Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 83. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
Hello Mintcoin,

We now support Mint as a Cloud Staking option on Steak Cloud.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

[/url]
              Increasing Altcoin Value

I'm looking at your site, and I'm confused how to start the staking pool for Mintcoin? I am looking to at least test this out, maybe recommend it to others after I see how it goes. It looks like there are 3 options for mintcoin, Medium Rare, Medium Well, and Well Done. The link to the "Well Done" I think is broken, and the other links just point to the zendesk. So how do you actually do this, and set this up? Confused!

Hi Derek,

I see there was a problem with the link, this has now been corrected, thank you. We are working on building extra pages to help make understanding Cloud Stalking a bit easier for everyone.

In the mean time we have updated the site to make the process a bit more clear as per the below.

We are working on a few more pages to make the process more streamlined.

Regards

Steak Cloud Support
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
We know nothing about cryptomommy's health and we're not suggesting anything of hers is gone.  We've just seen a long and unusual period of inactivity without returned communication among other similar factors.  We're confident moving forward without her if we must because this has been unfolding slowly.  There's been plenty of time to discuss and plan ahead should she not return.
I changed the website link on Reddit to point at mintymintcoin.com
Let me know if I can be of assistance in someway. PM is best to reach me.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We know nothing about cryptomommy's health and we're not suggesting anything of hers is gone.  We've just seen a long and unusual period of inactivity without returned communication among other similar factors.  We're confident moving forward without her if we must because this has been unfolding slowly.  There's been plenty of time to discuss and plan ahead should she not return.
Activity: 356
Hello Mintcoin,

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

I'm looking at your site, and I'm confused how to start the staking pool for Mintcoin? I am looking to at least test this out, maybe recommend it to others after I see how it goes. It looks like there are 3 options for mintcoin, Medium Rare, Medium Well, and Well Done. The link to the "Well Done" I think is broken, and the other links just point to the zendesk. So how do you actually do this, and set this up? Confused!
Is the old website down for good? What happened?

We have many reasons to believe that cryptomommy may not be coming back to mintcoin.  Multiple channels of communication to her have returned silence.  Evidence indicating her departure started in the Fall.  We've given her until Jan. 10th to reach out in some manner before assets under her control are replaced completely.

Note that cryptomommy's MIA status is not limited to mintcoin or crypto.  All of her known online assets appear to be in a state of lapse.

Miss you cryptomommy and we hope your okay!   Cry

<3
Shocked Wow. Interesting... So basically, there is reason to suspect that she may not even be alive anymore?!? And what you're alluding to is everything in her possession, digital assets, websites, twitter feeds, etc are now permanently lost; even her Mintcoins.

How awful Embarrassed

Well, I hope that if she is gone, we can continue without her. What a terrible loss this sounds like though.
Activity: 161
Hello Mintcoin,

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

Looking good, thanks for your support.  Smiley

We have many reasons to believe that cryptomommy may not be coming back to mintcoin.  Multiple channels of communication to her have returned silence.  Evidence indicating her departure started in the Fall.  We've given her until Jan. 10th to reach out in some manner before assets under her control are replaced completely.

Note that cryptomommy's MIA status is not limited to mintcoin or crypto.  All of her known online assets appear to be in a state of lapse.

Miss you cryptomommy and we hope your okay!   Cry

<3
What is the status on getting the mintcoinofficial website back up and running?

I'm assembling relevant info at mintymintcoin.com

It's not as pretty as the old site but improvements will come.  The important thing is information is available.  Smiley
Hello Mintcoin,

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value

I'm assembling relevant info at mintymintcoin.com

It's not as pretty as the old site but improvements will come.  The important thing is information is available.  Smiley
Hello MintCoin

This is a courtesy announcement from Steak Cloud Support,

We are in the process of setting the new Steak Cloud site live, mining will be interrupted within 1 hour, this is what we would kindly request miners do.

Our mining stratum with change form steakcloud.com to stratum.steakcloud.com, please update your miner settings to our new stratum.

Also the pool will reside at pool.steakcloud.com , there will be links available on the new site.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
Activity: 291
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
I have a feeling, a really good feeling. Something tells me this is going to be a really good year for Mintcoin!

We have a great coin:
*  great community, great developers, great speed, great energy efficiency, great price, great name, great distribution, great amount of coins for liquidity & scalability, great annual rate of increase, great balance of all parameters, great security, great established coin, coming up on 2 years being in top 50 coins, great commitment, great overcoming challenges and difficulty, this coin has done it all!
I am pleaaed to be apart of this coin and be a minter!
May the grace and favor of the most high God be upon this coin for all time.  Love you all, and peace be with you, amen.

Happy new year all!

Onwards and upwards!
Activity: 183
Where I can download Mintcoin Bootstrap ? Thanks
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Happy New Year to ALL!!!    Wink

Activity: 574
Happy New Year to you too, Sam! And to all the minters out there!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Happy New Year to all of you & I hope you will evolve to be a better human being in this new year.

Regards

Sam Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Dec 24th to Dec 31th

MINT/LTC
https://i.imgur.com/Nlm7hcu.png
During the past week, MINT/LTC went from .00000600 to .00000620 for a total weekly increase of 3.33%

MINT/DOGE
https://i.imgur.com/bbcVydW.png
During the past week, MINT/DOGE went from .1560 to .1552 for a total weekly decrease of -0.51%
Activity: 750
https://github.com/MintcoinCommunity/Mintcoin-Desktop-Wallet/releases

you can always get the latest wallet binaries (and source) directly from github.
Pages:
Jump to: