Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 10. (Read 80149 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
block explorer not working?

No seems to be down.  Hopefully Brokkir can take a look tonight.  Was working fine last night.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
block explorer not working?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Mjollnircoin's Giveaway is running quite well; 3920 MNR are still in the Vault and 1080 MNR have been payed out to various people for doing the GiveAway tasks

Loki has gotten at least one bone, about 30 new users have registered at our favourite Exchange Platform and people are showing their support

In addition to this, you can Tweet a SC screencap to receive 5 MNR if you have fallen victim to the Silkcoin heist, this is payed by me (brokkir) and not from the Vault.

Good deal.. nice to hear!!

Dont stop now fellas keep it moving!!! Good job everyone!!

legendary
The next thing also is to get some plans for new developments.  Despite everything that happened with SC - they had some great ideas with the wallet.  We should definitely look at adding a block explorer, exchange integration, and possibly an exchange platform.
legendary
I will switch some of mine over when I get a chance.
Activity: 126

Also, remember to divide the hashing power over the pools we have! It is true that 1GH is the most convenient but keep in mind it is better for Mjollnircoin in the long run

legendary
Also guys get the message out to friends who are also miners.  With summer in the Northern Hemisphere - I've got MNR going on most of my computers and they are runnning pretty cool!  The diff is still relatively low so well worth mining.  The more people we have the more secure the network is.
legendary
Guys don't sell your MNR too cheap.  Remember block rewards are low for a reason - this is a scarce coin that is designed not to flood the market but grow in value.  Once the network hashrate is sky high you will regret it:)

Mjollnircoin's Giveaway is running quite well; 3920 MNR are still in the Vault and 1080 MNR have been payed out to various people for doing the GiveAway tasks

Loki has gotten at least one bone, about 30 new users have registered at our favourite Exchange Platform and people are showing their support

In addition to this, you can Tweet a SC screencap to receive 5 MNR if you have fallen victim to the Silkcoin heist, this is payed by me (brokkir) and not from the Vault.

Activity: 137
Hey people! Can please help me out on this one: trying to start 1Gh cgminer and getting this:

"...OCL522C.tmp.cl", line 1467: error: can't enable all OpenCL extensions or unrecognized OpenCL extension
#pragma OPENCL EXTENSION cl_amd_media_ops2 : enable

What is wrong here? Can't find anything sensible on the net about this...
Probably cgminer wrongly detects one of your cards as AMD while it is not: disable mining on that card by using -d switch. This, or you have a really, really old Catalyst version installed, like from 2011.

All AMD cards, running driver 13.1 on Win7.

Have you tried reinstalling your drivers and/cgminer.  See if you can find an updated version - of both might help.

I just did a complete reinstall, same problem. What is the latest recommended driver version? Running 7950/7970 cards. I only have this problem with the 1Gh cgminer version running hefty (also the elgranchango version), other versions and algos run fine.
I'd recommend 13.12 or 14.4 for any mining, all versions between 12.8 and 13.12 are seriously flawed. However, the cl_amd_media_ops2 extension should be present there, so maybe some non-AMD OpenCL setup interferes?

14.4 did the trick, thanks!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey people! Can please help me out on this one: trying to start 1Gh cgminer and getting this:

"...OCL522C.tmp.cl", line 1467: error: can't enable all OpenCL extensions or unrecognized OpenCL extension

Probably cgminer wrongly detects one of your cards as AMD while it is not: disable mining on that card by using -d switch. This, or you have a really, really old Catalyst version installed, like from 2011.

Have you tried reinstalling your drivers and/cgminer.  See if you can find an updated version - of both might help.

I just did a complete reinstall, same problem. What is the latest recommended driver version? Running 7950/7970 cards. I only have this problem with the 1Gh cgminer version running hefty (also the elgranchango version), other versions and algos run fine.
I'd recommend 13.12 or 14.4 for any mining, all versions between 12.8 and 13.12 are seriously flawed. However, the cl_amd_media_ops2 extension should be present there, so maybe some non-AMD OpenCL setup interferes?

legendary

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Pools, hash rates and miners
pool
24h Ghash/s
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Are you sure you don't have a driver problem ? It seems that an extension cannot be activated, but without more detailed error information it is hard to tell what is wrong exactly. Possibly it runs in software emulation, thus without any extensions. This is on Tahiti ?
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org