Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 809. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
THE P2POOL IS OUT

Hey guys!

Join the decentralized Mining alternative or setup your own node by yourself by using this repo: https://github.com/cryptovein/p2pool-mintcoin

Too Lazy? No Problem.

My Node is already running, stable and reachable through http://bk-eu.cloudapp.net:8866 .. just connect ur miner with your wallet address as ur username and thats it :-)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
This weirdo twitter dude has been SPOT ON since he talks about MintCoin @ www.twitter.com/minecrypto

Also other coins he mention he's always on target.  Huh

Knew about first pump. Told everyone to get out at 60 (before the plummet down). Told everyone it would hit mid 30's again before. No one believed him, saying x amount of BTC at 40 and wont go lower. Look at where it is now.

He post it all BEFORE the action happens, just check the times he posted.

Must be a weirdo with no life, reading every post and watching every move on markets or something... Im a big fan for sure.

So on topic: he says that from mid 30's it will go up again. Lets see if that will happen or if it drops further (then he's wrong finally!)
Activity: 182
That's true.There's a lot more to come in,so selling right now I feel makes no sense.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Here's my word for what's going on here.There's been some kind of a dump,yes.I think that's not so bad for now-and for sure it doesn't affect the coin in any way.Still there's been a big rise.And the volume speaks for that.I believe that we will be way more up.Do not sell your coins.Not to mention that being in your wallet the coins will gain you interest.I see a lot of potential here and a lot to happen.Be ready.It will for sure be a big ride.

If you try to pump and dump mintcoin you are only screwing yourself out of the potential for 20% interest for a whole year.
Activity: 182
Here's my word for what's going on here.There's been some kind of a dump,yes.I think that's not so bad for now-and for sure it doesn't affect the coin in any way.Still there's been a big rise.And the volume speaks for that.I believe that we will be way more up.Do not sell your coins.Not to mention that being in your wallet the coins will gain you interest.I see a lot of potential here and a lot to happen.Be ready.It will for sure be a big ride.
Activity: 238
Some of your questions are answered in the FAQ by one of the devs - http://www.mintcointalk.com/index.php/topic,41.0.html
The way to make the most of this coin is to buy as much as you can afford and hold it for at least a year.

The first year pays out 20% interest. That factor alone is going to prevent any type of pump and dump or bubble effect.
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
Well, that drop from 60 to 30 satoshi was the first time I can safely say, dang, I hodl when I should have sodl. Anyhoo, back to hodling like a pro.

It´s always the same

I know the charts is not especially a crypto chart but the shematic is the same  Wink

but... after the bubble it could go doge or panda
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Well, that drop from 60 to 30 satoshi was the first time I can safely say, dang, I hodl when I should have sodl. Anyhoo, back to hodling like a pro.

Price correction, it's good for the health of the coin. Once the holders with weak hands get out this coin will be huge Smiley

>price halves

haha don't worry it's "price correction". this coin will be hugee!

You clearly haven't been around Cryptos for long Smiley

Right cause I disagree with your state of denial

Denial? Coins simply can't keep going up in price, what I'm saying is just simple logic that happens to every single coin. You are clueless get outta here!

Price correction, it's good for the health of the coin. Once the holders with weak hands get out this coin will be huge Smiley

>price halves

Right cause I disagree with your state of denial
Activity: 210
Here is a sneak peak of the wallet coming up.

There is even the possibility of extra features being integrated into the wallet but more of that later.

www.mintcoin.cc

Scroll down the homepage and look at the testimonials (the team is growing).
Looking great!!
A sugestion: Add a button or menu option to unlock wallet for minting. MANY people seem to have a problem unlocking it...
legendary

>price halves

Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

lol nice post  Grin
Activity: 210

Yeah, between the front page of this thread and the new website most questions have been answered except this one:

So will PoS be implemented in 2 days? That would be 20 days after launch. Or will the first 20 day period start after the mining phase ends?

It is implemented.  The absolute earliest you could start generating stake is Feb 26 - assuming you had coins in your wallet starting on Feb. 6.  March 15th refers to the date where mining rewards will drop to 1 coin per block, and thus the coin will transition to "PoS only" mode.

How do you know this?

>price halves

legendary

So what if TOP coin is best coin to invest at this moment, it doesn't mean that I have to sell all my mints now and buy TOPs!

Why are you spamming this same sentence in multiple coin threads!  Roll Eyes

Need to dump some TOP coins?

+1 and a feeble attempt at promoting a coin. I wish there was a way to keep these boards on track. Maybe by not reposting what stupid people say? Oh, right...
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Yeah, between the front page of this thread and the new website most questions have been answered except this one:

So will PoS be implemented in 2 days? That would be 20 days after launch. Or will the first 20 day period start after the mining phase ends?

It is implemented.  The absolute earliest you could start generating stake is Feb 26 - assuming you had coins in your wallet starting on Feb. 6.  March 15th refers to the date where mining rewards will drop to 1 coin per block, and thus the coin will transition to "PoS only" mode.

Thank you  Smiley
Jump to: