Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 60. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Those kinds of project seems really popular right now.

Do we have some datas on the potential ROIs using such AI ?

I'll add this project to my list.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Wrote an article with the thorough analysis of the Mirocana ICO: http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Mirocana-10-20.

I analyzed their team, advisors, product and legal aspect. Sorry, in Russian.

Will there be an English translation of this? Im curious to your review Smiley

I don't think I'll have time for this. If anybody can help me with the English translation, I would be very grateful. I summarized all of my findings in the post that followed my original one. All the proofs are in the article.

Thanks for your answers guys. Remember I'm not throwing around accusations, I'm just saying I'd be a little cautious  with any 3rd party trading bot that integrates with your trading account.

Better be safe than sorry, that's why I'm asking what kind of guarantees or safeguards does Mirocana offer?

Well yes, I think a separate trading account just for the bot would be the firsr basic protection layer.
Don't put any funds to the account, you don't want traded by the bot

Wrote an article with the thorough analysis of the Mirocana ICO: http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Mirocana-10-20.

Why didnt you write it in english ?  Grin
If so, maybe i will read it

Sorry... I wrote it for my audience at the Telegram channel which is primarily Russians. Quick summary would be:
1. Product is impossible to build with CEO's lack of the management experience, the only proof of concept they have doesn't work
2. Team lacks experience in their expertises
3. No relevant advisors on board, the case of adding 5+ fake advisors that never heard of Mirocana, only 4 advisors left on board out of ~15-20
4. Possible legal issues in Canada as their tokens can be considered as Securities if anybody asks OCS kindly to check Mirocana Smiley

That's pretty much it. I advised to invest in their ICO only to sell their coins at the peak. No possible long term profits as investors will start selling like crazy as soon as Mirocana launches.

So which advisors are you talking about? Have you personally contacted the advisors?

I contacted all 4 of them. They had around 15-20 advisor before the scandal with Mirocana using advisors' photos and names without their consent. After the cleanup they were left with 4 advisors and *none* of the advisors advise Mirocana on trading, investing or tech. One advisor is for legal issues, another advises how to make ICO, third one solely advises Mirocana on their finances (again, not on investing or trading but just accounting), fourth one haven't responded yet and will probably not respond (Peter).

Thanks did't know about this advisors thing,  let's see what dev have to say about this
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Why didnt you write it in english ?  Grin

Sorry... I wrote it for my audience at the Telegram channel which is primarily Russians. Quick summary would be:
1. Product is impossible to build with CEO's lack of the management experience, the only proof of concept they have doesn't work
3. No relevant advisors on board, the case of adding 5+ fake advisors that never heard of Mirocana, only 4 advisors left on board out of ~15-20
4. Possible legal issues in Canada as their tokens can be considered as Securities if anybody asks OCS kindly to check Mirocana Smiley

That's pretty much it. I advised to invest in their ICO only to sell their coins at the peak. No possible long term profits as investors will start selling like crazy as soon as Mirocana launches.

I contacted all 4 of them. They had around 15-20 advisor before the scandal with Mirocana using advisors' photos and names without their consent. After the cleanup they were left with 4 advisors and *none* of the advisors advise Mirocana on trading, investing or tech. One advisor is for legal issues, another advises how to make ICO, third one solely advises Mirocana on their finances (again, not on investing or trading but just accounting), fourth one haven't responded yet and will probably not respond (Peter).

I personally like this Project but still, this are important issues.

Mirocana dev is very active on thread, he will probably give detailed answers for this issues.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

I don't think I'll have time for this. If anybody can help me with the English translation, I would be very grateful. I summarized all of my findings in the post that followed my original one. All the proofs are in the article.

Thanks for your answers guys. Remember I'm not throwing around accusations, I'm just saying I'd be a little cautious  with any 3rd party trading bot that integrates with your trading account.

Better be safe than sorry, that's why I'm asking what kind of guarantees or safeguards does Mirocana offer?

Well yes, I think a separate trading account just for the bot would be the firsr basic protection layer.

So which advisors are you talking about? Have you personally contacted the advisors?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What will happen to the token when the sale ends?
Hey, FundCoin.io!
MIRO tokens will be available on EtherDelta within 48 hours after a Token Sale.
It's about trade.
But also you can collect them to get access to our investment products.
https://mirocana.com/products/

thanks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Hey, FundCoin.io!
It's about trade.

Only EtherDelta? What about other biggest exchanges? (Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex etc)

coinexchange.io would be enough, i think Smiley easy to get listed there

btw. the telegram mirocana bot, is there a tutorial on how to use it or a compilation of the commands?
Activity: 554
Merit: 251

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Activity: 168
Hey, FundCoin.io!
It's about trade.

Only EtherDelta? What about other biggest exchanges? (Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex etc)
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 588
I read that Mirocana system plugs into the user's broker or exchange account. Isn't that dangerous, what if the system freaks out and makes disastrous trades?

The trading bots are already in use for a long time now. Im sure such errors like freaking out, are out of the system by now

Well the Mirocana system will probably work with API keys like most other trading platforms.
In those API keys you can give permissions to what an external resource is allowed to do (selling, buying, transfering, etc..)
Regarding the disastrous trade...
It could always happen that the bot/software does something which is bad.
I would start with creating a new account on my trading system and just use a small amount of trading money for a couple of weeks to see how the system performs.
Never go all-in in the beginning.

that's definitely good advice. try to experiment with various ways to invest and profit , but never put all your money on black Wink
Activity: 154
Is the only use case for the Miro tokens to be used as a fee payments system on the platform?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
im playing a bit with @Mirocana on telegram, is there some particular settings i should use to make it really easy to pick up more trading opportunities even if very risky?
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
I read that Mirocana system plugs into the user's broker or exchange account. Isn't that dangerous, what if the system freaks out and makes disastrous trades?

Bots cant freak out since its all AI, and i guess you will be able to set some limits on daily/monthly trades just in case or to not hold all of your money in one account.

If it works like the Telegram AI they have right now, you can select manual. Then the AI will just offer suggested trades, but you have to sign of on it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

The trading bots are already in use for a long time now. Im sure such errors like freaking out, are out of the system by now

Well the Mirocana system will probably work with API keys like most other trading platforms.
In those API keys you can give permissions to what an external resource is allowed to do (selling, buying, transfering, etc..)
Regarding the disastrous trade...
It could always happen that the bot/software does something which is bad.
I would start with creating a new account on my trading system and just use a small amount of trading money for a couple of weeks to see how the system performs.
Never go all-in in the beginning.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Bots cant freak out since its all AI, and i guess you will be able to set some limits on daily/monthly trades just in case or to not hold all of your money in one account.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
bots have usually system of stop loss, so if anybody is worried about the bot freaking out and buying some coin it's going to be worth 0, you can sleep nicely  Smiley
Activity: 490

Pages:
Jump to: