Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 941. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
and dogecoin is just litecoin with more coins and blocks  Roll Eyes
And an excellent communication and an important community. Dogecoin's edge is not on the technology; it is on the community. And when it comes to something meant to be shared among people, this matters a lot!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I just sold mine Mintcoins at Coinoyo.com. Not the best page I have seen but they payed me, and gave a good price.
Need Btc to buy more hashes
Activity: 168

Sell orders: around 50 BTCs
Buy orders: around 25 BTCs
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
For people who don't think the price will go up a lot, even crap coins like Kittehcoin (MEOW) and Billioncoin make it all the way to 50 Satoshi.  This is like when Vertcoin was new and 0.5 BTC would get you over 10,000 VTC.  If you bought then, you would have $80,000.  I just bought around 0.5 BTC mint now at 7 Satoshi, it's almost impossible to lose money.  Worst case scenario, I'll make 300%, best case, a lot more.

Welcome aboard! At 7 you got a great deal, only those with no patience can lose. 7million is a real nice starting figure Cheesy
and I was happy with my 1.6 mil..lol

Buying at 7 was a mistake, i don't think this coin will go up past 8

Hardly a week old, and already @ 8.   

lol.  Sir please give me whatever drugs your on.  

Look at Karmacoin and Penguincoin it will probably follow the same path.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
For people who don't think the price will go up a lot, even crap coins like Kittehcoin (MEOW) and Billioncoin make it all the way to 50 Satoshi.  This is like when Vertcoin was new and 0.5 BTC would get you over 10,000 VTC.  If you bought then, you would have $80,000.  I just bought around 0.5 BTC mint now at 7 Satoshi, it's almost impossible to lose money.  Worst case scenario, I'll make 300%, best case, a lot more.

Welcome aboard! At 7 you got a great deal, only those with no patience can lose. 7million is a real nice starting figure Cheesy

Yeh this coin looks very promosing, i dont think the coin will stay so low.
Because it has just started and there already huge transactions on mintpal.com
The block rewards have just been halved and in the upcomming weeks it will happen again a few times.
And basic economy demand and supply, Now everyone is dumping the coins so supply is good.
But, after the first halve, I think people will hold there coins, so they become more rare and the price will go up.
Also when it gets more and more attention people will want this coin more, so im expecting a price of 100 satoshis minimum.
It has alot of good things:
Energy Saving (thats always good)
Good for miners and for investors
Also mineable for people with not so good pc's.
This coin is going somewhere
Activity: 616
Merit: 321

hey guys our projects website is updated with the accept here logo

take a look : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

thanks in advanced for support
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/JJFouyB.png

Activity: 420
Bayern

Activity: 238
What is the bounty for the forums? I am experienced with creating and managing forums so I could have one set up within 2 days if the bounty was large enough. I don't have much money atm so it would have to be worth me paying the hosting costs + domain name. I'd be happy to do it though.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Sorry but this is not that simple. I did read these a couple of times in the past. It is just not step-by-step
First, one has to download cgminer 3.7.2 for scrypt - it is not written anywhere here. And they don't even mention sgminer 4.0, which is much better
Then the stratum instructions are aberrant. You are left with a couple of variables with no information about where to enter them
As for the command-line argument, nothing tells us that is is supposed to be added in a bat file.
The scrypt readme links to a 404.
The word intensity is written without any explanation about what it means - same for thread concurrency.

Sorry, this is NOT what I was asking for. Thanks for the effort anyway, but we need something much more complete. I am ready to compile it if you give me instructions.

look here-

http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

For PoW coins, I think only BTC, LTC, DOGE, & VTC will survive, maybe a random CPU coin like Quark.  Everyone on earth can't run space heaters to keep all the other PoW chains up.  This means the only other semi-safe investments are proof of stake.  This is basically NXT without the IPO, or annoying Java interface.  Just need to develop a slightly more advanced wallet.
Activity: 429

Activity: 168

MEOW had a decent website and good marketing going on.
legendary
I invested all my bitcoins in this:

http://gyazo.com/278dbcfc43fb250fdb40c25df2b2f162

I am almost a mint miljonair now Cheesy
Who will help me with my last 300k!!

Mfio3kkRuyKFtiaN3qQ2RCrW1fkd8GaSxM

such whale

Activity: 434
Merit: 511
I invested all my bitcoins in this:

http://gyazo.com/278dbcfc43fb250fdb40c25df2b2f162

I am almost a mint miljonair now Cheesy
Who will help me with my last 300k!!

Mfio3kkRuyKFtiaN3qQ2RCrW1fkd8GaSxM
Activity: 364
6.91 GH/s network hashrate?

Wtf is going on??!

I guess a few more people decided to start mining it Smiley

What are the mechanics in waiting for block halving to occur and then to start mining double hard??!!

Maybe the big guys want the same rate of return, so they are doubling their mining power. Just a guess Smiley
Activity: 179
wallet won't sync

created MintCoin.conf with the listed nodes, etc

created firewall exception.
still nothing

any help?
Activity: 364

legendary

Jump to: