Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 20. (Read 128560 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
thank dev for bringing the project to the community
Activity: 69
I love this coin and an avid follower for any good updates happening in this community.
Keep the good vibes everyone.  Cheesy
Activity: 19
the coin gives growth and it pleases
Activity: 109
Nice gaming project. It can bring revilution in online multiplayer gaming industry. Use of blockchain makes it fast, secured and auditable. Staking rewards of MMOCoin is also attractive. The project is surely for good watch.
Activity: 35
MMOCoin is built on a unique feature called Tiered Staking that actually means level of stakes divided on the percentage of coins in the wallet. Stake rewards are divided into the levels (as per anum).
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
I am delighted with the development of MMO. Agree, the team is great and has a growing community! Be a part of this project, it is a good investment for everyone.
MMOCoin is the project for gamers created by gamers with own cryptocurrency MMOCoin. MMOCoin – Massive Multiplayer Online games marketplace, where gamers will be able to buy, sell and trade almost anything they need for their gaming experience. so cool !!! Grin
Activity: 244
i love game..so i choose MMOCoin is a nice project , let see chart MMO at crex24 awsome..
Let's stake!! Support it, will be great!
Activity: 69
Great coin project to follow and I love it as it grows/ bloom so fast.
Really keen for any update and love staking for now...
PH-
copper member
Activity: 42
Anyone can say whatever they like, but I lost a lot of coins here and that's a fact. I lost faith in this project although I was here from the beginning.
It's not just me, I read people comments here and on discord, you can't keep people quite, people are unhappy with the situation, but here is diferent, MMO team is doing a mazing work, looke what they did
Is awesome to see some projects that have real workers and real usage, good luck team, keep this amazing job.
I believe MMO has great potential future Crypto. one of the Great innovation from blockchain with great features and utility. let's join in this project
Activity: 16
I am accumulating mmo coin from 24 satoshi and plan to dont sell untill 1000 satoshi thats the investment  Grin
Activity: 14
Mmocoin in SPP and stakecube, works great, plus it has a stable Value, I wish the best for the project, and the Project team. ❤ KUDOS!
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
MMOcoin develops ochen well, I have great expectations with this project. I think he will have a good future because the team is working conscientiously and this product has a big market.
copper member
Activity: 358
Very excited for the future of MMO! MMOCoin has a huge potential for success. I love the staking opportunity, buy and stake MMOcoin will bring us to the MOON Smiley let's join  Grin
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
The day to rise has come.
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

MMO Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 3.33K   
Total Supply    101,346,739
Price %(1h)    0.88%
Price %(24h)        14.28%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/mmocoin/mmo/
congratulations on the listing! good work team
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

Volume (24h)    $ 3.33K   
Price %(1h)    0.88%

Thank you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Volume (24h)    $ 3.33K   
Price %(1h)    0.88%

copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
Thanks for the support everyone!

MMO now listed on CoinMarketCap

Pages: