Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 9. (Read 80149 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah Brokkir said he was working on it. Apparently it was an issue with the hosting company.  I think he'll be at work now.  He usually gets back in the evening (my time, UK).
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hey all.

Anyway someone could poke the block explorer and get it working? 

I could really use a good block explorer to help your community when they enter tickets at bittrex Smiley

Thanks,

Ryan @ Bittrex
legendary
This coin is a massive opportunity for someone with a few BTC.  It will take just 12 BTC on Bittrex to get the price from 3K satoshi to 123K and remember the only other exchange it is on is Comkort, with about 0.2 BTC worth for sale there.  Remember it's a very scarce coin and very slowly mined:)
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
BTC|Waves
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just don't use the "M" word please.  It's like mentioning the "Scottish Play" to a Shakespearean actor.  Only bad things can come from it.

Its typical coin speak for lets hope this coins does really well nothing more..

If you want to turn it into a haunting legends tails of oh my god the guy who mentioned the "m" word and the world ended..  you go right ahead! Just dont expect everyone to play along..

legendary
Just don't use the "M" word please.  It's like mentioning the "Scottish Play" to a Shakespearean actor.  Only bad things can come from it.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ok guys.  Have tweeted Moolah.io and Bittylicious to add MNR they do direct conversion to and from fiat currency.  The more people we can get tweeting them the more likely it is they will add.  (@moolah_io and @Bittylicious_ )

Thats whats up!! Ill pass on some tweets as well..

Soon it will be too hard to mine this coin, people shouldnt sell cheap.

I guess in 2-3 weeks 1 Mjollnircoin will be trading about the $0.02 (0.00004 btc) mark

Next stop .. moon launch pad!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Keep voting at MintPal!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

#73   ----- > 2224 votes Cheesy

We are on Bittrex now, that will be enough for now. Mjollnircoin is not yet established enough to sustain two large Exchange platforms

Great Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Keep voting at MintPal!!

#73   ----- > 2224 votes Cheesy

We are on Bittrex now, that will be enough for now. Mjollnircoin is not yet established enough to sustain two large Exchange platforms
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
https://mnr.suprnova.cc

0% fee
Suprnova Quality

Spread a little hash over - its free Smiley
Activity: 22
Keep voting at MintPal!!

#73   ----- > 2224 votes Cheesy

Also, the GiveAway threads have been updated

For its success it will be continued until the entire fund has been distributed
block explorer not working?

Indeed

Currently VPS support staff is "trying to get it up again", hopefully I learn what happened.

They are currently experiencing hardware related problems (so, block chain explorer would still be okay)

Meanwhile, you can run the bitcoin-abe on your local machine; the mnr.conf file is pre-configured to run standalone
Activity: 56
Soon it will be too hard to mine this coin, people shouldnt sell cheap.

I guess in 2-3 weeks 1 Mjollnircoin will be trading about the $0.02 (0.00004 btc) mark
legendary
Ok guys.  Have tweeted Moolah.io and Bittylicious to add MNR they do direct conversion to and from fiat currency.  The more people we can get tweeting them the more likely it is they will add.  (@moolah_io and @Bittylicious_ )
Activity: 140
Overall things going very well.  Net hashrate has multiplied by 5, price seems to be stable at around 3K Satoshi which is brilliant for a coin which has only just reached a major exchange:)

soon it will be too hard to mine this coin, people shouldnt sell cheap.
legendary
Overall things going very well.  Net hashrate has multiplied by 5, price seems to be stable at around 3K Satoshi which is brilliant for a coin which has only just reached a major exchange:)
Activity: 140
still too cheap, lets take this coin to the moon  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: