Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 38. (Read 80182 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@ cryptomines and cayars

Thanks.

I'll bring some hashes over. Just gotta decide all on one coin or mine two coins at once.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
@ nonce or anyone who can help.

Getting ready to stop mining a coin that is going into POS.

Only been mining with about 33 Mh/s but getting ready to add 50 possibly 80 more Mh/s. What can I expect from Nonce pool with 83-113 MH/s per day? Sorry to ask but I have come to realize the stat in the pool page is often no where near correct.

I made 271 MNR in the last 24 hours with 58 mh/s at nonce.

I made 520 MNR at Nonce in the last 24 hours with about 85MH just (upgraded to 100+ but not reflected in amounts).

So roughly 520/85*33 would be about 201 MNR per day based on the last 24 hours which is pretty good.
Activity: 126

Only been mining with about 33 Mh/s but getting ready to add 50 possibly 80 more Mh/s. What can I expect from Nonce pool with 83-113 MH/s per day? Sorry to ask but I have come to realize the stat in the pool page is often no where near correct.

I made 271 MNR in the last 24 hours with 58 mh/s at nonce.
legendary

Nonce,

Noticed you added the voting message to your pool.  Very cool and thanks you very much!

A few of us have mentioned it would be wise to move some hash over to Nonce.

Check out http://mnr.nonce-pool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Finding more blocks then statistics would indicate and making a nice amount of coins.

For those with multiple rigs, why don't you try point a rig or two at nonce for a couple of days and join the "cool aid".
We have about 18GH of hashing power on MNR as I type this.

That's a lot of mining power and we're mining a good chunk of coins.  But riddle me this:

Question:
What are your coins worth?

Answer:
ZERO

Why? Because you have no place to sell or buy them. Smiley

So, lets get at least one exchange up and running.  Probably the easiest exchange to get listed on is cryptoaltex.com.

They have a process where once a week they take the highest voted coin and add it to the exchange.  They also take any coin with more then 150 votes and put them in a lottery and randomly pick one.  So that is 2 chances to get MNR listed.

If everyone got off their buts and DID SOMETHING instead of relying on everyone else (assuming others will do it) then we could EASILY take the top spot and get listed within the next round of voting. With the amount of people we have in this forum we can EASILY do this but it takes participation from everyone reading this.

cryptoaltex.com allows you to vote every 12 hours.  We presently have 13 votes (4 are mine).  The top spot is only 152 votes!!!  

It takes all of about 2 or 3 minutes to fill out the registration form to get an account (super easy) and then you can vote every 12 hours which takes about 1 minute total.

So PLEASE visit https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=register and sign up (only requires 1 page with 8 fields) and then vote every 12 hours at https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

Public service message over and out,
Carlo
1GH breaks 21GH Smiley

On a secondary note:  We need everyone to vote: https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
If everyone here in the forum was to vote 2 times a day we could easily get listed on this exchange within the next 10 days or so.

Right now there is no value for the coin (except IPO) until it's set by the market.  Starting out with a smaller exchange will help us get the bigger exchanges under our belts.

So come on guys take a few minutes and vote.  PLEASE

Carlo

How to vote ? I dont see radio button or checkbox in vote column

you need to be logged in to vote
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
1GH breaks 21GH Smiley

On a secondary note:  We need everyone to vote: https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
If everyone here in the forum was to vote 2 times a day we could easily get listed on this exchange within the next 10 days or so.

Right now there is no value for the coin (except IPO) until it's set by the market.  Starting out with a smaller exchange will help us get the bigger exchanges under our belts.

Carlo

How to vote ? I dont see radio button or checkbox in vote column
Is there a small yet readable logo for the coin? Suitable for (converting to) favicon.
Probably difficult, what with all the symbols around the edge.  Could take just the inner part, simplify it, and apply the overall color of the image - ends up something like this:

( Scales down okay to 16x16. unofficial, obviously.  No, I have no idea why the symbol in the OP image looks more like Ankh than Mjollnir either Wink )
Nice one, Steve, thank you!

Looks great, I just pushed this to the repository, thanks!
1GH breaks 21GH Smiley

Carlo
'W' is a 10000 unit in China.

Learn something new everday.  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
As for the price, HVC was at around 5000 satoshi, and this coin is 10x more rare and hard to get, so price should be minimum at 50k satoshi, even more.

A total of 4200W
A lot of less than HVC

?
'W' is a 10000 unit in China.
legendary
Merit: 1050
As for the price, HVC was at around 5000 satoshi, and this coin is 10x more rare and hard to get, so price should be minimum at 50k satoshi, even more.

A total of 4200W
A lot of less than HVC

?
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

A total of 4200W
A lot of less than HVC
Activity: 154
https://mnr.suprnova.cc also 0% fee, but seems like 1gh is more popular ^^

Hi there, apparently this algo doesn't work well when the diff is low, can you increase the diff for the shares? If you do that I might use your pool :p.

Also for everyone, if you solo mine you should get slightly more coins than using a pool hashing at a lower diff.

Cheers!.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250

Make sure you vote here https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

You can also copy and paste cayars email from a few pages back and send to other exchanges as well.

I think this coin needs to mature just a little. It needs more miners first, more hashrate spread across pools, etc. We need to spread the word across internet and clearly communicate what the value of this coin is or will be which I don't really know myself yet besides cool algo. We need to learn from all the mistakes which HVC made in first place and we need to learn from other successful coins all the tricks. :-) Last week I was mining UniversityCoin and I'm quite impressed by those students and their engagement (if this coin is really developed by university students for students). And I am not talking about other "big" coins and their upcomming "wallstreet" actions. Smiley

I totally agree we should learn from all of HVC mistakes. This coin can be what HVC should have been. Cool algo and low power draw are great selling points to get miners interested, but I agree that we need a plan to market MNR to a broader audience.
Activity: 925
We need a market

I think this coin needs to mature just a little. It needs more miners first, more hashrate spread across pools, etc. We need to spread the word across internet and clearly communicate what the value of this coin is or will be which I don't really know myself yet besides cool algo. We need to learn from all the mistakes which HVC made in first place and we need to learn from other successful coins all the tricks. :-) Last week I was mining UniversityCoin and I'm quite impressed by those students and their engagement (if this coin is really developed by university students for students). And I am not talking about other "big" coins and their upcomming "wallstreet" actions. Smiley
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: