Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 59. (Read 80182 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Today we were launching at 12:00 CEST, so my EU time. Nobody complained. So why not re-launch tommorow at the same time. Simple :-)
Maybe they didn't complain because they were asleep in the U.S. and partying in Asia Wink

Not arguing against a different time - just saying, somebody is going to get a crappy time no matter what time you pick - noon CEST being favorable to you (and me, while I'm back in Europe for a bit) doesn't change that, and is midnight CEST really so terrible? (and if so, why?)
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Launching at Midnight is a joke. hopefully Dev wont make that mistake!
It's always midnight somewhere.  If you've got miners in Berlin, Los Angeles and Beijing to cater to, one of those 3 is going to end up with an unfavorable time, no matter what time you pick; Berlin = 4pm, LA = 7am, Beijing = 10pm.  Berlin = 5pm, LA = 8am, Beijing = 11pm.

Besides, it's a weekend.  If you can't stay up 'til midnight on a weekend night, you're doing something wrong Wink

Today we were launching at 12:00 CEST, so my EU time. Nobody complained. So why not re-launch tommorow at the same time. Simple :-)
FUN > ROI
Oh hey, somebody found Block 161 Cheesy
FUN > ROI
It's always midnight somewhere.  If you've got miners in Berlin, Los Angeles and Beijing to cater to, one of those 3 is going to end up with an unfavorable time, no matter what time you pick; Berlin = 4pm, LA = 7am, Beijing = 10pm.  Berlin = 5pm, LA = 8am, Beijing = 11pm.

Besides, it's a weekend.  If you can't stay up 'til midnight on a weekend night, you're doing something wrong Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ETA to relaunch?

Hopefully at or shortly after midnight (00:00 CEST)

Please don't relaunch that late, it's again not fair for EU. I am already tired of these launches which start after 23.00 at night usually and half of them always fail at some point. I don't know where you are from but adjust the relaunch date so that it is in some time convenient for US,EU,China as I believe these are the continents with most miners. Today's launch time was just fine, 12.00 EU time, so let's do it tommorow at the same time.

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I did get this setup to work:

minerd.exe --algo mjollnir -q -t 4 -o stratum+tcp://mine1.mnr.nonce-pool.com:3380 -u u -p p

Waiting for relaunch, then...

Somehow we got the launch time screwed up.  Tongue

Yeah the pool is up now, but looks like we are relaunching...

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
ETA to relaunch?

Please don't relaunch that late, it's again not fair for EU. I am already tired of these launches which start after 23.00 at night usually and half of them always fail at some point. I don't know where you are from but adjust the relaunch date so that it is in some time convenient for US,EU,China as I believe these are the continents with most miners. Today's launch time was just fine, 12.00 EU time, so let's do it tommorow at the same time.

Agree!
ETA to relaunch?

Activity: 223
The coin was accidentally forked due to the GPU miner hash rate right from the start
The first block will now be hardcoded to prevent future forks and then the coin will be relaunched

guessed right then .. well we learn from mistakes ... the importent thing is dont makle the same mistake trice ^^ well ..

relaunch is fair .. so good choice ... and if i may say ...

Release: WHEN ITS DONE !

take your time ...

ps:and u should make a twitter ... because its near realtime and easy to follow updates ...
FUN > ROI
On the up side, given the flurry of interest from people who formerly weren't to be found here (I can only guess most of them hop onto any new coin in hopes of mining a lot of it while it's fresh and then hoping it'll be worth something later on), perhaps more services will add MNR Wink
Activity: 126
ETA to relaunch?

Activity: 13
I did get this setup to work:

minerd.exe --algo mjollnir -q -t 4 -o stratum+tcp://mine1.mnr.nonce-pool.com:3380 -u u -p p

Waiting for relaunch, then...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 126

It seems we are in for a bumpy ride.

The coin was accidentally forked due to the GPU miner hash rate right from the start

The first block will now be hardcoded to prevent future forks and then the coin will be relaunched

We are sorry for the inconvenience this causes

(And yes, we are mining on CPU)
Activity: 238
Reorder, until you fix the issue it would be fair from you to shutdown your testing CGMiner. You are now taking all blocks with your (probably only one) working cgminer.  Not talking about the fact that with CPUMiner I found like 10 blocks within couple of minutes and all dissappeared from my wallet god know where. If they were orphaned could be different story but I don't see them at all. Something is screwed with this coin. I would vote for Re-launch. UVC also had to relaunch, so it wouldn't be something new.
Please see PM. Anyway, in Linux it works just fine, and the source is on github.

No it does not work in linux !! I connect all look fine, but don't get any work so no hash
It takes about a minute to compile the kernel. If it sits doing nothing longer, would you please run it with -P -D 2>cgminer.log, and PM me the cgminer.log contents after that.

Log sent .. it connect to stratum but no work
Activity: 223
naturally this is because tzhe gpu miner guy was so fair to close down his rig but the diff is still high so it will take time to be mined with CPU only ...

13:20:08
?
{
"blocks" : 160,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.53035146,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 17780837,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 140
yep being on 160 for 15mins
Activity: 56
addnode 94.102.50.39 add

it worked for me
The last block is 160 and here it stopped for a while. I see this for relaunch to be honest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Reorder, until you fix the issue it would be fair from you to shutdown your testing CGMiner. You are now taking all blocks with your (probably only one) working cgminer.  Not talking about the fact that with CPUMiner I found like 10 blocks within couple of minutes and all dissappeared from my wallet god know where. If they were orphaned could be different story but I don't see them at all. Something is screwed with this coin. I would vote for Re-launch. UVC also had to relaunch, so it wouldn't be something new.
Please see PM. Anyway, in Linux it works just fine, and the source is on github.

No it does not work in linux !! I connect all look fine, but don't get any work so no hash
It takes about a minute to compile the kernel. If it sits doing nothing longer, would you please run it with -P -D 2>cgminer.log, and PM me the cgminer.log contents after that.
Pages:
Jump to: