Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 17. (Read 128560 times)

Activity: 520
Merit: 260
MMO coin market at Crex24 still on the green, a bullish signed and could hit 100+ value soon.
Keen to follow the market movement of this coin as it is a good coin to invest now.
Stay positive guys and let us make this coin continue to uptrend. Wink

I think you are right. The price seems to have found a steady upward trend. That must be the reward of the growing community. More and more people are getting interested in the MMO project. Anyway a good coin to hold and stake.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hello there, MMO coin Hodler. Nice too see that the MMO coin market is at slow uptrend phase.
So that, everyone wants to have this MMO coin can still avail and grab at the current trade price.
If given a chance to buy more and hodl to stake at those pool staking partner.
Sooner all crypto investors will value this coin as it is worthy to have it. 
Activity: 47
MMO is a project on which their improvements/developments was so fast. The community is increasing rapidly and the benefits of the coin was also increased due to the consistent and amazing achievements of the project. I am looking forward for more success of this project.
Activity: 34
MMO Coin looks like having a bright future, get some now from discord server  https://discord.gg/nRb7rvw
The airdrops,  bounties and giveaways are going well on discord, there is also a staking pool through the discord channel.
Great project, team and big community is totally undervalue right now!
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
The MMOCoin platform is developed by experienced gamers with many years of experience. The MMO team works so hard to provide a comfortable and user-friendly transaction environment that meets the expectations of MMO game users. And they're pretty good at it. Also it is impossible not to mention the uniqueness of the platform on which the MMOCoin is built. The bet level, which is divided by the percentage of coins contained in the wallet, the so-called level POS. This scheme is quite attractive for token holders
MMO coin market at Crex24 still on the green, a bullish signed and could hit 100+ value soon.
Keen to follow the market movement of this coin as it is a good coin to invest now.
Stay positive guys and let us make this coin continue to uptrend. Wink
copper member
Activity: 358
Marketplace delayed a little but I hope that it will be avail for public really soon.
I've been following the project for months and I'm very excited about the community and its managers, I see a lot of future! I believe in this project, so I stay with you and we move on to a brighter future. The sky is the limit.
MMO coin at crex24 shows sideways from a good rebounce a week ago.
I really keen following the trading of this MMO coin, as i believe it will pass thru above 100+ value.
This MMO coin project is one of the few good ones to invest and HODL for a long term.
As the project is stable and continue to grow, thus make the coin value high.
This MMO coin is worth to HODL because the developers/admins was always provide consistent development of the project. Soon this coin will achieve a great success.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
We are proud to announce that StakeBox and MMOCoin have partnered together to bring you the MMOCoin StakeBox - a device that allows you to stake your MMOCoin and make a return on your investment.  https://www.stakebox.org/products/mmocoin-stakebox

What exactly would be the benefit to use a device for staking? With no offence to the producer of the device  Cheesy
I bought myself a year or so ago a second hand laptop and set it up as a staking machine. I can imagine that for some people this nifty little Raspberry Pi device is an interesting solution that uses very little power.

Ok, I agree, a Raspberry Pi makes sense for staking or for a Masternode. I was just confused because of the branding of the device...

Of course, you can build yourself a Rpi version 3 yourself. It's not that difficult, but you save yourself only a few bucks and I must say the branding looks kind of cool on the device.
MMO coin holder are lucky enough for an illegal intrusion incident happen to the system in stakecube .
Although its sad that this things happen to one of the staking pool partner of MMO coin. Sad
Next move is to move my coins back to my qt-wallet once it is back for withdrawal.
MMO coin HODL here until its value sky rocket.  Smiley
In recent times it has become a popular implementation of a blockchain technology in gaming technology. So far, we have several well-known names in the blockchain gaming industry. Although at the moment no other popular gaming platform is working on a similar premise as MMOCoin
This project has a consistent development. They announced every activity of the project specifically on different listing sites that they applied for. The community in this project was so great specially with their admins and developers. You can also do different kind of bounty here and MMO was continuously growing. So that don't missed this project join and be part of their success!
MMO is one of the best and most stable projects. The gaming industry is huge, its prospects are endless, and therefore MMOcoin, will always be in demand and popular in the gaming industry.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
We are proud to announce that StakeBox and MMOCoin have partnered together to bring you the MMOCoin StakeBox - a device that allows you to stake your MMOCoin and make a return on your investment.  https://www.stakebox.org/products/mmocoin-stakebox

What exactly would be the benefit to use a device for staking? With no offence to the producer of the device  Cheesy
I bought myself a year or so ago a second hand laptop and set it up as a staking machine. I can imagine that for some people this nifty little Raspberry Pi device is an interesting solution that uses very little power.

Ok, I agree, a Raspberry Pi makes sense for staking or for a Masternode. I was just confused because of the branding of the device...
Hey crypto gamers and investors, let us keep continue to support this MMO coin project.
As we may saw the value of those at exchanges are climbing up again.
I do believe the value of this MMO coin will soar high, coz the project is great and bold and most of us are into it.
All the way MMO coin support here. Smiley
Activity: 16
it is a very good project i am still accumulating from this price when it is listed bigger exchange 10x at least
Activity: 4
this coin has a future I'm even seeing it make success thanks for creating it  Kiss Wink Smiley Cheesy
Activity: 24
This is a revolutionary project. I like the idea too, it's promosing😇👍 planning on buying it in thousands before it reaches $1😂👌 good luck mmo team👍
Pages:
Jump to: