Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 59. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
is any discount in the pre-ICO ,
look at the website , the max target is 200 000 ETH , it' s  a big amount . wish the project everything good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Do I understand correctly that unsold tokens get burned?  I wonder what effect this will have on the price, and project.

Where did you get the info that unsold tokens will be burned? Did I overlook it in the Whitepaper?

well, i did not read this in the whitepaper. are there any news from the mirocoana team regarding this?

would be nice Smiley

It's been confirmed in their telegram chat by someone of Mirocana team that  unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Do I understand correctly that unsold tokens get burned?  I wonder what effect this will have on the price, and project.

Where did you get the info that unsold tokens will be burned? Did I overlook it in the Whitepaper?

well, i did not read this in the whitepaper. are there any news from the mirocoana team regarding this?

would be nice Smiley
Activity: 392
Thanks for your answers guys. Remember I'm not throwing around accusations, I'm just saying I'd be a little cautious  with any 3rd party trading bot that integrates with your trading account.

Better be safe than sorry, that's why I'm asking what kind of guarantees or safeguards does Mirocana offer?

It is better not to use our main trading account to connect with mirocana if we still not trust it yet. We can create a new broker's account instead.

That is true that we should make a separate account with some funds just for Mirocana trading. Unfortunately, that also means that we wouldn't be able to have Mirocana trade with as much funds as we would probably like (assuming that the performance is good).

If you want to multi account you'll face a problem, more and more exchanges are asking for KYC now, a solution can be involve some family member. Or integrate Mirocana in decentralized exchanges (bitshares, wavesdex, etherdelta and so on)
I suggest that it's better to use more addresses. If some exchanges don't allow that I would not use them.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Seems like quite an interesting project! Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Thanks for your answers guys. Remember I'm not throwing around accusations, I'm just saying I'd be a little cautious  with any 3rd party trading bot that integrates with your trading account.

Better be safe than sorry, that's why I'm asking what kind of guarantees or safeguards does Mirocana offer?

It is better not to use our main trading account to connect with mirocana if we still not trust it yet. We can create a new broker's account instead.

That is true that we should make a separate account with some funds just for Mirocana trading. Unfortunately, that also means that we wouldn't be able to have Mirocana trade with as much funds as we would probably like (assuming that the performance is good).

If you want to multi account you'll face a problem, more and more exchanges are asking for KYC now, a solution can be involve some family member. Or integrate Mirocana in decentralized exchanges (bitshares, wavesdex, etherdelta and so on)
Activity: 686

Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Project sounds great! I really like it.
Will be checking out your whitepaper and read up in this thread.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

I would say it's just for the first test to see how Mirocana is doing to use an account with some play money. As soon as you see how the AI ist doing and you are pleased with the result you can still add more funds to the trading account.

It is the logical thing to do. You can't just put your all crypto in the hand of a ai. First you try it with little amount, if you like its performance, you add some funds little by little.
Activity: 154
Activity: 294
I read that Mirocana system plugs into the user's broker or exchange account. Isn't that dangerous, what if the system freaks out and makes disastrous trades?

Bots cant freak out since its all AI, and i guess you will be able to set some limits on daily/monthly trades just in case or to not hold all of your money in one account.

Well, I'm sure with such an AI it would learn from its mistake. Dunno from where the data are gathered and if the AI just does AT or can analyse news etc .
Activity: 686

I would say it's just for the first test to see how Mirocana is doing to use an account with some play money. As soon as you see how the AI ist doing and you are pleased with the result you can still add more funds to the trading account.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think artificial intelligence is a powerfull application for invest. Trade bot if they are well developed could be really performant, and MIROCANA allow people to add some code to improve the IA, it’s really nice.
Activity: 252

Activity: 588

Yep, you don't have to trust the system first. try and then judge it. The best systems will raise to the surface eventually.
Activity: 154
whats the cap for the pre ico?
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
The market cap placed at about 40 million USD is rather big. Are professional auditors involved into this token sale?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Those kinds of project seems really popular right now.

Do we have some datas on the potential ROIs using such AI ?

I'll add this project to my list.

AI is really nice!
I'm a huge fan of AI, so I'm also following this project! Really hope some of the devs could explain the things said about the team mentioned above?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Wrote an article with the thorough analysis of the Mirocana ICO: http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Mirocana-10-20.

I analyzed their team, advisors, product and legal aspect. Sorry, in Russian.
Why didnt you write it in english ?  Grin
If so, maybe i will read it

Sorry... I wrote it for my audience at the Telegram channel which is primarily Russians. Quick summary would be:
1. Product is impossible to build with CEO's lack of the management experience, the only proof of concept they have doesn't work
2. Team lacks experience in their expertises
3. No relevant advisors on board, the case of adding 5+ fake advisors that never heard of Mirocana, only 4 advisors left on board out of ~15-20
4. Possible legal issues in Canada as their tokens can be considered as Securities if anybody asks OCS kindly to check Mirocana Smiley

That's pretty much it. I advised to invest in their ICO only to sell their coins at the peak. No possible long term profits as investors will start selling like crazy as soon as Mirocana launches.

I contacted all 4 of them. They had around 15-20 advisor before the scandal with Mirocana using advisors' photos and names without their consent. After the cleanup they were left with 4 advisors and *none* of the advisors advise Mirocana on trading, investing or tech. One advisor is for legal issues, another advises how to make ICO, third one solely advises Mirocana on their finances (again, not on investing or trading but just accounting), fourth one haven't responded yet and will probably not respond (Peter).

I personally like this Project but still, this are important issues.

Mirocana dev is very active on thread, he will probably give detailed answers for this issues.

Oh these are interesting informations. I personally hope the dev will clarify this sooner then later.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Pages:
Jump to: