Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 19. (Read 128560 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I've been watching the price of the $MMO Coin today, and it's starting to look interesting! Smiley
Activity: 19
I have high expectations on this project.  MMO Discore community increase day by day. join us and support MMO. the first cryptocurrency  accept massive multiplayer online game
Activity: 31
Join Stakecube
to Claim the MMO Vote bounty wall

Activity: 14
MMO's Price is stable, I wish more Exchanges will have MMO tokens, so Exchanging the coin would be easy. Buy and Selling.
Activity: 34
I m loving the project and the comunity

I'm staking MMO on stakecube, quite stable and for good profit.
I am considering buying more MMOs from the exchange to increase profits in the future.
Team is doing a great job

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
I know bitcoin since 3 years but I didn't invest back then  Angry Now I try to learn more about altcoins and I realized that POS is the way to go for the future. I registered on stakecube a few weeks ago and I am trying to learn all about the coins listed there, in order to find some to invest in. MMO coin stands out for my, in that they are doing a lot for the community, the have lots of bounties and an active discord community, so people are growing interest and learning more about the project. I like that.  Smiley
Activity: 35
MMO Coin is decentralized cryptocurrency for gamers and traders. Get rewarded trough Proof of Stake with MMOCoins. The more coins you keeping in your wallet the more you will be rewarded.
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
I love the concept of MMOCoin, it's set up for a huge and growing multiplayer online gaming industry, and its potential has no boundaries. This project will be successful.
I am new to Stakecube , and been following MMO Coin since it was listed , awesome Coin , slowly adding more...
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
Pool balance MMOCoin on StakeCube today is 1190783.90431828 MMO. That's wonderful. I also have my share here and I am happy with it. Want to stake continuously without maintenance or rental of equipment StakeCube gives you that opportunity.
Activity: 14
I'm still staking MMO coin in Stakecube and SPP til now, I must say, it really is a nice coin and a Nice Project, I hope everything will go well with MMO.
One of the outstanding features of the platform is the wallet. Easy to download and use. It synchronizes faster than any wallet I know as far as the crypto platform is concern. It is indeed user friendly.
Activity: 16
this coin listed on coinmarketcap and big community deserv to list bigger exchanges
It's nice to see coins like MMO doing well as in this day and age crypto currencies come and go but MMO is making it's mark on crypto
Well done to the coin creators and the community in making MMO special
Activity: 9
The MMO project is big, and for sure the developers are well equipped with this kind of project. I heard good feeds from my friends about the good staking rewards. I will surely look forward to this coin now that i saw MMO being under SPP.. well kudos to the developers of this project...
Activity: 31
I have been staking this coin at stakecube Dont miss to follow the MMO project coin is quite big. The community and dev are really awesome.
Activity: 69
The MMO project coin is quite big. The community of the server is really awesome.
Thanks to them for sharing this to us. Staking this coin at stakecube and soon to panda.
More than 250 000 people have joined MMO platform and this is base for the new blockchain project. Cryptocurrency offers another level of interaction – the world without currency boarders, without calculating price in local currency. Grin
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
So, MMO is also listed and trading with 4 Pairs #btc #eth #usdt #crd on CryptalDash I noticed. For those interested: exchange.cryptaldash.com
That's quite a handful of exchanges by now... Crex, Grabviex, Qtrade, BiteBTC and Palitanx if I am correct.
The project has grown from MMOPro that was launched in 2008. Now it has been taken to the next level – blockchain – and will provide much faster and safer tradings within online games. Fast money transfers, escrow service to protect against scammers, recorded transactions – all these features you can find on this project’s platform.
Pages:
Jump to: