Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 27. (Read 128560 times)

copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
This is a good coin project
and I will be able to join master node in the future
Good community and best regards team
I like for MMO coin
Activity: 154
I like the concept of MMO Coin because it serves a huge and growing online multiplayer gaming industry, and the limits are endless. I think the coin has a good chance to survive the cryptocurrency recession and in the future to gain strength and a good price.
Activity: 77
has a nice volume on nice exchanges . great job mmo! continue with the good work you are doing.
Activity: 66
I collected alot of MMO from airdrops and bounties.
Best PoS coin.
copper member
Activity: 13
Thank you MMO coin! I'm glad i found you Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Good news about the development of the project is a catalyst for community attention. I think that this project lacks the announcement of good news. Must use the maximum number of directions. I will wait for it.
Activity: 6
Hello,
I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It isimportant aspect of each business these days. So?
copper member
In-case if you missed it, MMOCoins is KYD.ID verified which means trust b/w developer and community -> https://review.kydcoin.io/mmocoin/
Activity: 66
Airdrops and Bounties are still going on............
Join MMO discord to get some MMO for free......
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
Positivity is the main key, 80% people are holding and waiting for more volume to generate. The marketplace will surely generate it.
I hope that can be realized, not only imaginary, because it is too heavy condition now hope there's good news bring happiness  Grin.
copper member
Do you want a fast and secure cryptocurrency and 100% auditable? MMOCoin is already here. Excellent project Congratulations. to the moon  Smiley  Wink Cheesy

Positivity is the main key, 80% people are holding and waiting for more volume to generate. The marketplace will surely generate it.
Activity: 75
Do you want a fast and secure cryptocurrency and 100% auditable? MMOCoin is already here. Excellent project Congratulations. to the moon  Smiley  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 102
its great MMO Coin is on stakecube
gives staking rewards and good way
for more people to notice it
copper member
Bitebtc withdrawals and deposit working fine now but the withdrawal fee is 10 MMOCoins

https://bitebtc.com/trade/mmo_btc
Activity: 56
Hey thanks for the release of the game update. Smiley

Got any plan on listing on more exchanges?
copper member
I am waiting for the 2 expected exchanges within 10-12 days.
Activity: 28
The technology project can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the project can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
Activity: 19
I take part in stakecube and this coin is also there Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: