Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mjollnircoin - MNR - Ultra-secure, Fast Transactions & ASIC resistant - page 64. (Read 80182 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Password protected wallets have arrived!

http://brokkir.github.io/mjollnircoin/wallet.html

Will you use the same github repo for the source, and will you push the updated source at launch time? Just asking, because binaries are of little use for services Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Will there be CGMiner with Hefty algorithm ready at launch or CPU botnets will rape this coin from beginning? The cgminer with -heavy algo used for HVC can't be probably used, right?
It will be available on launch, and it is not compatible with HVC indeed.

Great!. This means that I can already prepare script to mine on 1GH, right? :-)
Of course it does. Not that there is much to prepare anyway.

Will there be also CCMiner optimized for Nvidia GTX 750Ti ready?

I just asked again in the cudaminer thread. Perhaps you could ask in that thread as well so they can see that more miners are interested. It's come up a few times but no response yet.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Will there be CGMiner with Hefty algorithm ready at launch or CPU botnets will rape this coin from beginning? The cgminer with -heavy algo used for HVC can't be probably used, right?

Will there be also CCMiner optimized for Nvidia GTX 750Ti ready?

Activity: 168
mjollnircoin, Next time you edit the OP message could you change
"None available" to "Coming Soon" in sections like the Exchanges?

Essentially means the same thing but has a better "tone". It won't take long after the coin launches that we'll get some exchanges on board. Smiley

Alright, done that!

Excellent job everyone and Thanks! So far, it seems to be looking good in preparing for the release,
Let me know if there could be anything wrong, otherwise I'd like to add you (Reorder and Nonce) to the Pool list in the OP.

The building of the binaries for the various platforms is nearly finished, they will be released (later today) protected by a password; I'll be using gpg and 7zip to encrypt the files and you will be able to decrypt them using Mjollnir's Genesis Block hash

Also, the cpu miner was modified to mine exactly one block; This block will be mined shortly before the release so the release of MNR funds can start as soon as possible

More later!

mjollnircoin, Next time you edit the OP message could you change
"None available" to "Coming Soon" in sections like the Exchanges?

Essentially means the same thing but has a better "tone". It won't take long after the coin launches that we'll get some exchanges on board. Smiley

Excellent job everyone and Thanks! So far, it seems to be looking good in preparing for the release,
Let me know if there could be anything wrong, otherwise I'd like to add you (Reorder and Nonce) to the Pool list in the OP.

The building of the binaries for the various platforms is nearly finished, they will be released (later today) protected by a password; I'll be using gpg and 7zip to encrypt the files and you will be able to decrypt them using Mjollnir's Genesis Block hash

Also, the cpu miner was modified to mine exactly one block; This block will be mined shortly before the release so the release of MNR funds can start as soon as possible

More later!
Activity: 149
Yes, that's much clearer in intention.

It would be nice for mjollnircoin to be able to update the op message under the pool section.  Would it be ok to add?

http://mnr.nonce-pool.com/ (planned)

Then once up and running the "planned" could be removed or changed to "operational" or similar.

But this way anyone following MNR can see progress being made.  Lots of people don't like to solo mine so having at least one pool on the list is good stuff.

hint, hint, reorder  Cool

It would be safe to add, we have tested the pool with the provided cpu-miner and don't anticipate any issues.
Great news even if it is unofficial at this time. It would be nice to know if ccminer will be tweaked for MNR and ready for launch but still no word....
nlh
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The name seems unpronouncable. Anyway, good luck with your project! Tongue
In order to actually take possession or to spend/trade coins do you still have to have a local wallet?

Any good example web wallets for BTC or any other coins you could point me to? Love to check it out.
You only need private keys for your addresses (or a unique secrets they are generated from) stored/remembered locally. The most prominent example is blockchain.info . There are also electrum/armory/mobile wallets etc.

Edit: I have posted a site for another coin initially Smiley

I thought you were talking about something closer to this: https://blockchain.info/wallet
no wallet, no pool

how to get the coin Huh Shocked

Coin is launching in 3 Days, 3 Hours from right now.  See http://brokkir.github.io/mjollnircoin/index.html for the countdown timer.

The pools aren't mentioned in the OP message but it appears these will be ready at launch.  This was just discussed a few messages up from this one.  There are pool operators active in this thread so we are in good shape.

The wallets are going to be available prior to launch for you to download and have on hand.  You will just need a password to unlock/unzip the the file.  This password won't be given out until launch time.

Everything seems to going pretty smoothly so far leading up to the launch.
no wallet, no pool

It is not started yet, the launch is on May 3rd
nlh
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
no wallet, no pool

Pages:
Jump to: