Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 940. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
And we have 100 pages of this topic Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
My question is. what happens to coins kept in an exchange for 20 days. Do they still mint? Does the exchange recognize this and update the amount?
good question also waiting an answer.
Activity: 100
My question is. what happens to coins kept in an exchange for 20 days. Do they still mint? Does the exchange recognize this and update the amount?

I think it needs to be in your wallet it for it to work.
Activity: 112
Maybe yes, but not for you Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Smashing rocks with my GPU
WHO needs 5.000 MINT???
Ecoiner finally started MINT Giveaway!
Visit & Enjoy:
5000 MINT GIVEAWAY
http://ecoiner.org/giveaways/5000-mint-mintcoin-giveaway-leave-address-919/

delivered so far 4 people 20.000 MINT in total giveaway continuing but limited number  first 40 people will get so hurry. Dont miss this chance
I am confused (wow, surprise) about the PoS.
Is there anything special I have to do or do they just sit in my wallet once they get there and wait for 20 days to pass?
Don't encrypt your wallet, don't transfer coins you want to have gain the 20%. That's it.

And be sure to open and sync the wallet every 20 days or leave it running in the tray.
It'll still mint even if you don't open the wallet. The balance is not actually kept in the software on your computer, it's connected to your wallet code which is on the network.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is there anything special I have to do or do they just sit in my wallet once they get there and wait for 20 days to pass?
Don't encrypt your wallet, don't transfer coins you want to have gain the 20%. That's it.

And be sure to open and sync the wallet every 20 days or leave it running in the tray.
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
WHO needs 5.000 MINT???
Ecoiner finally started MINT Giveaway!
Visit & Enjoy:
5000 MINT GIVEAWAY
http://ecoiner.org/giveaways/5000-mint-mintcoin-giveaway-leave-address-919/

Quote from: Robert Lewandowski
Look at Karmacoin and Penguincoin it will probably follow the same path.
Those coins are just random clones with Nothing original or valuable to them whatsoever, of course they're going to fail.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
It's been there since the first day, but it definitely is a worthwhile recommendation to turn on 2FA for your MintPal account if you are able to get Google Authenticator on your smartphone.
Shame on me, Jay  Embarrassed
Activity: 106
Mintpal.com juste released two-factor authentification ("2FA", Google Authenticator). I urge you to use it if you have a smartphone.
It's been there since the first day, but it definitely is a worthwhile recommendation to turn on 2FA for your MintPal account if you are able to get Google Authenticator on your smartphone.
Activity: 140
I just sold mine Mintcoins at Coinoyo.com. Not the best page I have seen but they payed me, and gave a good price.
Need Btc to buy more hashes

Looks totally legit xD
It also mean that people believe mintcoin will riser higher. Or else it is an eloborate scam/pump-and-dump. Both things are possible.
just submitted some topcoin so I will report once I get paid. we will see how this site does.
Monero Core Team
Mintpal.com juste released two-factor authentification ("2FA", Google Authenticator). I urge you to use it if you have a smartphone.

Remember that:
- 2FA is not an excuse for a weak password; any system can be cracked, including 2FA
- 2FA doesn't protect against malleability (but normally, only the site is at risk of losing money, not you)
- Mintpal admins may be dishonest. They have root access to your money! Probability they are dishonest is low but not nonexistant (that being said, the same holds true for most other exchanges)
- Putting your money on your wallet might not be more secure, especially if you are running Windows

That being said, go 2FA and have a nice day!
Monero Core Team
I just sold mine Mintcoins at Coinoyo.com. Not the best page I have seen but they payed me, and gave a good price.

Looks totally legit xD
It also mean that people believe mintcoin will riser higher. Or else it is an eloborate scam/pump-and-dump. Both things are possible.
Activity: 434
Hi I am confused about keeping my wallet encrypted, does it mean the time its protected doesn't count towards the interest payment or just that any coins earnt (through interest) or mined wont appear in my wallet till its unprotected?

Thanks

Can someone please clarify on this?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

Looks totally legit xD
Jump to: