donate: MeyYttooUXMVPkkDiXnuUpiE5vvGUbx6ZB

legendary

Good job! I'm too diversified to be able to short trade them all, so usually I just try to get in early (find the future good coins), then I sell a part after the rise (minimum *2) to get my initial inv back, and keep the rest, and then I use that for future coins. Working great so far!

+1 Also my game plan.
Activity: 294

Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some

Jump to: