Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 808. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
LOL, a panic sell? We haven't even reached the end of the 5 week mining phase yet. Crazy to sell yet.

and to the person with 2mil, if MINT ever reached BTC standards then i'd say you could buy a nice little yacht yeah, but not much more than that Smiley.

easiest 1500$ in my life.
ever
going to drink Grin
Activity: 238
LOL, a panic sell? We haven't even reached the end of the 5 week mining phase yet. Crazy to sell yet.

and to the person with 2mil, if MINT ever reached BTC standards then i'd say you could buy a nice little yacht yeah, but not much more than that Smiley.
Activity: 182
Sure.Dump for everybody who sells just for the sake of it.That's to hold.Nothing more to say.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Anybody got any guesses for the floor?
DOWN OVER A MILLION

EPIC DUMP TIME
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mintpal is very very slow  Angry
Yes,it seems so.People panic selling around.Good to buy in.That's getting interesting.
Activity: 84
THE P2POOL IS OUT

Hey guys!

Join the decentralized Mining alternative or setup your own node by yourself by using this repo: https://github.com/cryptovein/p2pool-mintcoin

Too Lazy? No Problem.

My Node is already running, stable and reachable through http://bk-eu.cloudapp.net:8866 .. just connect ur miner with your wallet address as ur username and thats it :-)

bump? Cheesy
Activity: 98
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand......... DUMP! R.I.P
Activity: 70
DUMP IN PROGRESS!!! Hate to say it, but I did told you so Sad

Complete panic selling is happening right now, god this is amazing I'm going to buy more!

BUY!! BUY!!! BUY!!! Time for some cheap coins. Gobble gobble
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
if someone has about 6 million mintcoin they could single handedly turn the market around on cryptorush Smiley
legendary

Complete panic selling is happening right now, god this is amazing I'm going to buy more!
And that for sure won't last for too long.I don't think we're here to make some quick sells at the dump.
Activity: 196
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Here's my word for what's going on here.There's been some kind of a dump,yes.I think that's not so bad for now-and for sure it doesn't affect the coin in any way.Still there's been a big rise.And the volume speaks for that.I believe that we will be way more up.Do not sell your coins.Not to mention that being in your wallet the coins will gain you interest.I see a lot of potential here and a lot to happen.Be ready.It will for sure be a big ride.

Agreed, +100!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I missed another train.

Only 2 million MINT  Cry Cry Cry

Stopped mining after website looked shady and dev wasn't updating wallet. Dammit.

That's a lot of MINT you know... Just because some whales have 100 million, doesn't mean 2mil is bad, lol. Lots of the whales will dump a lot to pay for electricity bills and hardware costs anyway.

How much does one need to be drinking mojitos on the minty yacht when we reach the moon? Will 2m suffice or is 10m a better target to aim for?
I missed another train.

Stopped mining after website looked shady and dev wasn't updating wallet. Dammit.

That's a lot of MINT you know... Just because some whales have 100 million, doesn't mean 2mil is bad, lol. Lots of the whales will dump a lot to pay for electricity bills and hardware costs anyway.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I missed another train.

Day trading, lol. Far too risky for me (unless you have serious inside knowledge). Just mine and buy what you can and hold on to it for a few years, and then spend it in shops? Who knows if we will ever get to that level though.
legendary
This weirdo twitter dude has been SPOT ON since he talks about MintCoin @ www.twitter.com/minecrypto

Also other coins he mention he's always on target.  Huh

Knew about first pump. Told everyone to get out at 60 (before the plummet down). Told everyone it would hit mid 30's again before. No one believed him, saying x amount of BTC at 40 and wont go lower. Look at where it is now.

He post it all BEFORE the action happens, just check the times he posted.

Must be a weirdo with no life, reading every post and watching every move on markets or something... Im a big fan for sure.

So on topic: he says that from mid 30's it will go up again. Lets see if that will happen or if it drops further (then he's wrong finally!)

I love guys like this, there are thousands of people on twitter that speculate about Cryptos one is right a couple times and suddenly everyone thinks he knows the future. :L
Jump to: