Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 806. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BTW I think TOP is about to go UP

then go away from here probably you bought at ATH and noone want buy your wall,
go to the TOP Coin topic
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
I just love it when everyone is first locking their wallet only to unlock it for minting... People please, if you have unlocked wallet running, pos is enabled by default.
Activity: 224
I feel sorry for the ones selling tight now was at 50 satoshis last night and now in the 30s  Time to buy up everything Nice and low good on you if your buying now as this is gonig to end up sky rocketing very shortly so watch out
I agree, this is the time to buy. . . I am at work right now so I can't  Sad

Well, I was lucky enough to buy at 7 and I sold about a third at 60 and 59. No regrets, I can relax completely regarding the value of MINT now.

Bought in @ 4 and @ 7, sold half @ 15 to buy @ 14 but tiredness got me. Did a lot of day-trading. Next day it was @ 20 so I cursed and didn't buy back. Sold the other half @ 52. Now bought back @ 30.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
sorry ?what is passphrase?is it my wallet address?

oh sorry, forgot a step

You have to create it by encrypting the wallet. Go to settings/encrypt wallet

I used 30 characters minimum.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
TOP is a distraction. MINT is really where it is at, imho.
Activity: 294
I feel sorry for the ones selling tight now was at 50 satoshis last night and now in the 30s  Time to buy up everything Nice and low good on you if your buying now as this is gonig to end up sky rocketing very shortly so watch out
I agree, this is the time to buy. . . I am at work right now so I can't  Sad

Well, I was lucky enough to buy at 7 and I sold about a third at 60 and 59. No regrets, I can relax completely regarding the value of MINT now.
Activity: 210
sorry ?what is passphrase?is it my wallet address?
big thanks sir,and can anyone teach me step by step how i can POS investement in mintcoin ?can u sent me a message too,i will donate you.thanks

Deposit some btc or other coin here:
https://www.mintpal.com/
Buy some mint and transfer it to your wallet. You can download here:
http://mintcoin.cc/download-wallet/

To unlock wallet go to Help/Debug Window/Console and type in:
walletpassphrase "typeyourpassphrasehere" 999999999 true

Wait for 20 days.

That's it

big thanks,i am not bought mint yet,can u prepare me litecoin or dogecoin address?
litecoin:
LMPKth5m7eNGuR8LMLZPC5aXubERnkwRhM
I feel sorry for the ones selling tight now was at 50 satoshis last night and now in the 30s  Time to buy up everything Nice and low good on you if your buying now as this is gonig to end up sky rocketing very shortly so watch out
I agree, this is the time to buy. . . I am at work right now so I can't  Sad
big thanks sir,and can anyone teach me step by step how i can POS investement in mintcoin ?can u sent me a message too,i will donate you.thanks

Wait for 20 days.

That's it

big thanks,i am not bought mint yet,can u prepare me litecoin or dogecoin address?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Honestly it's likely to go down a little more before it goes up, having said that I bought more at 28

Well its already going back up think people sold what they wanted to at 50s and 40s now buying back in at the 30s as now at 35 to 36 give it a few hours and will see if it goes down if it does then time to buy more up Smiley

Of course it won't matter in a week or so but for now it's a bumpy ride Smiley
We could let it go to about 25 np if all the guys online remove their orders.

EDIT: maybe even lower.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Honestly it's likely to go down a little more before it goes up, having said that I bought more at 28

Well its already going back up think people sold what they wanted to at 50s and 40s now buying back in at the 30s as now at 35 to 36 give it a few hours and will see if it goes down if it does then time to buy more up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

Wait for 20 days.

That's it
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
This is the time to buy, then...
...as it goes to dollar parity.

"Dollar Parity" ---- Now that's nice to dream about!
Jump to: