Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 87. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Followed on Twitter @CoinPaymentsNET
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
Mint is a strong coin, i think menwhile tehre are some buy orders at leat at one satoshi it will be alive forever, ¿there are some good dice site for mint?

thanks

I suppose if it had to go lower, there is MINT/LTC market and MINT/DOGE market. If it goes to 1 Dogetoshi, I'll buy up all the coins haha.  Grin

To answer your question though, don't know of any dice site for MINT yet.

On a side note:
 I spent a few hours today going through the wiki on Reddit, and Updating the Merchant list. Keep in mind MINT is supported on CoinPayments.net https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory which has I think something like over 450 listed websites. ...so all of those sites are useable with MINT. Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
could put a few together for the admin to alternate, but for start, current one just needs that domain taking off it either needs the correct domain applying or leaving off.

I'm looking to create a couple, be it festive or different a long the Mintcoin theme
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
I was wondering what you think. Do you think we should do this?

Completely agree.  This is a branding issue which includes lingo.

Hey anyone got any new FB header graphics to freshen up https://www.facebook.com/groups/mintcoin/ ? Up until 25/12/15 I'm looking to dish out a few million Mintcoin, to top up peoples wallets who wish to stake (Mint) a few more.

Cheers

Will
keep on Minting

Any particular type of graphic or look your leaning on or just anything new and pretty?  Smiley
Hey anyone got any new FB header graphics to freshen up https://www.facebook.com/groups/mintcoin/ ? Up until 25/12/15 I'm looking to dish out a few million Mintcoin, to top up peoples wallets who wish to stake (Mint) a few more.

Cheers

Will
keep on Minting
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Mint is a strong coin, i think menwhile tehre are some buy orders at leat at one satoshi it will be alive forever, ¿there are some good dice site for mint?

thanks
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Hey guys,

I would like to propose a change to the client/wallet GUI.

Proposed change:

Instead of the wallet saying "Stake:" change it to say "Minting:"

We all know the process that is taking place behind the scenes is the PoS process, and these coins are staking, but the focus of Mintcoin is "Minting" not Staking.  I think we should emphasize the focus on this minting aspect, and this is one way to differentiate the Mintcoin wallet from other proof-of-stake coins, and make mintcoin more unique. Since the stake is just the mechanism for minting new coins, I think we could just say it is minting. The coins at stake are the coins that are minting, so it really makes no difference what you call it right? I think it is more appealing to look at too because I know when coins show up in that section, I am minting or will be minting soon.

I was wondering what you think. Do you think we should do this?
Bter does appear to be running behind, took just under a week for a withdrawal to reach me
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Yeah, but it was a pretty large amount so there is a possibility that they did it manually i dont know.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Ezekiel 34:11, John 10:25-30
Hi, i know this has been said already but bter is still not sending out Coins. Bought some nice amount yesterday with the expectectation of not getting them soon. They just answered my ticket that they wil look into the problem.

Send them a support ticket.  They're pretty good about following up with a resolution in 1-2 days.

If you read the bit you just quoted you can they i already had. And 1hour after that post i got all the mintcoins in my wallet. Good work by bter. i knew i could trust them.

I tried to withdrawal my coins and they said it processed the withdrawal and the coins disappeared.  Haven't shown up in my wallet yet. So I think they have issues both ways, deposit and withdrawal.
I sent them a support ticket and they said it was solved, but its not...i still don't have my coins, so idk what happened, they just vanished. Nothing on the blockchain. Maybe I'll check again later, idk.

Are you able to withdrawal coins from bter?
Hi, i know this has been said already but bter is still not sending out Coins. Bought some nice amount yesterday with the expectectation of not getting them soon. They just answered my ticket that they wil look into the problem.

Send them a support ticket.  They're pretty good about following up with a resolution in 1-2 days.

If you read the bit you just quoted you can they i already had. And 1hour after that post i got all the mintcoins in my wallet. Good work by bter. i knew i could trust them.
legendary

Send them a support ticket.  They're pretty good about following up with a resolution in 1-2 days.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Ok, so, I had this error:
Error initializing database environment /
Users/s3v3n/Library/Application Support/
MintCoin! To recover, BACKUP THAT
DIRECTORY, then remove everything from it
except for wallet.dat.

Here's what fixed it for me.

I cleared the mint directory and then put the downloaded blk0001.dat and txlvldb folder along with my wallet.dat file in the mint directory and then fired it up. Worked like a charm.  

Edit: Just to be clear, when I said I put the downloaded blk0001.dat and txlvldb folder, i am talking about the bootstrap download. All you need from it is those files,
Still did not work for me...

My MintCoin is starting from 0 blocks and not even picking up on the big blk0001.dat file sitting in the wallet.
Activity: 750

We sent them an email a couple days ago requesting an update to their issues with the MINT wallet. Their reply wasn't very detailed at all, simply stating they they cannot sync the wallet. At this time, I have no information as to what specific versions they have tried, nor do I have any debugging information from them.
Activity: 750
What does reimaging her machine to be Windows based have to do with it?
What's she busy with?

Not asking in a rude way, just curious.

Well, reimaging does mean acquiring and learning new/different software to do such videos.
busy with: work, holidays, faimily
What does reimaging her machine to be Windows based have to do with it?
What's she busy with?

Not asking in a rude way, just curious.
Activity: 703
Well there hasn't been any video updates lately. What happened to the regular podcasts?
IMO, we should have them at least on a trimester basis, or quarterly basis. Something to recap the latest from the past 3-4 months.
The reason its good is because it is a summary of all the happenings without the avg general public user having to work through a bunch of different sites to figure out what's going on.

That's on cryptomommy... she's been rather busy lately, and reimaged her machine to be windows based
Well there hasn't been any video updates lately. What happened to the regular podcasts?
IMO, we should have them at least on a trimester basis, or quarterly basis. Something to recap the latest from the past 3-4 months.
The reason its good is because it is a summary of all the happenings without the avg general public user having to work through a bunch of different sites to figure out what's going on.
legendary
MINT has been eerily quiet lately

Is this public perception?  Things are quite active on the official irc channel and on btctalk.  Occasionally there are posts on Reddit, MintcoinOfficial forums, and Trello.

I doing a lot of design work behind the scenes and there are multiple devs making sure the new wallet will run with improved performance.  This has been communicated but perhaps not effectively?

Any suggestions for PR improvement are welcomed.  Without the awesome mintcoin community we'd be nowhere.
Pages:
Jump to: