Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 957. (Read 1369777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Does anyone when the first halving will happen?

Should be in 1h 30m

What will the new reward be? I'm not really sure right now how it is. Is it  100000 - 900000 right now correct? What will it be after.

I would guess 50000 - 450000
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Should be in 1h 30m

What will the new reward be? I'm not really sure right now how it is. Is it  100000 - 900000 right now correct? What will it be after.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
0% fees for the next 20 miners. Post your username here.

http://mint.dogemoon.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
is it 20% every 20 days or how does it work on this coin?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hashstrike pool down ?

We're repairing a disk failure on one of our main servers.  There's the quick way to fix it and the safe way to fix it, and we're going with the safe way Smiley We'll be back shortly.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin Evengelist

Should be in 1h 30m

25h 15m, no?

I think you are right. After one day approx. The halving is not so intriguing as PoW2PoS edge

Did you calculate the rate every 20 days? Is 20% the yearly compounded rate assuming PoS is minted every 20 days? So that's about 0.5% or so every 20 days (for comparison, Hobonickels pays out 2% every 10 days)
Activity: 27
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Should be in 1h 30m

25h 15m, no?

I think you are right. After one day approx. The halving is not so intriguing as PoW2PoS edge
Activity: 36
legendary

Should be in 1h 30m
legendary
Cryptsy thread? Too soon?

Ctyptsy is such shit. I would look at alternatives as I plan on not using it as much as I can avoid.

Edit: I use Newaltex.com not huge volumes but deposits and withdraws go very quickly.

Agreed it's shit, but for visibility still good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Shhhh, stay quiet about this coin; lets not advertise too much the next week or so. Otherwise the mining difficulty will shoot up
You are wrong, that will be good for us.
Bitcoin Evengelist
Activity: 77

Ctyptsy is such shit. I would look at alternatives as I plan on not using it as much as I can avoid.

The problem is that it's become somewhat of a benchmark, so even if people don't use cryptsy... if they see a coin there then they will see it as more legitimate.  It will make the coin go up in value on other exchanges if it hits cryptsy.

The problem when coins hit cryptsy is often that people know about it in advance. And the coin therfor gets pumped before cryptsy, and when it is launched on cryptsy then people dumps it.
But if a "unknown" coin goes on cryptsy without any pump beforehand, then I can only guess it would be positive.
Bitcoin Evengelist
Shhhh, stay quiet about this coin; lets not advertise too much the next week or so. Otherwise the mining difficulty will shoot up
Activity: 42

I've made 2 deposits the past days and both just got lost for some reason. Small deposits so there's nothing to worry about, but still. I don't trust that site.
Activity: 252

The problem is that it's become somewhat of a benchmark, so even if people don't use cryptsy... if they see a coin there then they will see it as more legitimate.  It will make the coin go up in value on other exchanges if it hits cryptsy.
Activity: 100
The Mintcoin Reddit page really, really, really, really needs to be spruced up.

I agree and it could use more subs on it. This coin is going to be huge!
Activity: 100

Edit: I use Newaltex.com not huge volumes but deposits and withdraws go very quickly.
Jump to: