Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 890. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You guys have a big community. Sad to see that the dev has no plans with the coin and is dumping.
Why do you still believe in this coin ? Does it have future plans like a market or something?
You should rather trade your coin for smartcoins.
We are working on a store and many more.
When the store is online I will invest 5k euro in mining cables imported from china and I will sell them with no profit.
Be smart , join smartcoin!
Its not to late Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893
Kind regards.

Sadly you have to promote your coin in other threads to boost its popularity.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
You guys have a big community. Sad to see that the dev has no plans with the coin and is dumping.
Why do you still believe in this coin ? Does it have future plans like a market or something?
When the store is online I will invest 5k euro in mining cables imported from china and I will sell them with no profit.
Its not to late Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893
Kind regards.

Ignore this guy. He's spamming all the postings with this exact same message.
Activity: 11
Activity: 126
Its not to late Smiley
Kind regards.
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Any word from the OP on how he plans to market the coin? (I haven't read through the 150+ pages). Perhaps he could put up bounties for press releases, youtube videos, and other forms of marketing?
http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/1y5kmu/design_contest_logo_banner_snoo_slogan_all_in_one/

Hi guys!

What's the total number of mined MINT coins now ?

Thanks for answer!  Wink
We're 35th on the chart, it shows current mined amount:
http://coinmarketcap.com/mineable.html
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi guys!

What's the total number of mined MINT coins now ?

Thanks for answer!  Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Any word from the OP on how he plans to market the coin? (I haven't read through the 150+ pages). Perhaps he could put up bounties for press releases, youtube videos, and other forms of marketing?

We have a new website coming out tomorrow. A logo and design contest over at reddit. We just got on 2 more exchanges and coinmarketcap.com  . We are talking to writers and content makers to really promote the coin. A lot of big things happening for this coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Activity: 56
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

A bit upset because MINT is a real coin, with great value, and does something interesting?  Yes, keep mining your clone coins.  

Please move along your a bore.

I can't even call you a troll cuz other trolls would be insulted. You suck at this so move along and mine your kittehcoin

why such hate?

Start at page 145 and read how awesome his contributions have been.

This guy is a total troll.    Roll Eyes

hehe mostly I only read the replies. Should watching the belonging names, too  Smiley

A bit upset because MINT is a real coin, with great value, and does something interesting?  Yes, keep mining your clone coins.  

I can't even call you a troll cuz other trolls would be insulted. You suck at this so move along and mine your kittehcoin

why such hate?

This guy is a total troll.    Roll Eyes
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Please guys, keep calm, we are adults in a public place  Smiley

Activity: 424

why such hate?

why such hate?

People tend to think illogically when under the belief that they'll be making a lot of money.

Hey,  you think it's cool to enter a thread, and call the particular coin "a shit coin".  And what do you expect?

Oh, and tell that to anyone who bought Bitcoin at 30. 
Activity: 429
Activity: 238

why such hate?

People tend to think illogically when under the belief that they'll be making a lot of money.
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

why such hate?
Why so much hype over an inflationary coin?

Edit: that encourages holding

Edit: that you can't earn unless you go through the complicated process of buying after the 5 week period

I'm asking a legitimate question. People need to realize that they're getting sucked into shitcoins time and time again.

Coins like this aren't suitable for the mainstream or long term.

No, because I can mine this coin. I haven't mined since Dogecoin, which I made a grand off of. Anyway, why don't you come up with a good point rather than responding in an aggressive manner?

Oh and, MINT is a copy of Peercoin jack ass

Edit: that you can't earn unless you go through the complicated process of buying after the 5 week period

I'm asking a legitimate question. People need to realize that they're getting sucked into shitcoins time and time again.

A bit upset because MINT is a real coin, with great value, and does something interesting?  Yes, keep mining your clone coins. 

Jump to: