Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 893. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Wow, thanks for the wallet fix. It was working for me before, but with this it's even better Wink

I am also pretty impressed by the community. A lot of projects are going on, working hard and we will succeed.
Things to do: Promote the coin and get it to a few more exchanges!
We are still looking for more people to join the staff. Interested?

Thanks for the offer! I would love to, but I am kinda busy over here... I am sure, you will do a great job. I will help, where I can. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Muniti creator
Mintpal is down for me as well

Update regarding mntcoins4everyone - accessed the site via Google and it's working now! Thanks to erickarsfast for his fast communication
Activity: 238
How long do you guys think it is worth mining this for? 3 weeks? 4 weeks?

Do you think miners will be interested still in a few months, or even a few years to support the network?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi guys  Cool just keep mining
Activity: 67
Is mintpal down? Since I can't acces the site. I got error code 520

Same here  Huh
Activity: 168

Must be. Cloudflare is coming up instead.
Activity: 154
So happy to see mint finally got added to poloniex! Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Muniti creator

sent you my username via pm, thanks

edit: might as well give it here - "radi"

I PM you, your payout threshold is not reach.

I still can't access the site though :/
Activity: 126
Added Mintcoin to our pool, already up to 55MH/s, more miners Welcome:

https://mint.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall.
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (30) coins with ease! (New coins to be added in the next few days!)
* Nice coin list that displays all of our coins, and stats about them.
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode

I PM you, your payout threshold is not reach.
Muniti creator
mintcoins4everyone is down? can't access the site and haven't received coins for a while now

Everything seems OK from our side.

Could you give us your username, I can check where you are Smiley

mintcoins4everyone is down? can't access the site and haven't received coins for a while now

Everything seems OK from our side.

Could you give us your username, I can check where you are Smiley
Activity: 168
There's still time to Mine MINT, but get in now before the train leaves the station  Grin http://mint.majorminers.com/
Muniti creator
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Just spam your wallet ID here and i will send you half of what i got

No worries, keep your coins. I have plenty. My post wasnt meant to be personal. I apologize if you felt offended.

For those that care:
http://mintcoin-explorer.info/tx/671f3a69856b001a949c604a273ba35c78da18ec9d9e09e2bbc3a527f402db64#i0

This is where the 700 mil premine is at. Gotta love boredom and blockchains.

nice find!

Its just a block 0, which was premine superblock.
You can see that 100M key was generated and the rest was sent forward.
Muniti creator
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
If the Abe block explorer could accept transactions like blockchain.info can for bitcoin, I would program a google chrome browser extension wallet......
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
You care about Mintcoin ? Then send me some coins so i can test the PoS Ms5E1oQ9e9xDxMe8EfgbgTgN3vuhNKUXQJ

10k sent. GL.

Really?
I didnt get a single coin for earlier explaining, how coins are distributed and you give some random beggar 10K?

Cheesy

No one said humans were logical. I had extra, have 45 million on mintpal and figured 10k that I got from mining wouldn't hurt. I have been around long enough to have a few spare coins sitting around. Want 100k nugs?

No. Im just bit sad that people who actually write something useful will end up empty handed and people who spam threads by posting their wallet addresses will get some.
Same happened before when i managed DOGE publicity thread. It had nice amount of views and i got zero award for that.
I also gave away 1 million DOGE (worth of 0.6btc at the time) in reddit. What i got back was 3000 DOGE from one person. I was happy that there was at least one person in doge subreddit who cared enough to give something back.  Grin
Such is life. Since I just peeked around the blockchain and the original devs funds appear to be poof ( Based on general look at blockchain and no real proof.) , I would gladly give you a few. I am not associated with this coin other then I have been picking up a few POS coins so I can turn off the damn gpu.
Jump to: