Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 58. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Looks like the dev is off on weekends  Smiley

Where can we see the pre-sale progress?

Or maybe he is very very busy Cheesy PRE-SALE ENDS IN 8 DAYS 4 HOURS 32 MINS

As far as I understand Mirocana is about a selflearning AI for predictions for trades, do I got it right?
Recently a lot of technical complex projects are coming into the crypto world...

Yes you are right. Mirocana is a self-reinforcing Artificial Intelligence based on deep-learning neural nets and other modern machine learning models that analyse huge volumes of data to predict financial markets.

Activity: 364
I like these kind of Projects but I am a bit concerned of the skillset of the team from a data science perspective, meaning exhaustive knowledge is needed to work with the models, neural networks, Deep Learning etc. What is the experience from this perspective?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
As far as I understand Mirocana is about a selflearning AI for predictions for trades, do I got it right?
Recently a lot of technical complex projects are coming into the crypto world...
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Thanks for suggesting to use a demo account or separate account with little money.

Now I don't want to spread dud, this applies to all software isn't open source, you don't really know what's inside and under which circumstances it does something. But this is trading software from a startup so it's okay to be a little paranoid. I'm rambling a bit but I'm sure all of you remember Volkswagen and other car manufacturers having the car software react differently in lab tests than on the road. Just saying, it's improbable but these things happen, you know.

Now I think about it, my previous question about Mirocana's guarantees and safeguards is nonsense. If you're going to use safeguards you should set them in your trading account, not in the system that sends the trading signals.

Actually too many icos turned out to be scam. I thought mirocana is legit but i was wrong before.

I really want to hear this something about team members from dev and yes a demo account would be perfect.
Activity: 588
Really nice to have a bonus, early investors always enjoy to have a bonus. MIROCANA has a good potential, I think the token is worth to hold in your token.

yes, and now we need to know on which exchanges this will be listed after the distribution of the tokens Smiley lalalaa

hopefully it won't be just etherdelta, which is terrible in my opinion.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I've translated my Mirocana ICO review to English: http://telegra.ph/Honest-Mirocana-ICO-review-10-21. Please, read before buying and make up your own mind about whether you need to buy the tokens or not!

I've thoroughly investigated their:
1. Product
2. Team
3. Advisors
4. Legal part

And came to conclusion that the team cannot be trusted.
Activity: 490
Looks like the dev is off on weekends  Smiley

Where can we see the pre-sale progress?
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Thanks for suggesting to use a demo account or separate account with little money.

Now I don't want to spread dud, this applies to all software isn't open source, you don't really know what's inside and under which circumstances it does something. But this is trading software from a startup so it's okay to be a little paranoid. I'm rambling a bit but I'm sure all of you remember Volkswagen and other car manufacturers having the car software react differently in lab tests than on the road. Just saying, it's improbable but these things happen, you know.

Now I think about it, my previous question about Mirocana's guarantees and safeguards is nonsense. If you're going to use safeguards you should set them in your trading account, not in the system that sends the trading signals.
I hope they can show us an working prototype early that we are able to see how this works. I think only this can build up trust because everything other is just talking.
Yes to the working prototype!

They could set up a demo platform, you could acquire like 10 fake bitcoin, then invest them, and manage investment with mirocana bot. all should be based on true market statistics of course.

That way you dont risk any capital, but can still make sure that the AI is truly an AI and that it is capable of creating profit.

This would also take care of the advisors fud. Like who cares about the advisors, if the bot works.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Really nice to have a bonus, early investors always enjoy to have a bonus. MIROCANA has a good potential, I think the token is worth to hold in your token.

yes, and now we need to know on which exchanges this will be listed after the distribution of the tokens Smiley lalalaa

Two great advantages that will influence us a lot to invest in Mirocana, not to be trapped without being able to move, and to be able to divide investment bonus in withdrawal from one part and another to await future success. At least I think so.

A bonus ist always nice and dont forget, that the product is done now Wink
that is create a link and trust to investors.  Smiley
Activity: 686

Two great advantages that will influence us a lot to invest in Mirocana, not to be trapped without being able to move, and to be able to divide investment bonus in withdrawal from one part and another to await future success. At least I think so.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
It's definitelly project that has a great potential. In near future price of this token can skyrocket  Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Investment products are looking interesting,
artificial intelligence is a powerfull application for invest Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

True I'm sure you could limit the system on a lot of ways on your exchange via the api keys.
I'm still very interesting to see a real life demo trade of Mirocana .. maybe the devs can make a video fo the bot doing some profitable trades without human intervention ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 392

I hope they can show us an working prototype early that we are able to see how this works. I think only this can build up trust because everything other is just talking.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Activity: 490
You have 40% bonus right now? So, if Ill invest 1 ETH, than Ill received 1000 MIRO + 400 MIRO bonus tokens?
I think its up to 40%, i have tried to submit the presale's whitelist.
You will get bonus :
20% for >=10 ETH
25% for >=50 ETH
30% for >=100 ETH
35% for >=500 ETH
But i couldnt find the 40% bonus range.
No bonus for 1 ETH, you should try it by yourself to check the bonus  Smiley
Activity: 168
You have 40% bonus right now? So, if Ill invest 1 ETH, than Ill received 1000 MIRO + 400 MIRO bonus tokens?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Could someone of the devs responds to the fud about the team?
It would be really great for future investors to know everything there is to know about the team behind this project.

Really like the idea but some things need to be cleared.
But I think this fud is for nothing Wink
Pages:
Jump to: