Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 858. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hm, looks like the pump is still in effect. It's wavering though against the weight of the sell orders.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
People who have been waiting for MINT to come down in price are - still waiting!  Grin
Who is buying so much MINTcoin

I hope it's not a P&D

Please someone check if one address has an enormous amount of mint rdy to dump ?
thx

Clearly some pumping going on. All I will say is be smart. The price will go higher than this, but it will happen in waves. We're going to go a lot higher, but do not expect these prices to rise continually like this.

I'm watching the buy walls as they move. I know what's going on. The only question is how high they can go.

Crazy pump going on, but why?

Look at the volume, and the activity in this thread. Money to be made if you have the BTC to afford it. Mint will grow big because of it, as the pumping is causing the floor price to increase too. Also increases the hashrate and brings more players in. We're on our way.

Yup Grin....someones trying to shake out the weak hands.

Here comes the drop I think.  Smiley
Activity: 210

I hope it's not a P&D

Please someone check if one address has an enormous amount of mint rdy to dump ?
thx

Clearly some pumping going on. All I will say is be smart. The price will go higher than this, but it will happen in waves. We're going to go a lot higher, but do not expect these prices to rise continually like this.

I'm watching the buy walls as they move. I know what's going on. The only question is how high they can go.

Look at the volume, and the activity in this thread. Money to be made if you have the BTC to afford it. Mint will grow big because of it, as the pumping is causing the floor price to increase too. Also increases the hashrate and brings more players in. We're on our way.

Yup Grin....someones trying to shake out the weak hands.

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
The POW is

"Screw it and buy"!  Everyone and there mother in INDIA are mining it.   Clocks ticking down and Hoards of crowds ticking up.
BUY!  Buy.

Wait for it to come down a little.     Another "Time" factor.    Time is gonna get you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bmFXQEkpcA

Hahaha doublemint commercial lol ... yea i am kinda late on the mint boat lol
http://coinmarketcap.com/mint_30.html

Each time after the price drops, the floor is higher than the last, so next time it drops, it should still be higher than the last lowest dip. Assuming we're in a motive/corrective uptrend.
Hello! Does anyone know what the current POW payout is?

Step 1. Look at current date.
Step 2. Look at OP ANN time.
Step 3. Calculate current week.
Step 4. Look at OP coin specs.
Step 5. Calculate current payout.

Answer: 25K-225K.

Thanks Smiley

I hope it's not a P&D

thx

Activity: 735
Merit: 251
Is there a link on "how to sync wallet on mac ?" guys please. Grin
Activity: 546

Step 1. Look at current date.
Step 2. Look at OP ANN time.
Step 3. Calculate current week.
Step 4. Look at OP coin specs.
Step 5. Calculate current payout.

Answer: 25K-225K.

Activity: 238

I hope it's not a P&D

thx

I hope it's not a P&D

thx

Activity: 210

To unlock wallet

debug window:

walletpassphrase yourpassphrasehere 9999999999 true

I found if you have spaces in your pass phrase it produces a JSOn error. Tried it with no spaces and it worked.

or

Put a backslash before any space in the passphrase or the console will read any word like a new command.

Also....no progress bar but still downloads blockchain.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Cryptsy will kill the coin. I hope Mint will never be accepted by Cryptsy..

How would it kill the coin? Serious question.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

I hope it's not a P&D

thx
Activity: 126
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

Cryptsy will kill the coin. I hope Mint will never be accepted by Cryptsy..
Activity: 238
I was talking about overtaking DEV in a few days a few hours ago and we have passed it already... Mental.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Downloading the wallet now.  Thinking of putting my measly 2mh towards mining  Grin
Trade Volume:
440.820 BTC

O.o
Jump to: