Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 5. (Read 80149 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Whoever is voting for Mjollnir on Mintpal, STOP.  Getting on Mintpal will kill it for sure.  It's already on Bittrex - if you want to support it, buy it there or on Comkort.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

New (binary) wallets will be available in the next 24 hours for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux

The branch to be merged with master is located here: https://github.com/brokkir/mjollnircoin/tree/mjollnircoin-0.8.7.0

legendary

Great New Features

Private API

New popular coins coming very soon

Bring your trade to COMKORT at www.comkort.com

Love your interface by the way, guys.  Beautiful.
legendary
Had a bike accident 3 days ago... I have no broken bones ( that's a miracle) only bruises and a significant laceration on my left arm and and under left eye.

I will help as soon as I can...

Hope all is well now.  You can't be too careful.  Bikes are very risky.  My best friend from school days died a few years back after a bike accident (he was only in his early twenties).
Had a bike accident 3 days ago... I have no broken bones ( that's a miracle) only bruises and a significant laceration on my left arm and and under left eye.

Sounds like a close call, I'm happy you got away!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

vote at mintpal grow and the price rises =)
must buy a few coins - prompts vote on mintpale  Grin

You can already trade at Bittrex, market is here: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-MNR

Remember, MNR Volume is still quite low thus another large exchange platform may hurt the coin

Activity: 6
must buy a few coins - prompts vote on mintpale  Grin
Activity: 23

We still need someone who can help us to spread the word on Mjollnircoin, that is how you can best help us to gain visibility.

Can anyone help us with one or more of the following ?

• Mjollnircoin Flyers
  • Mjollnircoin Memes
  • Mjollnircoin Artwork
  • Re-tweeting our Tweets
  • Following if you haven't already
  • Translation of [ANN] to other languages

Also, the GiveAway is still running via CryptoCoinTalk and Twitter

I can go with [ANN] into Spanish, let me know!

Excellent, send you a PM
Activity: 22

We still need someone who can help us to spread the word on Mjollnircoin, that is how you can best help us to gain visibility.

• Mjollnircoin Flyers
  • Mjollnircoin Memes
  • Mjollnircoin Artwork
  • Re-tweeting our Tweets

I can go with [ANN] into Spanish, let me know!

Here's a plot of the Mjollnircoin Windows wallet downloads for past month (325 downloads)

In total, the wallet has been downloaded 1200 times since genesis for Win32

Just a quick note to say we had a good chat on IRC last night. Reorder, myself and Brokkir were the only ones able to make it.  I'm sure Brokkir will post in due course.   Amongst the things we discussed and decided on were:

1) Android wallet - currently being worked on

2) We will be polling the community on going to full POS.

3) A MNR multipool which mines the most profitable currency in exchange for MNR (in combination with POS if the community agrees).

4) Alternatives to POS only, hybrid systems, variable block rewards (inc. price based rewards), multi-algorithm mining, limiting hashrates per miner etc.

5) The ongoing search for more team members particularly to handle PR/social media

Especially (1) to make Mjollnircoin better usable

I have put up a POLL and listed MNR multi pool for a bounty

• Mjollnircoin Flyers
  • Mjollnircoin Memes
  • Mjollnircoin Artwork
  • Re-tweeting our Tweets

Activity: 1
THE COIN HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY JULY REPORT

added to my blogs monthly report of what coins are good to enter and follow - http://fuk.io/july-2014-report-what-coins-to-mine-and-invest-in-right-now/

sent to all 1300 email subscribers. lets hope this helps a bit the community and this decent crypto.

KC.

I hope it will help a coin Grin

Just voting dudes! Smiley
good coin, good voices mintpal

Continue to vote. The price will rise in parallel with mintpal place. good  Cool Cool
legendary
Just a quick note to say we had a good chat on IRC last night. Reorder, myself and Brokkir were the only ones able to make it.  I'm sure Brokkir will post in due course.   Amongst the things we discussed and decided on were:

1) Android wallet - currently being worked on

2) We will be polling the community on going to full POS.

3) A MNR multipool which mines the most profitable currency in exchange for MNR (in combination with POS if the community agrees).

4) Alternatives to POS only, hybrid systems, variable block rewards (inc. price based rewards), multi-algorithm mining, limiting hashrates per miner etc.

5) The ongoing search for more team members particularly to handle PR/social media
good coin, good voices mintpal
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
THE COIN HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY JULY REPORT

added to my blogs monthly report of what coins are good to enter and follow - http://fuk.io/july-2014-report-what-coins-to-mine-and-invest-in-right-now/

sent to all 1300 email subscribers. lets hope this helps a bit the community and this decent crypto.

KC.
Pages:
Jump to: