Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 860. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
is there any benefit of using pool with higher Hashrate? If I would get more coins if I would use a pool with 1GH/s vs. 300MH?

No benefit, if the pool is at 500 Mh/s or 1 Gh/s you will be sure that it will find some blocks and you will be paid the same.
POOL hashrate gives you an indication on how fast a block will be resolved by the pool.

You can join us on http://mnt.coins4everyone.com

We provide one of the best support on MINT because we know this COIN will go to the moon Wink
"You have exceeded the pools configured MINT warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!"

What does this mean?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Someone commented in the coinmarket.io thread that they pulled some of their low MINT sell orders but the order page hasn't updated. Meaning most of those low sell orders you can see have likely long been pulled.

I see this coin as a Bitcoin-style NXT, but with a fairer distribution.

Interesting, I sold all of my NXT when I figured out it would never forge anything even though I had nearly 20K. Luckily, I was able to sell for more than I bought in for. I think it's got some great features but the distribution strategy is highly flawed and will inhibit widespread adoption.

I believe I shall give MINT a try since it seems to resolve that issue and also has green mining, which I see as two key features for any coins going forward.

I agree. I still have a bunch of my NXT but I see MINT capturing the imagination of the community much more than NXT has because the spirit of this community thrives on fair distribution and equal opportunity.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Just found out about this coin. Am I too late to the party?  Tongue

MY72HciP1PrPej3sgAJN967jxhiFEoaGn2
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
BTW

Mqfpjg4vjNPAgGWxwMVhDVrFpvs7pPmNxS

if someone wants to help a brotha out
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi all,

There's a 7.85 btc sell wall at 15 satoshi at coinmarket.io right now and will be up for grabs once the maintenance there is finished.

Too bad I really need sleep and can't feast on the arbitrage.

Eat it up for me will ya?

Coinmarket is off
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Hi all,

There's a 7.85 btc sell wall at 15 satoshi at coinmarket.io right now and will be up for grabs once the maintenance there is finished.

Too bad I really need sleep and can't feast on the arbitrage.

Eat it up for me will ya?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good Morning  Double Mint  oh wait,  triple Mint  ...

Theory:    ( I don't know if it is good or bad)

I read many blogs and want to give you guys a little heads up on a theory.  Is is good?  It tells me to watch out for prices and don't let this thing go too high and get stuck.

PandaCoin    -  You know this Wolong character.  Total scum day trader!  Has screwed over many people.

Anyway, he credits himself to "GOD" status in the crypto world, although, he is just a manipulator that controls sheep right into his cave.

PandaCoin was a total flop.  A total Scam.  Ok,  There were billions PandaCoin Premined going to all this guys little cronies.  The blog caught on, and did not give PandaCoin the time of day.  So Wolong sold all his premined  coins before all his cronies could and recklessly in a hurry.   Hammered it to nothing, guess what exchange?  MintPal.

So the day it opens, he pounds it down for an excess of 100 btc.  On the same day, the one buyer lifting MINT from 7 to 14, same Exchange.

So,  I would not say this is good.  All the BTC he is manipulating with went into MINT.  Which means MINT is subject to Wolong trading.  Wild swings, and watch out for the bottom to fall out at some point.  He took PandaCoin to nothing in 1 day.

So all his little associates are Dumping DOGE Coin and diving into MINT.  Everyone is selling there shit Clone coins, that do nothing, and buying into the coin that appreciates.

Where am I going with this:  I have studied this guys trading and tactics.   Based off of his history, he will take this coin to a height that will not be supported after POS transition.    Cover your asses, take half of your position and trade, don't buy too high!  Think of it this way,  he stole allot of BTC and sucked up many MINT under .20.  Don't lose to this fool, and don't think to much into it.    I could be wrong, but from the blogs, I am not to far off.  

Just a little warning.   Look at the Doge Pump.  That coin is finished!  This guy is a wrecking ball, so I am hoping big holders could put a lid on it, and make him chase his tail before MINT is overpriced and everyone will lose out and get a bad taste.   Keep the price attractive.  Slow steady growth, we don't want the bids to fall out, especially if it is one scamming group bidside.

Good luck everyone.   I sold half my position at .24 and will try to buy back better.

Another note:   Every weekend BTC goes higher along with alts.   People are off work and trading.
                      Make the most of the weekends cause it will settle back come Monday (I HOPE).

Wishes:  an opportunity for many new coin holders of MINT to make money and not get ripped off.  The feeling of seeing your coin go down in value does not spur more attention to ownership.

Will be very interesting to see where this coin will go.  I do see many people selling other coins to get into this.   Just hope there are coins to go around before the only crypto coin still standing will be MINT.

Also goes to show that coins that pay interest/dividends are wanted, needed,  and marketable.    Lets be the leader, the gold-standard.  Sell every crypto you own and only own 1.   I can't even get interested in all the junk out there.  It is all the same, except MINT!

Good luck and hope I am not thinking too much, but heads up!
Vert interesting, +1
Activity: 350
Perhaps, we can contribute to Mint's success by sending some recommendations to Bter, Coins-e, vircurex, and vote it on cryptsy:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75906
Activity: 336
Exciting times with mint  Cool

Within a few days the minting begins
Within a few weeks this coin will take DOGE by it's tail
Hopefully around this summer I can cash in some mint and build me a new Turbosetup.

Activity: 364

Interesting, I sold all of my NXT when I figured out it would never forge anything even though I had nearly 20K. Luckily, I was able to sell for more than I bought in for. I think it's got some great features but the distribution strategy is highly flawed and will inhibit widespread adoption.

I believe I shall give MINT a try since it seems to resolve that issue and also has green mining, which I see as two key features for any coins going forward.
Bitcoin Evengelist
Won't the value of this coin explode on the 15th?

Whats on 15th?
Bitcoin Evengelist
So ignoring the geniuses who think they can still buy this at 5 satoshi and below, there are only 97BTC in sell orders upto 50 satoshi and about 180BTC in buy orders above 5 satoshi.

I think we see higher prices. Simple supply and demand
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
It's going to be interesting seeing how this coin unfolds. They way the rewards are structured to sharply drop off and then switch to 100% proof of stake should make for some significant price rises. I can imagine even the people who don't "believe" in the coin and just want to make money, will buy it to ride the pump upwards. Because it seems a foregone conclusion we have big rises ahead of us.

Economics aside we also have a great marketing edge over Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin etc - 100% proof of stake mining means no wasted energy on calculating endless hashes.
Activity: 182
Won't the value of this coin explode on the 15th?
Activity: 238
My god. We are about to overtake Devcoin at #23 on coinmarketcap. This coin is only, what, 3 weeks old? Glad a got a few million while I could.
Activity: 308
The MINTCOIN logo needs a redesign!!! +1 anyone?
And which logo you want?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
i have one question: i have 20% of my wallet coin every 20-40 days?
first day i have 1000
after 20-40 days i will have 1200
after  other 20-40 days 1200+ 20%
after other 20-40 days 1200+20%+20%
etc etc?

Its been stated in OP and tens of times in this thread. 20% is yearly interest, not monthly.
20-40 days is payout period. Look few posts above you.

Absolutely not!
Activity: 168
Volume continues to climb! http://mint.majorminers.com/

Mine MINT now so you can mint it later!

Mintcoin - for miners and buy and hold'ers Cheesy
Activity: 338
Jump to: