Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 18. (Read 128592 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
The MMO coin has a new project tandem with stakebox and it's very high  potential for success.
I hope that every investors like it and give us many great opportunities to get high ROI.
Best of luck for MMO team and the community!
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
I like being at the epicenter of MMO events. To observe, to take part in their development. Great team, let's support them.
Activity: 34
Mmopro.org is a free community of players from all over the world that strive to share everything they experience from MMORPGs genre. So if you are looking for an independent web portal to discuss the free MMORPG games, search no further. Here you can talk about the most popular free-to-play multiplayer games including World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Age of Conan, Counter-Strike, Dota 2, and much more. On top of that, you can read or even take part in the various software discussions to help people become more detail-oriented in the extensive world of IT technologies.

Activity: 19
Yes coin- mmo pleases me more and more. Good volatility large trading volumes. here you can earn and trade
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
We are proud to announce that StakeBox and MMOCoin have partnered together to bring you the MMOCoin StakeBox - a device that allows you to stake your MMOCoin and make a return on your investment.  https://www.stakebox.org/products/mmocoin-stakebox

What exactly would be the benefit to use a device for staking? With no offence to the producer of the device  Cheesy
I bought myself a year or so ago a second hand laptop and set it up as a staking machine. I can imagine that for some people this nifty little Raspberry Pi device is an interesting solution that uses very little power.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
We are proud to announce that StakeBox and MMOCoin have partnered together to bring you the MMOCoin StakeBox - a device that allows you to stake your MMOCoin and make a return on your investment.  https://www.stakebox.org/products/mmocoin-stakebox

What exactly would be the benefit to use a device for staking? With no offence to the producer of the device  Cheesy
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
When the MMO Marketplace goes live, we might se an increase in price of the coin. I imagine gamers will use the marketplace to buy and sell their items.
Great coin to invest for the high rewarding return.
And now a new thing that I ever saw a MMOCoin StakeBox - a device that allows you to stake your MMOCoin and make a return on your investment, what a cool stuff. Cool
Great coin and projects.
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4

Activity: 34
MMO project, with the possibility of obtaining game bonuses for crypto. This will simplify the process of obtaining gaming privileges especially impatient gamers. Everything that makes our life easier, even if it is virtual, is considered by us as a benefit. I'm not a fan of computer games, but I love the crypto which means I can make money on game fans  
Activity: 35
MMO is a Utility coin for gamers. Providing ease within the platform for members to create income in the form of MMO coin. This facilitates a need for individuals to create a better lifestyle and prosperity.
Activity: 1
this is a great idea for inter-operability between game worlds and companies, imagine a real life cross-title auction house! the implications for other economies on its back are mind-boggling. here's to a bright future in gaming!
The MMO Coin project goal is very good.
Developing new investment opportunities that are particularly carefully considered.
MMO Coin is going to make an impact and boost its monetary value and that could attract long-term value of investors.
It is totally worth the investment.
copper member
Activity: 140
MMOcoin is definitely one of them lot. it has held its ground and on the other hand achieving new listings and addition in community numbers are the other points which when the market starts recovering, MMO is going to rock and boost its monetary value. Till then atleast nobody is loosing in this project, and totally woth the investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
I know just today that MMOpro.org community was founded on 2008. This community is older than bitcoin. Shocked I think this is a solid project and I see the community is still very active. MMO is already listed on exchange, It is every easy to trade MMO on exchange. I really hop this project have a great success in the future.
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
It is commendable to see how the MMO community is growing every day. It's nice to see how the coin quickly appear on new exchanges.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I am new to Stakecube , and been following MMO Coin since it was listed , awesome Coin , slowly adding more...
Yes, MMO is one of the attractive coins at Stakecube. That is how I got into the MMO community if I remember correctly.
Activity: 35
Hi guys lets join with MMO. MMo community is increasing every day and very impressive. MMO has achieved the Aiodex voting trough the tight competitions, of course new exchanges to come in the future.
As I observed in the past few days at those exchanges, declining the value MMO doesn't mean its a weak coin.
It's just a reflection to the btc market as most of the tokens/coins are mirroring btc.
I'm still a believer of MMO coins. Keep going and continue to make a difference in the crypto world.
PH-
copper member
Activity: 42
MMO has great potential if we consider how big the gaming market is actually, a lot of gamers, also investors on the cryptocurrency world, it's really important to have coins with this purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: