Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 86. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
Anyone any idea of how long the offical wallet is taking to download blockchain at the minute?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Thanks, mommy ;-)
Done, and works. Beautiful, kudos. Syncing as we speak; that will take a while.
(-: Mf7wCiDe84QfG9SQgUkwTYxfYvpY2Rooua Thx!
Testing the new wallet - will send some mint away as soon as I can Smiley
> send some mint
thx 8-)  but ... |-(  ... they never arrived ...
 Wink

Still not.

Mommy, I want my presents 
Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Mintcoin sticker packs now available...   Cool

http://imgur.com/AjpYfk5
Activity: 840
Sent 10% of my minted coins to Dev fund. Thanks Devs Smiley

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mint/tx.dws?5281817.htm block rewards are now 66% of previous rewards.

I hope other will do the same too.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Bring it on. I'm waiting with my buy orders.  ..you still can't force people to sell their coins.

MINT just got 33% harder to get at the beginning of the month. Imo, the market hasn't really priced this in yet. Right up until the reduction, MINT was producing the most amount of coins than it had in the prior 12 months or so...due to compounding effect. So it makes sense the price would maybe drop during this time.. And so we are purging out this effect right now.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Mark my words

My prediction: Mint hits 2 satoshi on cryptsy and briefly touches 1 satoshi on one of the smaller exchanges. There's still time to dump before these events unfold.

DUMP NOW IF YOU CARE AT ALL ABOUT YOUR NET WORTH!!!!

Fontas Selfie

At least you look Happy.   Tongue

Cool

FYI:
Still waiting on the winning lottery Numbers, starting to think you are a psychic fraud.
Activity: 188
Mark my words

My prediction: Mint hits 2 satoshi on cryptsy and briefly touches 1 satoshi on one of the smaller exchanges. There's still time to dump before these events unfold.

DUMP NOW IF YOU CARE AT ALL ABOUT YOUR NET WORTH!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Nice sell wall this puppy's tanking hard. WARNING: DUMP ALL YOUR MINT NOW!!!!

LOL,   Cheesy

@Fontas

If you are Psychic, I don't need Crypto Futures , they vary every day,
I need the Winning PowerBall Numbers for Next Week!!!   Tongue
So hurry up, its a 180 million Fiat Jackpot.
I'll Split the winnings with you, 90/10 sounds fair , 90 for me buying the ticket and 10 if you guess right.

Cool

FYI:
Did you lose your job with Dionne?

legendary
Activity: 966
mmm, 10 x i am not sure but 2x is quite sure
Lol. I didn't sell my coins at 70, sure am not going to sell them now. We could easily go 10x again soon.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
blockchain takes longest times to download sync
A lot of people use the bootstrap now because its faster to get synced, especially if you sync from scratch. Takes about a week to sync from scratch I would guess. Mintcoin has 30 second blocks, so it's a lot to process and check during scyncing., but then we get to enjoy super fast transactions, so its worth it.

yes i have using the bootstrap too
There is also a halving in 1 year.  Smiley
The thirding pump you all anticipated didn't materialize. This coin is goin down. We're going to one satoshi. It's not too late to dump. Dump all your coins now while they're still worth something. Don't be left holding the bag.

And you say this why?Huh You must be a Aladdin or something...  Huh Huh Huh Get it together you fool.

REX,
Never mind that guy. He probably sold his coins for 1 Satoshi last year, and is miffed about it, maybe trying to get back cheap coins.

A lot of people use the bootstrap now because its faster to get synced, especially if you sync from scratch. Takes about a week to sync from scratch I would guess. Mintcoin has 30 second blocks, so it's a lot to process and check during scyncing., but then we get to enjoy super fast transactions, so its worth it.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
I am the self proclaimed greatest bitcoin analyst. I'm trying to help you with my skills and knowledge.
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
The thirding pump you all anticipated didn't materialize. This coin is goin down. We're going to one satoshi. It's not too late to dump. Dump all your coins now while they're still worth something. Don't be left holding the bag.

And you say this why?Huh You must be a Aladdin or something...  Huh Huh Huh Get it together you fool.

REX,
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
I edited the style-sheet on Reddit so that the Coin Logo Image on the right hand sidebar is not partially cut off by the text above. It was really annoying me. Idk if anyone else noticed too, but before, the top part of the coin image would be truncated off. Now it shows the entire roundness of the image. I think it looks a lot better now.
Pages:
Jump to: