Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 895. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
THIS IS CRAZY!

NOW THERE IS A PRIZE OF 25,000 MINTCOINS! WIN IT NOW!

http://coinok.pw/scratch/mint

really unique game. could i see the source code? i just lost all 5 times  Sad
I overlooked MintCoin in the first week of its release and started mining in the second week.

If nothing else this coin will make for an excellent proof-of-work experiment, although I can see MintCoin being quite valuable in the future.

A large ongoing proof-of-stake percentage of this coin should really be given away to as many people as possible via social media.

If MintCoin is to act as a true currency then its distribution must be increased. Without increased distribution held coins will have a more limited value and its economy could stagnate not long after the proof-of-work phase is completed.

Early adopters and miners of this coin need to recognize that in terms of total future money supply they are perhaps holding the equivalent of a central bank or small / medium sized nation state in the long-term.

I ran a distribution model and the forecast for MintCoin is looking really rather good if many initial holders were to donate / giveaway around half of their staked coin profit to new potential users i.e. at least 50% of the 20% (in the 1st year) onwards ... So, 10% or less (or more!) or whatever you can afford.

The wider population both understands and likes to get interest on their 'money', especially 'high' fixed rates of interest that is guaranteed. Thus, putting a few MintCoins into the hands of as many people as possible is going to create good demand. People will be saying: "Yes. MintCoin works and 20% (even 5%) is a better rate of interest than my bank on my money. I think I'll buy myself some MintCoin!" , "Got to speculate to accumulate"... etc.

The energy saving feature is also obviously a good selling point.

A wide free distribution of around 20 to 200 coins per. person is probably about the right amount. This could decrease against the PoS reward over time i.e. 15 to 150 in the second year etc. This coin (and others like it) could bring a really bright future for crypto-currency in general.

Alms to the crypto-poor - give and you shall receive !   Smiley

P.S. If said giveaway's do not happen freely then everyone will probably be left holding a big 'bankster' style bag of worthless 'nothings'.

Hint: If your wallet balance looks 'obscene' - think about giving away some of your MintCoins. They will be worth more that way. Probably.

Great idea! Totally agree!

Check your wallet. 100 MINT sent your way  Grin
Activity: 210
This implies that the premine is actually 19,4% after one year, which is obscene. This will undermine the coins chance to succeed. Let's all together put pressure on the dev to make public all the spent premine coins. Or even better: let him destroy the premine.

This is absolutely wrong!!
current premine-rate: 700.000.000/15.000.000.000=4,7% and that decrease every day
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Even if this coin was premined, I don't think the developers have bad intentions. They've been giving a lot away, including 10,000 Mintcoin to everyone who liked their Facebook page.

I personally received 50,000 for writing an article on my website involving Mintcoin, that was a nice surprise  Smiley

I still agree that the address should be public though. Developers who want a coin to be taken seriously shouldn't be hiding anything at all.

Yes, you are absolutely right!
Good day!

I'm the Co-Founder of CoT-X Crypto-Currencies exchange platform.

We are a new startup based in Singapore. And we are looking to include 5 additional alt-coins to be tradable on the exchange at launch.

if you keen to see Mintcoin listed on the exchange, drop us a email today, and tell us why we should add Mintcoin! Smiley

My promise: If I'm to received 100 emails by Monday midnight EST, requesting for Mintcoin to be added, I will include Mintcoin in the initial launch. Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annexchange-coins-online-trading-exchange-cot-x-472993
FB: https://www.facebook.com/cotexchange
Email: [email protected]

Cheers & Regards,
Daniel Chia

Done

This has to be the most email this guy ever had! Looks like MINT is going to be trading on this exchange too.
Activity: 238
Also, after 5 weeks you're telling me mining is pretty much impossible and you have to buy in? Yeah this will be great for getting the mainstream interested.
There are ALOT of people out there that don't know how to mine or don't have the hardware to mine.
They can buy some mint and see them grow without any mining.
Try to do that with a POW coin

Try to get randoms to go through the complicated process of purchasing an inflating currency? Ehh...
Activity: 210
Also, after 5 weeks you're telling me mining is pretty much impossible and you have to buy in? Yeah this will be great for getting the mainstream interested.
There are ALOT of people out there that don't know how to mine or don't have the hardware to mine.
They can buy some mint and see them grow without any mining.
Try to do that with a POW coin
I overlooked MintCoin in the first week of its release and started mining in the second week.

If nothing else this coin will make for an excellent proof-of-work experiment, although I can see MintCoin being quite valuable in the future.

A large ongoing proof-of-stake percentage of this coin should really be given away to as many people as possible via social media.

If MintCoin is to act as a true currency then its distribution must be increased. Without increased distribution held coins will have a more limited value and its economy could stagnate not long after the proof-of-work phase is completed.

Early adopters and miners of this coin need to recognize that in terms of total future money supply they are perhaps holding the equivalent of a central bank or small / medium nation state in the long-term.

I ran a distribution model and the forecast for MintCoin is looking really rather good if many initial holders were to donate / giveaway around half of their staked coin profit to new potential users i.e. at least 50% of the 20% (in the 1st year) onwards ... So, 10% or less (or more!) or whatever you you can afford.

The wider population both understands and likes to get interest on their 'money', especially 'high' fixed rates of interest that are guaranteed. Thus, putting a few MintCoins into the hands of as many people as possible is going to create good demand. People will be saying: "Yes. MintCoin works and 20% (even 5%) is a better rate of interest than my bank on my money. I think I'll buy myself some MintCoin!" , "Got to speculate to accumulate"... etc.

A wide free distribution of around 20 to 200 coins per. person is probably about the right amount. This could decrease against the PoS reward over time i.e. 15 to 150 in the second year etc. This coin (and others like it) could bring a really bright future for crypto-currency in general.

This. Enough FUD, funny how in every alt-coin thread in existence there's always someone moaning about pre-mine, whether it exists or not. Concentrate your efforts on promoting the coin if you hold some, you'd be only doing yourselves a disservice if you help in corroding the same coin you're holding - don't be that stupid

Usually the complaining about pre-mining is done right away Cheesy

Mintcoin is going to the MOON!  Grin

I hear this shit in every new premine coin thread. "IT'S GOING TO THE MOON!!! DONT WORRY ABOUT THE PREMINE". Please stop.
Activity: 133
Merit: 11
Good day!

We are a new startup based in Singapore. And we are looking to include 5 additional alt-coins to be tradable on the exchange at launch.

if you keen to see Mintcoin listed on the exchange, drop us a email today, and tell us why we should add Mintcoin! Smiley

My promise: If I'm to received 100 emails by Monday midnight EST, requesting for Mintcoin to be added, I will include Mintcoin in the initial launch. Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annexchange-coins-online-trading-exchange-cot-x-472993

Cheers & Regards,
Daniel Chia

Done

Early adopters and miners of this coin need to recognize that in terms of total future money supply they are perhaps holding the equivalent of a central bank or small / medium nation state in the long-term.

I ran a distribution model and the forecast for MintCoin is looking really rather good if many initial holders were to donate / giveaway around half of their staked coin profit to new potential users i.e. at least 50% of the 20% (in the 1st year) onwards ... So, 10% or less (or more!) or whatever you you can afford.

The wider population both understands and likes to get interest on their 'money', especially 'high' fixed rates of interest that are guaranteed. Thus, putting a few MintCoins into the hands of as many people as possible is going to create good demand. People will be saying: "Yes. MintCoin works and 20% (even 5%) is a better rate of interest than my bank on my money. I think I'll buy myself some MintCoin!" , "Got to speculate to accumulate"... etc.

This. Enough FUD, funny how in every alt-coin thread in existence there's always someone moaning about pre-mine, whether it exists or not. Concentrate your efforts on promoting the coin if you hold some, you'd be only doing yourselves a disservice if you help in corroding the same coin you're holding - don't be that stupid

Usually the complaining about pre-mining is done right away Cheesy

Mintcoin is going to the MOON!  Grin
Activity: 224
This implies that the premine is actually 19,4% after one year, which is obscene. This will undermine the coins chance to succeed. Let's all together put pressure on the dev to make public all the spent premine coins. Or even better: let him destroy the premine.

Please understand that having premine is crucial for coin success. This is not DOGE where hype got it going. Most coins need injection of funds to get any kind of attention, because theres more that 300 alt coins on the market already.
If premine is used correctly it does not hurt coin in any way. Instead, it can be extremely useful for coins success.

That's absolute bullshit, running a crypto-currency isn't even that expensive. You're looking at an under 500 dollar investment if your dev team falters in some areas. That 1% premine right now is worth over 25k, or a third of the total volume this coin is currently trading.

+1 .Hehe Kergekoin, where do you come up with things like that? Have we in the course of two months established that premine is crucial for coin success?

Please understand that having premine is crucial for coin success. This is not DOGE where hype got it going. Most coins need injection of funds to get any kind of attention, because theres more that 300 alt coins on the market already.
If premine is used correctly it does not hurt coin in any way. Instead, it can be extremely useful for coins success.

That's absolute bullshit, running a crypto-currency isn't even that expensive. You're looking at an under 500 dollar investment if your dev team falters in some areas. That 1% premine right now is worth over 25k, or a third of the total volume this coin is currently trading.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Premined pump n' dump move along

Lol dude stop hating because or coin is much popular, then your energy consuming coin.
They only mined a few coins, and im pretty sure they wil spend the coins before the pos to ensure the community.
Mint actually has some good features and will not die, thank you for all the dumb miners that are dumping because they will make the smarter people richer and they will invest it in bitcoin again!

Alright buddy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
THIS IS CRAZY!

NOW THERE IS A PRIZE OF 25,000 MINTCOINS! WIN IT NOW!

http://coinok.pw/scratch/mint

Activity: 196
Muniti creator

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Even if this coin was premined, I don't think the developers have bad intentions. They've been giving a lot away, including 10,000 Mintcoin to everyone who liked their Facebook page.

I personally received 50,000 for writing an article on my website involving Mintcoin, that was a nice surprise  Smiley

I still agree that the address should be public though. Developers who want a coin to be taken seriously shouldn't be hiding anything at all.
Good day!

Cheers & Regards,
Daniel Chia

Alright Team you know what to do. I know I sent mine already. 99 to go Smiley Lets get it on more exchanges and keep this crazy minty fresh train rolling!!!

I sent mine!! :-)

I sent mine! Only 97 to go!

Email Sent  Wink

email sent Smiley

pls check the spam folder too!!

Sent

92 to go ... ?

Big up !

Cheers !!!!

Sent. This coin is great!

Keep sending those emails. The more exchanges the better  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
Premined pump n' dump move along

Lol dude stop hating because or coin is much popular, then your energy consuming coin.
They only mined a few coins, and im pretty sure they wil spend the coins before the pos to ensure the community.
Mint actually has some good features and will not die, thank you for all the dumb miners that are dumping because they will make the smarter people richer and they will invest it in bitcoin again!
Jump to: