Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 61. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Wrote an article with the thorough analysis of the Mirocana ICO: http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Mirocana-10-20.

I analyzed their team, advisors, product and legal aspect. Sorry, in Russian.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I read that Mirocana system plugs into the user's broker or exchange account. Isn't that dangerous, what if the system freaks out and makes disastrous trades?

The trading bots are already in use for a long time now. Im sure such errors like freaking out, are out of the system by now
Yes , its already tested so it will be more reliable.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
I read that Mirocana system plugs into the user's broker or exchange account. Isn't that dangerous, what if the system freaks out and makes disastrous trades?

The trading bots are already in use for a long time now. Im sure such errors like freaking out, are out of the system by now
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Nice to see that MIROCANA wil be tradable soon after the end of the token sale. Its an important point for investors.
And with the potential of the project I think MIROCANA has a lot of argument to have a successful ico.
This is very good information - this will be nice incentive for investors. If they wouldn't like this platform they will be able to sell this tokens  Wink
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
So, which 2 other products you mean? 1st product - its a credit service. And other?
I find this:

insurance, e-commerce and retail.
We have three products
To STOCK MARKET access is for TOP200 MIRO Token-Holders.
To get access for CURRENCY MARKET you need 10,000 MIRO Tokens.
For CRYPTO-CURRENCY MARKET access is 5,000 MIRO Tokens.

Detailed info you can find here - https://mirocana.com/products/

So correct me if I'm wrong.. but a crypto-currency market access would cost about 5 ETH ?

Ye, thats the thing that bugged me too actually... I cant invest as much as 5 eth, 1 I can manage. But then I wont be able to use the platform's AI for trading?

So I can invest, but if I only have 1000 miro, I can only use the token to trade on exchanges, but not use the platform?

Any chance the access sum to crypto markets can drop lower?
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
A great project based on artificial intelligence and a working Produkt.
It will be very successful in near future. Good luck to team!
Activity: 686
Nice to see that MIROCANA wil be tradable soon after the end of the token sale. Its an important point for investors.
And with the potential of the project I think MIROCANA has a lot of argument to have a successful ico.

Of course, excellent to move our tokens when we wish, contrary to what is done in other Icos, I hope for good gains and a constant growth of Mirocana, particularly I see the potential for this
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
a promising project, looks interesting.
Added to my watchlist! Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Activity: 322
This ico is quite interesting and I like the concept so much. Easy to understand the vision of Mirocana. I want to be part of this ico and hoping for the best in the future. Good luck team
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
So, which 2 other products you mean? 1st product - its a credit service. And other?
I find this:

insurance, e-commerce and retail.
We have three products
To STOCK MARKET access is for TOP200 MIRO Token-Holders.
To get access for CURRENCY MARKET you need 10,000 MIRO Tokens.
For CRYPTO-CURRENCY MARKET access is 5,000 MIRO Tokens.

Detailed info you can find here - https://mirocana.com/products/

So correct me if I'm wrong.. but a crypto-currency market access would cost about 5 ETH ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
So anyone can do the calculation to get 5000 MIRO in the presale? There's a 40% bonus, am I right? (and min 1 eth contribution I read)

Hey, kraterion!
The bonus is up to 40%, after investing 500 ETH you get 35%.
Minimum investment is 1 ETH, that's right Wink

And if I join with 5 ETH I get 5000 MIRO with no bonus Huh . And no I don't have 500 ETH around Cheesy, but maybe you can clarify what happens if I join with only 5
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
What conditions for getting credit in your platform? In which currencies? We can get credit in other member? what are the guarantees of return?
Hello! It depends on the product you want to have access to
Check the info here and ask questions if you have: https://mirocana.com/products/
What will happen to the token when the sale ends?
Hey, FundCoin.io!
MIRO tokens will be available on EtherDelta within 48 hours after a Token Sale.
It's about trade.
But also you can collect them to get access to our investment products.
https://mirocana.com/products/
A very cool addition i saw on the roadmap is that in may 2018 the alpha of the platform will be released where will be able to sumbit/create their own strategies and get paid in MIRO if they are good. Are any results released of the current trading capabilities of the bot?

Good day, Korsakopf !
Yep, join our chat in Telegram - https://t.me/mirocana
There we will show you some results Wink
Your propaganda paper is done in place, I have repeatedly studied your white paper and video, it took a long time, but I still can not read the technical language

Hey, timmyzhl!
you need easier explanation Huh
The Telegram chat channel is offline.Please make it online again!
Hey, DibiaVxosis !
What do you mean by offline?
So far, i'm impressed by Mirocana but the whitepaper is difficult for me to read.
For example; ''You can use an intuitive interface in your Mirocana account to track how the system performs.''

So can you make a video where you make it really really simple for non-tech people Smiley

Video tutorial will be great since not all people has time to read all the necessary stuffs. At least with video we can gain an easy understanding with less effort.

I'm a huge fan of video's where devs explaining the platform.
They can explain it then too not so technical people and its nice to see there faces! The faces behind this project.

The whitepaper is technical but if you do your own research you understand it more.
Time you spent on your research will worth your time because this is a great platform.

Keep it up team

Hey,  Wink
It is nice to know that! Thanks for your time!
Activity: 168
What conditions for getting credit in your platform? In which currencies? We can get credit in other member? what are the guarantees of return?
Pages:
Jump to: