Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 21. (Read 128560 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Congrats! MMO for another great achievement.
MMO coin is now listed in the coinmarket. Cheers!
Activity: 51
Im very satisfied to the effort that the teams give to this project high pottential coin that will benefits gamers and everyone whos in to crypto
Activity: 109
A nice project which is focused to do high speed transactions and secured process. The team is working hard.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello to all. Great coin for fast and secure transactions. I think it's worth buying coins and earning extra coins. I wish you all great success.

Congratulations MMO on being listed on Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 35
MMO COIN may incorporate new things more and more. Development team are always working hard on the project to make it big. Be part of it. This coin will be one of the greatest this year!
Activity: 23
Congratulations MMO on being listed on Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 19
Guys now mmo on the coinmarketcap and it's cool.
Activity: 10
Interesting coin with a very active community, lots of airdrops, a faucet and is also on StakeCube.net
Activity: 2
I participated in the discord bounty only to prove this coin and terminated convinceded of speed of transactions that the network MMOCoin have. the POS system is great  Cool
Activity: 35
The MMO community is growing very fast. has a great job of team. Highly recommend for join. MMOCoin is now Listed and trading with 4 Pairs #btc #eth #usdt #crd on CryptalDash.
Activity: 14
MMO pro coin has a bright future in "Crypto World". Project team is Great, Discord Community offers members to get the coin through their bounties. What I like about this coin the most, is that it's on Stakecube and SPP(Simplepospool) already ❤ Kudos for the team! Keep it up
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
waiting for marketplace launch, is there any update of this issue.... Huh Huh Huh

Yep its taking a little bit long , as you know our alpha (demo) untested version is already live after the alpha stage we are gathering merchants  & our developers are working on the final release which won't take more than a month.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
waiting for marketplace launch, is there any update of this issue.... Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Eagle Project - Blockchain 3.0
Also is it minible? Or only POS now?
Lucky to follow this project and its worth to wait seeing the project bloom.
well done to the MMO team for a great work for reaching out the crypto community.
Activity: 61
Great team with mods. Keep up the good news like this "MMOCoin  :mmocoinicn:  is now Listed and trading with 4 Pairs #btc #eth #usdt #crd on @CryptalDash "
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
MMO is listed on stakecube and I leave most my MMO coins in stakecube there.  I hope MMO will organize a signature camp soon. Is there a plan for signature camp?
Activity: 16
I love this Mmo and stakecube cooperation it gives more value to our coin last two phases marketplace and big exchange
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
MMOCoin is now Listed and trading with 4 Pairs #btc #eth #usdt #crd on CryptalDash.
That's great! We are only developing and developing. Then there will be more, be with us!
This project is one of the few to look forward as it goes on track to their roadmap schedule.
Lucky to have and currently staking at Stakecube.
Pages:
Jump to: