Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 942. (Read 1369777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
6.91 GH/s network hashrate?

Wtf is going on??!

I guess a few more people decided to start mining it Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
6.91 GH/s network hashrate?

Wtf is going on??!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
there are TONS of mintcoins out there, even with the halving ...  

Correct, in fact, 10,761,133,890.5 to be exact. But everyone did their homework BEFORE investing right?

So, another 5 billion next weeks. 2.5 billion the week after. 1.25 billion the week after. Finally 0.625 billion fifth week.

Over 50% of the MINT coins to be produced POW are now already distributed.

This is EXACTLY why you have to work real hard to get these coins after week 1. And REAL REAL hard after week 2. You get the idea.

Don't expect this price to drop any time soon. And if there is a dump, it will be a very temporary dip, a buying opportunity if you didn't get to mine enough.

I'm VERY happy with my investment Cheesy

Over this next week I hope to see the Dev team doing their stuff before the next halving Wink

Cfx.

Show me a photo of your mining rig btw ^^'
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Thank kopam finally a good tutorial!

For the record, I still had to change one thing: the thread-concurrency for my Interl HD 4000 was to high - I guess it is because I have a silent (save the HDD), very small and passively cooled . Thus, I had to move the thread concurrency to 5200 (instead of 6144).

For the purpose of helping other people, here is my cgminer.conf (remember, this is for

Code:
{
"pools" : [
        {
                "url" : "stratum+tcp://fast-mint.hashrapid.com:3334",   <-----------change according to pool, don't forget the port and remove this comment
                "user" : "USER.worker",                                            <-----------your worker's name here and remove this comment
                "pass" : "PASSWORD.worker"                                    <-----------your worker's password here and remove this comment
        },
        {
                "url" : "stratum+tcp://mnt.coins4everyone.com:3345",  <-----------same thing for a second, third... pool
                "user" : USER.worker",
                "pass" : "PASSWORD.worker"
        }
]
"xintensity" : "13",                     <-----------change this according to your GPU and remove this comment
"worksize" : "64",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "5200",    <-----------change this according to your GPU and remove this comment
"temp-cutoff" : "90",
"expiry" : "1",
"failover-only" : true,
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"device" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "1"                     <-----------change this according to your GPU and remove this comment
}

Tip: if you want to know more about cgminer's arguments, open up a terminal (on Windows, cmd+r then cmd.exe or powershell.exe), then drag-and-drop cgminer.exe over the terminal (so the path will appear on the terminal) then append with --help. Like this:

Code:
C:\path\cgminer.exe --help

Notice you may have intensity instead of xintensity in cgminer.conf. I don't know the difference.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
with the amount of coin a dump will pretty much drive the price bellow 3, 

I'm just nervous they may do it:

mintcoin.biz

why the did chose .biz domain?

is this a BUSINESS???

also it probably took them less than 10 minutes to put it together.

Hmm, I don't know.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Correct, in fact, 10,761,133,890.5 to be exact. But everyone did their homework BEFORE investing right?

So, another 5 billion next weeks. 2.5 billion the week after. 1.25 billion the week after. Finally 0.625 billion fifth week.

Over 50% of the MINT coins to be produced POW are now already distributed.

This is EXACTLY why you have to work real hard to get these coins after week 1. And REAL REAL hard after week 2. You get the idea.

Don't expect this price to drop any time soon. And if there is a dump, it will be a very temporary dip, a buying opportunity if you didn't get to mine enough.

I'm VERY happy with my investment Cheesy

Over this next week I hope to see the Dev team doing their stuff before the next halving Wink

Cfx.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1003
oh look the price skyrocketing because of the halving

no lol, it went down instead

this is just Topcoin with pos...

and dogecoin is just litecoin with more coins and blocks  Roll Eyes

doge isn't so high in price because of the halving(maybe now) but even before the price was great

exactly, same is happening with Mintcoin. The top was 8, but not sure if is fair, I'm thinking 4 or 5, for a while before we go to 10.

The buy orders were on 4 satoshi 12 hours ago, now they're 6 satoshi, that's 50% higher/more expensive - how much do you want in 12 hours LOL!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

doge isn't so high in price because of the halving(maybe now) but even before the price was great
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
coinOK is offering 2 new services!

paper wallet generator
http://coinok.pw/wallet/mint/

scratch game
http://coinok.pw/scratch/mint/

enjoy!
Activity: 133
Merit: 11

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
halving likely at block 20160 with proof at block 20172

http://mintcoin-explorer.info/block/000000000a7c2e1f6a02bdece6e90f353d353216e22e7f9b9a6794008ddf33e6

the first block with less than 100k coins, 20172

also no blocks over 20160 have over 450k

Agreed - halving has definitely taken place on those figures.
could some one please paste a prove that it has in fact halved?  Huh Huh

How about do some work yourself? there is a block explorer on first page, go to block 20160 and check the generated coins after that block.

I hate people that want everything done for them...

dont be a hater
Activity: 196
could some one please paste a prove that it has in fact halved?  Huh Huh

How about do some work yourself? there is a block explorer on first page, go to block 20160 and check the generated coins after that block.

I hate people that want everything done for them...
Activity: 182
halving likely at block 20160 with proof at block 20172

http://mintcoin-explorer.info/block/000000000a7c2e1f6a02bdece6e90f353d353216e22e7f9b9a6794008ddf33e6

the first block with less than 100k coins, 20172

also no blocks over 20160 have over 450k
Activity: 653
Merit: 500
Could someone help me to sync the wallet on mac ? PM me please .. it's my first time with a wallet (only btc)
Jump to: